Monday, May 24, 2010

You, the unrepentant, will make an excellent buffet for the new arrivals.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701189/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

New Kid on the Block (1992)


Captain McAllister: Fairly warned be thee, says I!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/23/10 12:32 PM
Several days ago I was thinking that I was going to get a secret message that was surrepitiously included with a message in my junk email folder. I don't think that line of thought was from a dream and I am not really certain when I was thinking it but I think that was several days ago when it was topic of thought on my mind after I awoke. Today I see a

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/23/10 1:44 PM
That sense is similar to how I was anticipating some kind of message associated with the DVD release of the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and then I did find a message associated with that release date.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/23/10 7:44 PM
"28 Days Later..."



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930475&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201005231930&cn=113

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

113 KCPQDT: Sunday, May 23 7:30 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Treehouse of Horror XX

Lisa sets out for revenge against Miss Hoover; zombies overrun Springfield; after falling throw a trap door at Moe's, Homer becomes half-man, half-brewing apparatus.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Oct 18, 2009

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701189/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

New Kid on the Block (1992)


[Homer has been thrown out of an all-you-can-eat restaurant for eating too much]

Lionel Hutz: This is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.

Homer: So, do you think I have a case?

Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson, I don't use the word 'hero' lightly, but you are the greatest hero in American history.

Homer: Woohoo!