Saturday, May 29, 2010

"You've still got a lot to prove to me."




2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

00:44:12


US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: How'd you sleep?

Television announcer recorded video: Dr. Neville will be taking a closer look at the ongoing mutations of Dr. Alice Krippin's once-hailed miracle cure for cancer. So far, almost 5000 patients treated with her retrofitted virus have begun exhibiting symptoms resembling the early onset of rabies. Twenty-five patients have already died. Dr. Neville has ordered local hospitals to stockpile antiviral drugs and to begin preliminary quarantine protocols.

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: It's my birthday.

Television announcer recorded video: We are fully confident Dr. Neville can see us though these -

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: You going to sing?

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: [ pre-recorded audio broadcast ] My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport every day at midday when the Sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there, if anyone is out there, I can provide food. I can provide shelter. I can provide security. If there's anybody out there, anybody -


00:45:44

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Listen, uh, if you're planning a party or something, just tell me now. Okay? Because you know I don't like surprises. And I swear I'll act surprised.