Saturday, January 28, 2012

The walking dead.




A few days ago I was walking through the parking lot to go into the supermarket and I started having one of those imaginative lines of thought where I imagined that I dropped quickly to the pavement because someone I couldn't see started firing a weapon somewhere close to me. I imagined that line of thought about how someone watching me commented to someone else that I had dropped to the ground. Nothing similar to that actually happened but I thought about it again because just after that, later that night I think, I was watching for the first time the DVD for the episode of the "Earth 2" television series and there is a scene where "Alonzo Solace" drops to the ground while he is leading an armed patrol and he is in a great deal of pain. I thought as I was watching it that it is some kind of racketeering production of a criminal effort to create a surrogate threat and that it represents someone who got shot in the head by gunfire when I was in Bosnia where I was assigned as an officer of the United States Marine Corps. So anyway, the point was that he says the "Terrians" had started suddenly screaming at him telepathically and that was why his head was hurting. He goes on to say in the dialog that episode that the "Terrians" were warning him to stay off their land.

Oh, right. That was the birthday episode. I couldn't remember without looking it up and I haven't looked up the episode's title name. Another part of that racketeering scam is that it has the "Ulysses" character placing something in a drop box, with DNA material in it, and that is part of the racketeering scheme to cover up their criminal activity.

Today I was thinking that, in terms of how this all relates to reality - where reality is my current reconnaissance activity of which I report details when I start time-traveling backwards, and that is why those details are present in the mainstream media - the "Terrians" don't exist.

What does exist is all the humans walking around here in King County Washington State. I was thinking today that those humans are converted into zombies, which is what the "Terrians" are supposed to resemble. I was thinking there is a force of supernatural energy that converts all the humans into those zombies.

Precisely how that happens, I do not know precisely at this time. But I will know because I will see it happen.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


He stood there, empty of face, like a robot whose plug has been pulled. Then, little by little, animation seeped back into his face. His whiskey-reddened eyes began to twinkle. He smiled. He had remembered again what this situation called for.

“Holy gee, mister, but you took a tumble. Didn’t you just? My laws!” He blinked at the amount of blood on Nick’s forehead.

Nick had a pad of paper and a Bic in his shirt pocket; neither had been jarred loose by the fall. He wrote: “You just scared me. Thought you were dead until you sat up. I’m okay. Is there a drugstore in town?”

He showed the pad to the man in the bib-alls. The man took it. Looked at what was written there. Handed it back. Smiling, he said, “I’m Tom Cullen. But I can’t read. I only got to third grade but then I was sixteen and my daddy made me quit. He said I was too big.”

Retarded, Nick thought. I can’t talk and he can’t read. For a moment he was utterly nonplussed.

“Holy gee, mister, but you took a tumble!” Tom Cullen exclaimed. In a way, it was the first time for both of them. “My laws, didn’t you just!”

Nick nodded. Replaced the pad and pen. Put a hand over his mouth again and shook his head. Cupped his hands over his ears and shook his head. Placed his left hand against his throat and shook his head.

Cullen grinned, puzzled. “Got a toothache? I had one once. Gee, it hurt. Didn’t it just? My laws!”

Nick shook his head and went through his dumbshow again. Cullen guessed earache this time. Nick threw his hands up and went over to his bike. The paint, was scraped, but it didn’t seem hurt. He got on and pedaled a little way up the street. Yes, it was all right. Cullen jogged alongside, smiling happily. His eyes never left Nick. He hadn’t seen anyone for most of a week.

“Don’t you feel like talkin?” he asked, but Nick didn’t look around or appear to have heard. Tom tugged at his sleeve and repeated his question.

The man on the bike put his hand over his mouth and shook his head. Tom frowned. Now the man had put his bike on its kickstand and was looking at the storefronts. He seemed to see what he wanted, because he went over to the sidewalk and then to Mr. Norton’s drugstore. If he wanted to go in there it was just too bad, because the drug was locked up. Mr. Norton had left town. Just about everybody had locked up and left town, it seemed like, except for Mom and her friend Mrs. Blakely, and they were both dead.

Now the no-talking-man was trying the door. Tom could have told him it was no use even though the OPEN sign was on the door. The OPEN sign was a liar. Too bad, because Tom would dearly have loved an ice cream soda. It was a lot better than the whiskey, which had made him feel good at first and then made him sleepy and then had made his head ache fit to split. He had gone to sleep to get away from the headache but he had had a lot of crazy dreams about a man in a black suit like the one that Revrunt Deiffenbaker always wore. The man in the black suit chased him through the dreams. He seemed like a very bad man to Tom. The only reason he had gone to drinking in the first place was because he wasn’t supposed to, his daddy had told him that, and Mom too, but now everyone was gone, so what? He would if he wanted to.

But what was the no-talking-man doing now? Picked up the litter basket from the sidewalk and he was going to… what? Break Mr. Norton’s window? CRASH! By God and by damn if he didn’t! And now he was reaching through, unlocking the door…

“Hey, mister, you can’t do that!” Tom cried, his voice throbbing with outrage and excitement. “That’s illegal! M-O-O-N and that spells il -legal. Don’t you know—”

But the man was already inside and he never turned around.

“What are you, anyway, deaf?” Tom called indignantly. “My laws! Are you…”