Saturday, May 22, 2010

Remember: *You* chose to ignore me and my sound advice and that I am the only reasonable source of information consistent with your job requirement.




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Sat, May 22, 2010 3:41:40 AM
Subject: Remember: *You* chose to ignore me and my sound advice and that I am the only reasonable source of information consistent with your job requirement.

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Superman (1978)


Lex Luthor: This is Lex Luthor. Only one thing alive with less than four legs can hear this frequency, Superman, and that's you.










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Unbreakable/cap/en/25fps/a/00_54

Unbreakable


:54:40
These are mediocre times, Mrs Dunn.

:54:43
People are starting to lose hope.
It's hard for many to believe...

:54:47
there are extraordinary things
inside themselves as well as others.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 3:01:41 PM

Subject: Re: ABCs Lost


I find myself thinking about this time a long time ago. I may have been in the 4th grade at the time, I don't remember. One of us, maybe me, accidentally made up the fold-out sofa bed with the dog still in it. She stayed in there all day. I came home from school and sat down on the sofa wondering where she was. Then I started hearing her faintly crying out, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. This other neighbor kid was sitting on the couch too, we had to have been crushing her. Eventually I realized she was inside the couch and let her out. She jumped out and ran to the water bowl. I can certainly understand how that dog must have felt.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F10.html

Mountain of Madness

Original Airdate on FOX: 02-Feb-97


Title sequence

Couch :- Grampa is sleeping on the foldout sofa, and only manages to utter a "huh?" before the family folds back the sofa over him. They sit, as if nothing happened.










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD movie:

00:23:44


US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: All right, now listen, Doc. Don't touch anything. Keep your hands in your lap.

US Navy Lieutenant Commander "Mad Jack": Absolutely.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: The only exception is if you have to eject.

US Navy Lieutenant Commander "Mad Jack": Eject?

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Now, you got a yellow and black handle here and here - you pull it. The command will be "eject, eject, eject." Three times, you got it?

US Navy Lieutenant Commander "Mad Jack": Yes, "eject, eject, eject." Do I say roger or... just do it or what?

US Navy Lieutenant Sammy Lundeen - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: You even say "huh," you'll be talking to yourself because I'll be gone.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Sat, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM
Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Something is there, something. It is like a shadow. Or something you glimpse in the corner of your eye. It is familar unfamilarity that appears then disappears.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In that movie Mission To Mars, there is that part where the second team arrive on Mars. The guy that survived for months there alone has lost it to some degree. The woman who lost her husband explains that extended periods of low-gravity can have that effect on the brain. As I write this, I almost feel like something is figuratively tugging at my mind. Anyway, if low-grav does have that effect, there needs to be a mechanism to help someone keep anchored in reality. Either by training them mentally or through artificial means of mind control. This adds weight to my hunch that I have some kind of device implanted in the back of my head. And it probably means it receives FM signals, although it could be any frequency, but FM would make more sense. Although it could be satellite too, really anything is possible without knowing the details. Although the possibilities are limited, I mean, this isn't Star Trek.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

01:06:36


Richard White: So with the super-hearing does he hear each sound by itself or everything all at once?

Lois Lane: Both.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:51:34 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle

As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America. Several attempts on my life have been made as I contribute to the investigation and I request the arrest of all Seattle FBI and Justice department employees on charges of providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America. I also request any of support available to me against forces hostiles to this U.S. Navy officer as I contribute to an investigation of domestic and international terrorist activity in King County, Washington.

Sincerely,


Kerry W. Burgess

official United States federal undercover identity (an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:59:51 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

Thank you

Your question or comment has been successfully submitted.

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Central Intelligence Agency.

This page is generated automatically when our server successfully processes your submission. It is your assurance that your message has reached us; you do not need to phone or fax us for further confirmation.

A reminder: we cannot answer inquiries about the status of job applications and, because of the volume of queries we receive and the small size of our staff, we may not be able to respond to you as quickly as both we and you would like. We will not respond to you at all if an answer is not appropriate or required and, generally, if the answer to your query is available on our Web site.

Posted: 2007-05-14 02:35
Last Updated: 2007-05-14 02:47
Last Reviewed: 2007-05-14 02:35







As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: ig_hotline@dia.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:01:39 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:48:50 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]