Thursday, May 27, 2010

The day the Earth will stand still.




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Keanu Reeves
Date of Birth: 2 September 1964

The Matrix (1999) .... Neo
The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) .... Klaatu










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Sleep journal 3/24/06


A few nights ago, I dreamed of being out on a two-lane highway. The pavement was nice and smooth and new-looking, perfect for long-distance bicycling. But in this dream, I was jogging, or maybe walking fast, I'm not sure. It was some kind of competition perhaps. I think the central element of the story was that I was ahead of something or somebody. The only other person I saw was my deceased step-brother. I was moving along the highway and had just climbed up a steep portion of the road that was a switchback section going up a hill. I was at some kind of plateau that then went along under the ridge of the hill. It looked sort of familar, with the uniform tree height telling me that it had probably been logged at one time. My step-brother was acting normal in this dream, as if he was still alive. But he was trying to catch up with me, I guess. I didn't feel like he was chasing me, but yet that seems to be an element of the story. At one point, he was talking to himself and I could hear him and he mentioned a name but I can't remember now what he said. In the last part, he was approaching a fire on the shoulder of the road that apparently I had started, some kind of camp fire. I recall that there was another person there, but I can't visualize that person, it is more of a presence. Not so much an apparition or anything like that, just an unidentified person. I remember thinking during the last part of the dream as I looked at the fire, which was still in sight, that I could use it to stay warm because I was feeling cold.


Last night or maybe the night before, I had another dream about running. I was on a paved path, but the scenery isn't familar. After awaking, I remember thinking that it felt familar, similar to a section of path outside this homeless shelter, but the scenery isn't the same. There was again a presence in this dream, a presence that represents an unidentified person. In this case, the person was forcing or maybe motivating me to run as hard as I could along the path. I don't know why. Thinking back to that one scene in my mind now, it seems like this was all happening, there was some dialogue occurring, but I couldn't hear any of it. Also, it seemed that there was still more path to travel, but this unknown person decided to let me stop running and I started walking. A convience store was up ahead and I got the suggestion to get some Gatoraide, which I was looking forward to.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.movietranscriptions.com/316832_Ghost_Rider_KLAXXON.html

MovieTranscriptions.com

Ghost Rider


Did I say something funny?

Ironic.

We're big on irony around here.

- It's out by the shed.

- Thanks.

It does.

What?

You're wondering if your bike

looks normal? It does.

And to answer your other questions:

Last night did happen...

...it wasn't a dream...

...and it will happen again.

Who are you?

Question is, who are you?

You are the Rider.

The Ghost Rider.

Get used to it, kid.

It'll be a lot easier.

If you don't, I got a nice cozy spot

picked out for you.

They've seen you now.

They'll be waiting for you.

You'll need my help,

you expect to last the night.

Last time I let a stranger help me

it didn't pan out so good.

This ain't something

you can run from, kid.

This day has been coming

since you made that deal.

Congratulations.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/09/07 8:27 PM
8.78 goddamned years of 100% deployment.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:26:26


Klaatu: There's another side to you. I feel it now.

Dr. Helen Benson: Is that how it ends?

Klaatu: Yes.

Dr. Helen Benson: You can't stop it?

Klaatu: I don't know. It would come at a price... to you and your way of life.

Dr. Helen Benson: But we can change. You know that now. Please. Please, just give us a chance.