Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am the one following the program.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706374

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Space: Above and Beyond"

The Angriest Angel (1996)

Original Air Date: 11 February 1996 (Season 1, Episode 15)

James Morrison ... Lt. Col. Tyrus Cassius "T.C." McQueen





http://www.tv.com/space-above-and-beyond/the-angriest-angel-2/episode/72604/trivia.html

tv.com

Space: Above and Beyond

The Angriest Angel (2)

Air Date

Sunday February 11, 1996

Quotes


McQueen: I know now with certainty who I am. But I'll be damned if I'll ever know the point.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-317.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X17 - MAELSTROM

Original Airdate (SciFi): 04-MAR-2007


Starbuck: Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...

"Flesh & Bone"


Leoben: This is has happened before, and all of it will happen again. Your destiny's already been written.










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_26

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:26:43
It is a programmed mechanism,
Commander.

1:26:45
Its body duplicates our navigator
in precise detail.

1:26:49
Suppose that,
beneath its programming...

1:26:51
the real Ilia's memory patterns
are duplicated with equal precision.

1:26:55
- They had a pattern to follow.
- Indeed.

1:26:57
They may have followed it
too precisely.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, March 1, 2006 1:23:54 PM

Subject: stress


http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stress

stress

A mentally or emotionally disruptive or upsetting condition occurring in response to adverse external influences and capable of affecting physical health, usually characterized by increased heart rate, a rise in blood pressure, muscular tension, irritability, and depression.

To subject to physical or mental pressure, tension, or strain.


"You are killing Kerry."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/09/07 8:27 PM
8.78 goddamned years of 100% deployment.

And what is going home....going home to what?

These psycho's are always going to be outside my windows.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Friendship_One_(episode)

Friendship One (episode)

"Friendship One"

VOY, Episode 7x21

First aired: 25 April 2001


Memorable quotes


"I'm sorry, Mr. Carey."

- Verin










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_26

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:27:12
That probe, in another form,
is what killed Ilia.

1:27:15
Commander...

1:27:17
Will, we're locked
in an alien vessel...

1:27:19
six hours from Earth's orbit.

1:27:21
Our only contact with our captor
is that probe.

1:27:24
If we can control it,
persuade it, use it...

1:27:29
I have recorded enough here.

1:27:32
You will now assist me further.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004)


Dr. Alfred Lanning: Good to see you again, son.

Detective Del Spooner: Hello, doctor.

Dr. Alfred Lanning: Everything that follows is a result of what you see here.

Detective Del Spooner: Is there something you want tell me?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: I'm sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.

Detective Del Spooner: Why did you call me?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: I trust your judgement.

Detective Del Spooner: Normally, these circumstances wouldn't require a homicide detective.

Dr. Alfred Lanning: But then our interactions have never been entirely normal. Wouldn't you agree?

Detective Del Spooner: You got that right... Is there something you want say to me?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: [the camera rotates around Lanning, revealing him to be a hologram] I'm sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.

Detective Del Spooner: Why would you kill yourself?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: That, detective, is the right question. Program terminated.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jaws_CD2.html

Jaws


- Come on, Martin! Move! - I'm not goin' out there!
Beyond the edge of the barrels. Go to the end of the barrels, further out.
- Further out. - Why?
- Go further out. - What for?
Will you go to the end of the pulpit?
- What? - Will you go to the end of the pulpit?
I need something in the foreground to give it some scale.
Foreground my ass!
Your husband's okay. He's fishin'. He just caught some stripers.
We'll bring 'em for dinner. We won't be long.
We ain't seen anything yet. Over. Out.
- I'm not staying here! - I'm begging you!
Goddamn it!
Come here, come here, darlin'.
I want you up on the bridge, just take her forward, steady.
- I've never steered a boat in my life. - Just watch my hand, take her steady.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Sugar Dirt"

20 April 1996

Episode 21 DVD:


US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: In the Second World War, the Japanese committed their finest troops to protecting the island of Guadalcanal neglecting the strategic importance of New Guinea. Our Marines were on their own for eight months while the Allies exploited the Japanese mistake. It broke the back of the Nippon Offensive. After the Canal, we took the war to them.










1979 film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" DVD movie:

01:55:01


V'Ger's Ilia: The carbon units will now provide V'Ger with the required information.