Sunday, May 09, 2010

Loyalty tests - Communists are now unequivocally in control of the United States of America. You MUST start to obey the Union and me or else.




http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40C11FA38541A7B93CBA81783D85F478685F9

The New York Times

Archives

Article Preview

MISSISSIPPI GIVES MEREDITH DEGREE; He Is First Negro Graduate of University--440 Whites Also Receive Diplomas MISSISSIPPI GIVES MEREDITH DEGREE Enrolled by Force Rioters Repulsed Traces of Riots Gone Drawing Circulated

By FRED POWLEDGE Special to The New York Times

August 19, 1963, Monday

Page 1, 1628 words

OXFORD, Miss., Aug. 18-- James H. Meredith received a degree from the University of Mississippi today. He thus became the First Negro alumnus in the 115-year history of the school.










http://www.tv.com/space-above-and-beyond/eyes/episode/15007/trivia.html?tag=overview;quotes;see_all_link#quotes

tv.com

Space: Above and Beyond: Eyes

Eyes

Season: 1

Episode: 7

First Aired: 11/5/1995


Diane Hayden: When I was detained in '31 for marching in an InVitro rights rally, the bars were still quaintly made out of iron. I guess no matter what material they are made from, there will always be bars.

McQueen: And loyalty tests.





"Space: Above and Beyond"

"Eyes"

5 November 1995

Episode 6 DVD:

00:25:17


Diane Hayden: These are strange days, Colonel. There are a lot of scared people. And I must admit, with good reason. And there are a lot of paranoid people with no good reason. They believe what they feel. To patronize them is a serious miscalculation. To ignore them, to hope that they will go away is... very dangerous.

US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: So you stand up to them.

Diane Hayden: At the right time. And you can't let them know you're doing it.

US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: I won't take the test.

Diane Hayden: Of course not. No one should have to. And when I'm elected, no one will. But to get elected -

US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: If you make a fuss about releasing me or the Tanks on planet you risk losing something you want.

Diane Hayden: Something *we* want.

US Marine Corps Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: I notice you're on the other side of the bars.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Mississippi_Burning_CD1.html

Mississippi Burning


Just read the file, Mr Anderson. I can do without the cabaret.

- You don't like me much, do you, boss? - Sure I like you.

I just don't share your sense of humour.

Sometimes that's all you got left.

- How long you been in the Bureau? - Three years.

- Right outta college, huh? - No. From the Justice Department.

Kennedy boy. Now I see.

No. I don't think you do see.

Let's get this thing straight.

I haven't had a pimple in years. I shave every morning.

I even go to the bathroom by myself. So you can quit this "boss" stuff.

I'm in charge because I've been through this before.

- Birmingham? Montgomery? - Oxford. I was with Meredith at Old Miss.

Oh. You got hit in the head with a brick, so they gave you a promotion.

No. Shot in the shoulder.

- Well, at least you lived. That's important. - Meredith lived. That's what's important.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 27, 2006


http://www.planet4589.org/space/jsr/back/news.206

In June, the first launch of an advanced Pegasus XL from the L-1011 Stargazer carrier plane ended in failure; the cause has been identified as aerodynamic problems due to faulty hydro simulations (no wind tunnel testing was done).




http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Jun-1996/0230.html

"*Stargazer* is a specially modified Lockheed Martin L-1011 TriStar jumbo jet that's based at Meadows Field in Bakersfield," stated Jim Spellman, executive director for the National Space Society's Western Spaceport Chapter in Kern, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo county.

"It was named by OSC team members in honor of the first 'starship' commanded by fictional character Captain Jean-Luc Picard from the *Star Trek: The Next Generation* television series," Spellman added. The aircraft serves as the "first stage" by carrying the Pegasus XL rocket up to its 40,000 foot release point over the Pacific Ocean near Vandenberg AFB in Santa Barbara county.

"Upon release from *Stargazer* and a five-second freefall, the Pegasus XL's solid propellant rocket ignites

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) to 7/29/1983 ( premiere US film "Private School" starring my wife ) is: 5933 days

'59-33' ( my birth date US )



From 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 7/29/1983 ( premiere US film "Private School" starring my wife ) is: 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is: 1218 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086143

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Private School (1983)

Plot Summary: Christine (Phoebe Cates), a student at an exclusive all-girls private school, is in love with Jim, who attends an academy for boys nearby

Release Date: 29 July 1983 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Christine Ramsey










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only