Saturday, January 28, 2012

Damn. Now I can't remember what I figured out about the "Emergency!" dream.




I saw something recently that made me think my dream about the doctor from the "Emergency!" television series was another precognition dream I had. I just looked it up and that character was named "Dr. Joe Early" and the Wikipedia article indicates he was a neurosurgeon.

Was it last night when I was trying to fall asleep that I thought of what that could have meant? I cannot recall now.

I might have seen something in one of those last "Earth 2" television series episode DVD's that I watched a few nights ago that reminded me of that dream that I had before I watched the episode. I watched more of them than I normally did and so I could finish and watch the final series episode. There might have been something in one of those episodes that made me think about the dream with that "Emergency!" doctor trying to fix a copier with a paper jam in and that they had called me out to repair.

I note this observation here because I think it means something. Maybe all it means is that some kind of force is trying to communicate with me through means paranormal and maybe we are just establishing a communication link.

The possibility is very real to me that I am not the only person in this region of Seattle that is experiencing such communication attempts. I am probably the only person who can make sense of it though and I am probably the only person around here who can control it somehow in terms of how it affects me personally.