Saturday, January 21, 2012

There's no good reason for this to not happen in open court.




I remember that day 5 November 2000 because I was supposed to move into that brand-new apartment building in Bellevue Washington and because my move-in date, scheduled well in advance, was postponed because of a fire that happened on the roof of that new building. I remember watching that "Futurama" episode on the night I was supposed to have moved into my new apartment but I didn't move in because that move-in date was postponed due to the supposed fire on the roof of that apartment building.

Sometime not long after I moved in a new apartment manager took over and I still remember that I always thought when I saw her about how her appearance reminded me of the actress Halle Berry. I think that was before 9/11/2001 when she took over the apartment office. Yeah, that's right. She was there by the time that earthquake hit Seattle. She let me transfer my lease to another apartment in the building because the droning noise of the traffic on the minor-main access street in front and below my apartment was really agitating my sleep at night and annoying me during the daytime. The apartment I moved to was probably the best or second best apartment in the building and it was probably the best because it had the best view of all the other apartments and was on the top floor and on the corner was a great view of downtown Bellevue. Then the noise started there too. At one point I was so agitated I started having a minor fantasy about standing outside on my patio with a .50-caliber machine gun and opening up into their parking lot pavement with that machine gun. Why I started thinking specifically about the .50 caliber Browning I have often wondered because I did not ever operate that weapon during my enlistment in the United States Navy. Of course, I never did anything like that when I started having those thoughts and that would defeat the purpose of anything I am trying to do, regardless of how badly I am still to this day failing to get through to you dullards. Sociopaths start raising a fuss as a means to their end where their goal is to create - *to create* - the appearance of being justified for going around randomly and killing people for no good reason. The objective of Microsoft Bill Gates sociopaths is always to create violence and destruction and all that stuff leading up to it is just the result of Microsoft Bill Gates delusions and a thin pretense for the sociopath Microsoft Bill Gates.

So anyway, Mike Rowe was that coworker who told me about the fire on the roof of that building. I never did actually see the fire on the roof but the apartment manager told me that I could not move in that day, as that was, as I recall the day that residents could begin moving in, and as I recall, there was only one other apartment resident moving in on that first day into that new building. Mike Rowe is the Microsoft employee whose haircut always reminded me of that villian character "Milo" from the racketeering production the 1991 film "The Last Boy Scout."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The best thing about living at


is that I had that floor basically to myself for I don't know how long. I moved in on the first day the building opened and I remember later someone got on the elevator and was commenting about how it was the first time he had seen anyone else in the elevator. I sure do miss living like that. Of course, I had to endure some moron that apparently worked there walking into my apartment unannounced. I was walking through my living room one morning and he and another guy just unlocked my door and walked in. I asked him what he was doing. The guy behind him seemed to be laughing. Damn, I was pissed off. They came in another time too when they weren't supposed to


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: I guess it's pretty obvious why the hell I am here. Re: WHY AM I STILL GODDAMNED HERE GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!!

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
And then there was the time, I was still a TAM, I was standing with two coworkers in the office. One of them told me something about some twentysomething-year old she knew that had some kind of homosexual fantasy. The other guy standing there, a buddy of mine, was a twentysomething-year old. He didn't say anything. Sometime later, I was in that first apartment at


we were out drinking at a bar near to my place, he told me his wife was in Reno on business. We went back to my place to have a few more beers. We were watching SNL and I thought he got a little bit too enthusiastic when the sketch about the Ambiguously Gay duo came on. I felt kind of uncomfortable when he was leaving sometime after that. I thought he was a good guy to hang around with, but that was kind of creepy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 19, 2006


I haven't seen the movie, but I don't think it is a coincidence this guy who played Napoleon Dynamite looks a lot like my former co-worker at Microsoft, Jon Langdon.

Langdon is the guy who I quipped to the waitress something about him being my youngest son from my third wife. He is also the guy that was over at my apartment one evening, that first one at


who seemed to be a little too enthusiastic about the "Ambiguosly Gay Duo" that was about to come on Saturday Night Live. There was some other stuff too, like the time well before that when he was standing there looking awkward and Grace Stahre said something about a "friend" she had, coincidently Langdon's age, who had some kind of gay fantasy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
According to my calculations, it was Nov. 6, 2000, when I moved into


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:


The previous place put up that green tarp for that whole summer.


started off with the apartment not being ready when it was supposed to be and I moved out of the other place with no place to go. I was moving my stuff into a temporary storage room


I remember the date because there was a new episode of one of my favorite tv programs, Futurama, airing and I was annoyed about not getting to see it. I was also annoyed when the manager of the building was talking about taking home a set of cabinets that belonged to the building. She annoyed me with a lot of other stuff too


I called the Bellevue police and an officer came out to my apartment. But he didn't even look around in the garage.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - Microsoft Corporation announces plans to expand its historic outpost of insurrection in Bellevue, Washington. The City Of Bellevue welcomes the insurgency despite that Microsoft Corporation is actively working to overthrow the constitutional form of government in America.

