Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ghost Rider (2007)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Future's So Bright

You know, this would actually all be kind of fun. All this stuff happening like the example I gave below about the Manchurian Candidate movie. There have been many other connections I have observed. I don't have the concrete evidence to prove it all yet, but as long as there is air in my lungs I will believe it is personally connected to me somehow. If it wasn't so destructive to my personal life, mainly because I just have no experience at this kind of thing on this level. If it wasn't for this black cloud (yes, I saw the two of you on the beach last time I was in Coeur d'Alene) over me, this would probably be pretty fun. Who wouldn't want to have the kind of influence I seem to have? But, for some reason, I am not supposed to know about it. I can't fully explain that part. It's all kinda cool, but believe me, I do not want it and will actively try to keep it from continuing. The absolute last thing I want is to be a public figure.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD movie:

00:10:37


US Navy Captain Matthew Yelland - USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commanding Officer: Am I mistaken, or was Black Cloud's forecast this morning for clear skies and sunshine?

US Navy Lieutenant Perry: I'll bet he wishes it wasn't, sir.










http://www.movietranscriptions.com/316832_Ghost_Rider_KLAXXON.html

MovieTranscriptions.com

Ghost Rider


Did I say something funny?

Ironic.

We're big on irony around here.

- It's out by the shed.

- Thanks.

It does.

What?

You're wondering if your bike

looks normal? It does.

And to answer your other questions:

Last night did happen...

...it wasn't a dream...

...and it will happen again.

Who are you?

Question is, who are you?

You are the Rider.

The Ghost Rider.

Get used to it, kid.

It'll be a lot easier.

If you don't, I got a nice cozy spot

picked out for you.

They've seen you now.

They'll be waiting for you.

You'll need my help,

you expect to last the night.

Last time I let a stranger help me

it didn't pan out so good.

This ain't something

you can run from, kid.

This day has been coming

since you made that deal.

Congratulations.