Saturday, May 15, 2010

Deja Vu (2006)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001798640000&sid=61437&sn=FXHDP&st=201005151500&cn=665

excite

Dýjý Vu (2006)

665 FXHDP: Saturday, May 15 3:00 PM

2006, PG-13, ***, 02:08, Color, English, United States,

A time-traveling federal agent (Denzel Washington) falls in love with a New Orleans woman who is fated to be murdered.

Cast: Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer, Jim Caviezel, Paula Patton, Adam Goldberg, Bruce Greenwood, Elle Fanning, Matt Craven, Patt Noday, Mark Phinney, Enrique Castillo, Dane Rhodes, Chris Rose Director(s): Tony Scott Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer Executive Producer(s): Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, Ted Elliott, Terry Rossio, Barry H. Waldman





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453467/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Deja Vu (2006)

Country Date

USA 20 November 2006 (New York City, New York) (premiere)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten. I wanted to leave the hospital and go back to my apartment the next day, the 5th, but they talked me out of it and I stayed there until the next day, the 6th. I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0453467/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Deja Vu (2006)


Doug Carlin: Brace yourselves, I think you're about to witness a murder.