Thursday, May 06, 2010

Time travel




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/10 4:29 AM
Assuming that my thoughts, considering my thoughts in recent days, are my sense of the future


I find myself wondering if my thoughts sometimes represent an awareness of the future. The past thoughts I now recall have no association with this episode but what I wonder about is the context. The context meaning that my thoughts represent an awareness of the future. The awareness of the future means that some kind of process is present in my mind that was aware several days ago before I had a greater than zero inclination to watch this episode on the Internet from then to this present time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/10 4:36 AM
There is also, and more probable as an explanation, that notion of synchronization I wrote of earlier, and then I laugh in my mind as I write with a sense of rationalization about this paranormal sense. The notion of synchronization is a notion of predetermination, meaning that my thoughts representation the future that was planned for me. My choices were not predicted but my choices were planned for me and my thoughts represent that plan.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/10 6:13 AM
Especially interesting is that a few days ago I was thinking, imagining, a time I created a trail through the forested areas of, Vermont, forests and I was sweeping away the pine needles for a path for her to follow and the path led to a gazebo I had constructed out in the woods near our cabin, in the forest of, Vermont. I thought about that again as "Cain" and "Alica" were jogging along a path through the forest.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/10 6:17 AM
So was I again sensing the future? Was I sensing something I would watch in the future of a few days that would represent work I created a decade earlier to represent my real in that present time?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/10 6:18 AM
Ah, yes, the vagaries of space travel and time travel. I do not sense the future but what I sense is what was planned for me to sense.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]