Friday, May 14, 2010

Vivid




We were walking down a hallway and I guess that was a hallway because I was aware of the sheetrock wall to my left, where sheetrock is standard in homes in the United States, I had no awareness of anything to my right side. After more than a day, the dream is more of an emotion than details I can fully articulate. As I write this, I remember writing something similar in my journal almost five years ago. I had similar dreams but I could not grasp the underlying reason for those dreams. All that could really register in my mind was the emotion and I did not understand completely the source of that emotion. The sequence in the hallway seemed to be a vivid dream, perhaps a real memory, of Phoebe calling out because she did not know where I was and then I took her hand and I had some dialog that I do not fully remember now about how I was right behind her and then I was aware she was startled. We were happy. If we were in a hallway then we approached the end of the hallway and a doorway was to the left and at the end of the hallway and we walked though that doorway and then the door was closed behind us and Phoebe was against the door and I spoke about how this was just like one of those episode where I was fantasizing about her and she responded to me. As I write this, because I did not record the dream immediately after waking, I am not really certain if those were my precise words to her but that was close. She responded to me and that was when I awoke but that seems really too personal to describe although her comments were really just details that I was .