Saturday, January 14, 2012

Time After Time (1979)




That DVD "Time After Time" gets more familiar as I watch it and I know think to myself with certainty that I have before seen that film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586162/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Rich Man, Poor Man"

Part I: Chapters 1 and 2 (1976)

Country Date

USA 1 February 1976



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586162/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Rich Man, Poor Man (TV mini-series 1976)

Part I: Chapters 1 and 2 (#1.1)


Release Date: 1 February 1976 (USA)










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 8/31/1979 ( premiere US film "Time After Time" ) is 7486 days

7486 = 3743 + 3743

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/1976 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Rich Man, Poor Man" ) is 3743 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080025/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Time After Time (1979)

Country Date

USA 31 August 1979










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD video:

00:50:16


Amy Robbins: Are you, um, you a scientist or something?

H.G. Wells: Whatever makes you say that?

Amy Robbins: Just a hunch. I don't know, you give me the impression of someone who's cloistered away somehwere most of the time and in a library, something, doing research and never reads the newspaper.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Andrews,_South_Carolina


St. Andrews, South Carolina

St. Andrews is a census-designated place (CDP) in Richland County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 21,814 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Columbia, South Carolina Metropolitan Statistical Area.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Where is she, your cousin?
She's on tour with Dreamgirls.










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:04:12


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: You don't have to do this, Soran. I'm sure we can find another way of getting you into this Nexus.

Dr. Soran: I've spent eighty years looking for another way. Believe me, this is the only one.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: What you're about to do, Soran, is no different from when the Borg destroyed your world. They killed millions too. Including your wife - your children.

Dr. Soran: Nice try. You know, there was a time when I wouldn't hurt a fly.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Picard: What you're about to do, Soran, is no different from when the Borg destroyed your world. They killed millions too.

Dr. Soran: [smiles, sighs] Nice try. You know there was a time that I wouldn't hurt a fly. Then the Borg came and they showed me that if there is one constant in this universe, it's death. Afterwards, I began to realize that it didn't matter. We're all going to die sometime. It's only a question of how and when. You will too, Captain. Don't you feel time gaining on you?

[enters control room of missle launcher]

Dr. Soran: It's like a predator; it's stalking you. Oh,you can try and outrun it with doctors, medicines, new technologies but in the end, time is going to hunt you down... and make the kill.

Picard: It's our mortality that defines us, Soran. It's the truth of our existence.

Dr. Soran: What if I told you I found a new truth?

Picard: The Nexus?

Dr. Soran: Time has no meaning there.