Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm not only a patient of Dr. Thomas Reagan's Scar Club for Men I am also the corporation's President.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 8:20 AM
I can't even goddamned listen to the radio or watch television without some GODDAMED TERRORIST invading my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:53 AM
I wonder when I got this scar


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:56 AM
I'm feeling more a certain measure of anxiety when I think about it now though. Maybe they brandished the butcher knife around me for a while as I was chained up and before they hit me with it.


I have been wondering about scars on my jaw and chin but I haven't shaved in a while to examine for them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 4:33 PM
Reading through all this, including the humorous part about the parachutes, as well these excerpts, I wonder again if I have some medical training. I think my first, if I have more than one, doctorate was in computer science.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/07 4:13 PM
I just wish I could get back to the point of getting back into better physical shape. I can't do anything like this. And to drive a car again somewhere. How I wish I still had that Jeep. I should, from now on, be allowed to fire a gun and an astronomical number of bullets at anyone following me, though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:01 AM
I could literally have my selection for a wife among a million beautiful women in this world.

At this very minute if I could go home, I could literally pick and choose among a million beautiful women for a wife.

8.75 years of this bullshit. I was the best recruiting poster for this country's military. What is wrong with this picture? Why the fuck are you still here!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708416/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

Amok Time (1967)


T'Pau: What thee are about to see comes down from the time of the beginning, without change. This is the Vulcan heart.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708416/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

Amok Time (1967)



Spock: How do Vulcans choose their mates? Haven't you wondered?

Captain James T. Kirk: I guess the rest of us assumed that it's done... quite logically.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708416/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Star Trek"

Amok Time (1967)

Country Date

USA 15 September 1967



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708416/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek (TV series 1966–1969)

Amok Time (#2.1)


Release Date: 15 September 1967 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0590044/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."

The Recruiting Poster (1967)

Country Date

USA 15 September 1967



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0590044/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. (TV series 1964–1969)

The Recruiting Poster (#4.2)


Jim Nabors ... Pvt. Gomer Pyle
Frank Sutton ... Sgt. Vince Carter


Release Date: 15 September 1967 (USA)