Saturday, January 21, 2012

You honking to me? You honking to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Then who the hell else you honking to?




Eventually I found a non-emergency number for the City of Bellevue and I called them to complain about the noise from the business in front of my apartment but they weren't going to do anything about it. That was a very expensive apartment and I was really annoyed about the noise. After trying that I thought to myself that I could try actually calling the business itself. I could stand there at the windows of my apartment which was almost entirely the wall of my apartment living room and dining room from floor to ceiling and look down on them and I think the person I spoke to on the telephone was a person I recognized as the person I had been thinking was the owner of the business. He came to the telephone and I spoke to him to complain and he repeated my name to me, even though I had not told him my name, and then he added, "or whatever your name is." I think that was the end of all that. I moved out sometime later and moved to Issaquah where my office had started working in a new office building. That was where I moved from to an apartment in downtown Redmond Washington where I lived near the police department and city office buildings.

Back in Bellevue, I remember calling 9-1-1 because some dumbass that had moved in the apartment below had his stereo cranked up so loud that my fireplace was rattling from the sound. I went down there to complain and he was nice and friendly and said he would turn it down but he kept doing it and I eventually called 9-1-1 and I spoke to a City of Bellevue police officer who responded. That first time when I went to the apartment under mine to complain in person I remember he had told me that he worked as a security guard and I wondered how he could afford to live by himself in that apartment if he worked as a security guard.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Omega Man (1971)


[describing Neville]

Matthias: One creature, caught. Caught in a place he cannot stir from in the dark, alone, outnumbered hundreds to one, nothing to live for but his memories, nothing to live with but his gadgets, his cars, his guns, gimmicks... and yet the whole family can't bring him down from that, that...

Zachary: Honky paradise, brother?

Matthias: Forget the old ways, brother, all the old hatreds.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768399/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Futurama" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

The Honking (2000)

Country Date

USA 5 November 2000



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768399/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Futurama (TV series 1999– ) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

The Honking (#3.1)


When the inheritance Bender claims in the Old Country isn't quite what he expected, the Planet Express crew has to find the source of an age-old curse.


Release Date: 5 November 2000 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0582399/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Frasier"

Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice... (1995)

Country Date

USA 7 February 1995



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0582399/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Frasier (TV series 1993–2004)

Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice... (#2.14)


Kelsey Grammer ... Dr. Frasier Crane


Release Date: 7 February 1995 (USA)










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Omega Man (1971)


[first lines]

[the last man on earth wrecks his car]

Robert Neville: There's never a cop around when you need one.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0549807/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Courtship of Eddie's Father"

Prince Charming (1971)

Country Date

USA 29 December 1971



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0549807

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Courtship of Eddie's Father (TV series 1969–1972)

Prince Charming (#3.14)


Bill Bixby ... Tom Corbett


Release Date: 29 December 1971 (USA)










1971 film "The Omega Man" DVD video:

01:18:20


Richie: You know, someone ought to do something about those people. How about it? You going to give them the serum?

US Army Colonel Robert Neville: Fat chance.

Richie: How come?

US Army Colonel Robert Neville: Well, we'd have to be here for a few more months, for one thing. For another thing, they're homicidal maniacs, for God's sake.

Richie: Hey man, they're humans. I mean, they're sick, you know?

US Army Colonel Robert Neville: They're vermin.

Richie: Okay, then. If you don't want to cure them, then kill them.

US Army Colonel Robert Neville: If I just knew where they're at.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Die Hard (1988)


FBI Agent Johnson: I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson.

Dwayne T. Robinson: Oh, how you doin'?

FBI Agent Johnson: No relation.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I, Robot (2004) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Detective Del Spooner: [to Susan, after the robots have started a revolution] You know, somehow, "I told you so" just doesn't quite say it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Die Hard (1988)


[Hans' radio turns on]

Hans Gruber: I thought I told all of you, I want radio silence until further-

John McClane: Ooooh, I'm very sorry Hans. I didn't get that message. Maybe you should've put it on the bulletin board. I figured since I've waxed Tony and Marco and his friend here, I figured you and Karl and Franco might be a little lonely, so I wanted to give you a call.

Karl: How does he know so much about th-

Hans Gruber: [silences Karl him with a gesture] That's very kind of you. I assume you are our mysterious party crasher. You are most troublesome, for a security guard.

John McClane: Eeeh! Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Omega Man (1971)


[hearing the "Family" loudly holding a book-burning revel]

Robert Neville: At it again, I see? What will it be tonight? Museum of Science? Some library? Poor miserable bastards.