City of Bellevue Mayor Grant Degginger admits that hundreds more Americans will be killed by Microsoft Corporation-sponsored terrorism, but “Hey, Microsoft is giving me a free Lexus to look the other way. Who can argue with that? The covert federal agent we tried to murder only wanted to give us a prison term for providing material support to terrorists.”

When informed that over 99% of the employees of Microsoft Corporation were going to be charged - at a minimum - with providing material support to terrorists, they exclaimed a collective “Wow.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Last Boy Scout (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Milo: Can we do a formal introduction here?

Joe Hallenbeck: Who gives a fuck? You're the bad guy, right?

Milo: I am the bad guy.

Joe Hallenbeck: And I'm supposed to be trembling with fear, something like that?

Milo: Something like that.

Joe Hallenbeck: Fine. I'll start trembling in a minute.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Last Boy Scout (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Darian Hallenbeck: The hell's that number on the back of your head? Is that like a license plate in case somebody tries to steal it?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768399/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Futurama"

The Honking (2000)

Country Date

USA 5 November 2000



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768399/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Futurama (TV series 1999– )

The Honking (#3.1)


When the inheritance Bender claims in the Old Country isn't quite what he expected, the Planet Express crew has to find the source of an age-old curse.


Release Date: 5 November 2000 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708469/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Star Trek"

The Man Trap (1966)

Country Date

USA 8 September 1966



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708469/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek (TV series 1966–1969)

The Man Trap (#1.1)


William Shatner ... Captain James T. Kirk


Release Date: 8 September 1966 (USA)










http://www.imsdb.com/TV%20Transcripts/Futurama%20-%20Where%20No%20Fan%20Has%20Gone%20Before%20Script.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


Where No Fan Has Gone Before


Episode Air Date : April 21, 2002



http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-Where-No-Fan-Has-Gone-Before.html

The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)


FUTURAMA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Episode 412

"WHERE NO FAN HAS GONE BEFORE"


SHATNER
This planet doesn't appreciate us anymore, Leonard.

NIMOY
Bill, you are, and always shall be, my friend. But I just signed a six-month lease on my apartment. I can't walk away from a commitment like that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522535/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Beverly Hillbillies"

Jethro's Pad (1966)

Country Date

USA 6 April 1966



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522535/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Beverly Hillbillies (TV series 1962–1971)

Jethro's Pad (#4.28)


Release Date: 6 April 1966 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768399/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Futurama"

The Honking (2000)


Leela: [tries to kill Project Satan with a silver potato to the exhaust pipe] Oh, no! Theres's no exhaust pipe!

Project Satan: That's right! Thanks to Ed Begley Jr.'s electic motor, the most evil propulsion system ever conceived!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1045100/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Girls Will Be Boys (1929)

Country Date

USA 17 February 1929










http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CE4DC1238F931A2575AC0A9679C8B63&scp=20&sq=world+trade&st=nyt


U.S. ATTACKED; HIJACKED JETS DESTROY TWIN TOWERS AND HIT PENTAGON IN DAY OF TERROR

By N. R. KLEINFIELD

Published: September 12, 2001

It kept getting worse.

The horror arrived in episodic bursts of chilling disbelief, signified first by trembling floors, sharp eruptions, cracked windows. There was the actual unfathomable realization of a gaping, flaming hole in first one of the tall towers, and then the same thing all over again in its twin. There was the merciless sight of bodies helplessly tumbling out, some of them in flames.

Finally, the mighty towers themselves were reduced to nothing. Dense plumes of smoke raced through the downtown avenues, coursing between the buildings, shaped like tornadoes on their sides.

Every sound was cause for alarm. A plane appeared overhead. Was another one coming? No, it was a fighter jet. But was it friend or enemy? People scrambled for their lives, but they didn't know where to go. Should they go north, south, east, west? Stay outside, go indoors? People hid beneath cars and each other. Some contemplated jumping into the river.

For those trying to flee the very epicenter of the collapsing World Trade Center towers, the most horrid thought of all finally dawned on them: nowhere was safe.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Last Boy Scout (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


McCoskey: Good morning, gentlemen. Is there a problem?

Milo: Yes, officer. As a matter of fact there is a problem. Apparently there are too many bullets in this gun.

[uses the gun to kill the officer]