Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unit One responding.




http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/nobodyhomelyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Nobody Home Lyrics


I've got a little black book with my poems in
I've got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in
I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on
Got those swollen hand blues.
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from
I've got electric light
And I've got second sight
I've got amazing powers of observation
And that is how I know
When I try to get through
On the telephone to you
There'll be nobody home
I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
And I've got the inevitable pinhole burns
All down the front of my favourite satin shirt
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
I've got a silver spoon on a chain
I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains
I've got wild staring eyes
I've got a strong urge to fly
But I've got nowhere to fly to
Ooooh Babe when I pick up the phone
There's still nobody home










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


And that is why they have kept me in hibernation and why others have tried to kill me and to get me killed. Because of what I know. Of what is locked up in my hibernating mind.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:26:25


Jacob Benson: It's not fair.

Dr. Helen Benson: No. No, it isn't fair.

Jacob Benson: He left me alone.

Dr. Helen Benson: Oh, baby. You're not alone. And he didn't leave you. I see him in you all the time. All the time. Sometimes, it's hard for me to bear.

Jacob Benson: You miss him too?

Dr. Helen Benson: So much.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:24:14


Jacob Benson: This is it. This is where we're supposed to meet her. Come on! Hurry up. It's this way. You can do this just like with the Trooper.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:36:37


Regina Jackson - United States of America Secretary of Defense: You invaded our airspace. That... automaton that emergered from the sphere, it attacked our troops.

Klaatu: It acted to defend me. It activates in the presence of violence.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19990925&slug=2985136

The Seattle Times Search

Saturday, September 25, 1999

Family, Fans Want To Pay Tribute To Jimi Hendrix -- Memorial Planned At Renton Cemetery

By Mark Rahner

Seattle Times Staff Writer

RENTON - It may not steal the thunder from Paul Allen's Experience Music Project, but a new monument will give Jimi Hendrix pilgrims a more stately spot to pay their respects.

For the 29th anniversary of the Seattle guitar icon's death, his family unveiled plans yesterday for the monument at Greenwood Memorial Park Cemetery.

Due to be finished in time for the 30th anniversary of his death, the granite structure will be 27 feet high, with a domed roof atop nine columns and a life-sized bronze statue of Hendrix.

His remains will be moved there from their current spot a few hundred yards away, where they are marked by a small and undistinguished stone.

"We've heard the cries of the fans," said Janie Hendrix, his sister, speaking to a group of two or three dozen people.

Cemetery officials estimate that 50,000 to 60,000 people trek to the gravesite each year - along with an unknown number who visit at night.

Hendrix was a seminal rock musician when he overdosed in 1970 at the age of 27.

"Back then, I figured if they kind of remember him after 10 years, that'll be something," said his father, Al, 80, who showed up yesterday wearing a windbreaker and hat bearing his son's name.

The family is asking for financial support from fans to complete the memorial. Granite tiles will be sold and placed around the structure. But the cost of the tiles - and of the whole project - were not disclosed yesterday.

Neither Al nor Janie Hendrix, the head of the family-run Experience Hendrix company - would discuss the family's disagreements with billionaire Paul Allen.

Allen's Experience Music Project, the $100 million-plus building going up at Seattle Center, was originally to be called the Jimi Hendrix Museum.

"There were differences, and our attorneys are dealing with them," Janie Hendrix said. "There are no bitter feelings on either end."


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


Captain Steven Hiller: [talking to the unconscious alien he's dragging] Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...

[yells]

Captain Steven Hiller: and what the hell is that smell?

Captain Steven Hiller: I could've been at a barbecue!

Captain Steven Hiller: But I ain't mad.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007