Thursday, January 26, 2012

I wrote that recently.




That might have been two days ago. Yesterday, maybe. There was someone, that I haven't referenced in a long enough time that you couldn't guess the name of, and that haven't emailed in years, that I started composing an email to and that was maybe two days ago.

Without any exceptions that I can recall, I always sends the emails that I compose and I was certain I would send that message but then today I decided not to.

I remember that yesterday or the day before, I specifically wrote that he was lucky that I was sending that email instead of being in front of his "stupid face" right then and executing a United States federal arrest warrant.

I cannot think of another time when I did not send such an email when I thought of it. I just after a while decided that it didn't matter if I sent it.

Of course, none of this matters. Nothing about the logical information generate matters because no one wants to take it seriously. But that is no different from the past years and that never stopped me before.

It don't mean nothing.