Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Water




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


"Earth 2" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Water" DVD video

Sunday 11 December 1994

Episode 6 Season 1

00:37:46


Dr. Julia Heller: There's something I want to talk to you about.

Alonzo Solace: You want to know about this afternoon? What it meant?

Dr. Julia Heller: Do I?

Alonzo Solace: I don't know what it meant.

Dr. Julia Heller: Sounds like a conversation you've had before.

Alonzo Solace: I know what I'm sure about. I'm glad it happened. And I enjoyed it. And I care about you.

Dr. Julia Heller: But?

Alonzo Solace: But after that I don't know.

Dr. Julia Heller: Why don't you just tell me the truth.

Alonzo Solace: I don't know is the truth. I mean, what did that kiss mean to you?

Dr. Julia Heller: It means we made a mistake.

Alonzo Solace: One kiss? Haven't you ever kissed a guy before?

Dr. Julia Heller: Yes. But this is different.










"Earth 2" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Water" DVD video

Sunday 11 December 1994

Episode 6 Season 1

00:23:48


Alonzo Solace: Hey, Doc. I got something to show you.

Dr. Julia Heller: What's that?

Alonzo Solace: These crutches. Uh, you can have them back. I don't need them anymore. Oh, stay where you are. Here. Thank you. I don't know how to thank you.

Dr. Julia Heller: Don't. I was just doing my job.

Alonzo Solace: That was more than your job. You nearly killed yourself to find that formula.

Dr. Julia Heller: I'm a doctor. That's what they made me for.

Alonzo Solace: Nobody made you, Julia. No matter what they did to your genes, you should take credit for who you are.

Dr. Julia Heller: I wish that were true.

Alonzo Solace: I have to do this. You know, you surprise me.

Dr. Julia Heller: I've been surprising myself actually.

Bess Martin: Hey, Alonzo. Did I just see what I thought I saw? Were you outside walking around?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583492/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Friends"

The One Where Underdog Gets Away (1994)

Country Date

USA 17 November 1994



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583492/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Friends (TV series 1994–2004)

The One Where Underdog Gets Away (#1.9)


David Schwimmer ... Dr. Ross Geller


Release Date: 17 November 1994 (USA)





http://www.friendscafe.org/scripts/s1.php


FRIENDS CAFE


TOW Underdog Gets Away - Episode 1.09





http://www.friendscafe.org/scripts/s1/109.php


FRIENDS CAFE


The One Where Underdog Gets Away


(Rachel enters.)

Monica: Hey, Rach, did you make your money?

Rachel: No, not even close. Forget Vail, forget seeing my family, forget shoop, shoop, shoop.





http://www.friendscafe.org/scripts/s1/109.php


FRIENDS CAFE


The One Where Underdog Gets Away


(Rachel enters, excited.)

Rachel: I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.

Chandler: Oh, you must stop shooping.










"Earth 2" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Water" DVD video

Sunday 11 December 1994

Episode 6 Season 1

00:02:06


Reilly: Heller, is that you? What's your position, citizen?

Dr. Julia Heller: It's me. You can forget my position.

Reilly: Join me on virtual. I want to see you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094685/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Attic: The Hiding of Anne Frank (1988) (TV)

Country Date

USA 17 April 1988





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094685/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Attic: The Hiding of Anne Frank (1988) (TV)


Anne Frank: The best news is what Miep has told us, and much closer to home now, that the roundups have stopped.

Miep Gies: Oh, it's been weeks and weeks since the last one.

Edith Frank: Maybe they're only making room in the death camps for more.