Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NGC 2918




From 2/6/2004 To 2/2/2012 is 2918 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 1:13 AM
I have been trying to fall asleep for a while now but I don't feel the least bit sleepy and it is worse because my leg aches. So anyway, I just now suddenly remembered a dream I had just before waking up last time, or at I think it was just before waking up, but I know it was the last time I was asleep and I woke up I guess about 8:00 AM yesterday. There were several sequences in the dream but I only remember now this one scene that I wanted to write about after I got up. As I write this now I think to myself that I woke up after the dream I wanted to write about and I might have gone back to sleep for a short time because I was thinking about how I could no longer visualize the details I wanted to remember from the dream. The dream seemed to be of me in a bank and I was given a key to a safety deposity box and I could clearly see the four digit number on the key and then I could see that I was looking at a wall with the doors of a group of safety deposit boxes and one of those doors matched the number on the key. I found myself thinking after I woke up though that these setting seemed to precisely match what I would see if I was in a post office though and I even thought during the dream that whatever was in my safety deposit box was getting more packed because apparently information was being put into it and that matches precisely to a mailbox in a U.S. Post Office. But yet, the notion lingers that it had something to do with a safety deposit box and that remains as an important notion despite the fact that my visualizations seem to match with the post office. So I was standing there and I clearly saw the number on the key but there was some dialog in my mind that I was not going to open that box at that time and so I was walking through the notional bank office but that visually seemed to be a post office and I was going into another room and I cannot now remember what happened there. It seemed there was another storage locker that I was going in there for but I cannot remember anything else except some scenes as I walked around through the structures in that bank or post office. I found myself wondering several times after waking about that number on that key and I think it was '6943' but there was some uncertainty in my mind after waking up because I could no longer visualize it although I feel certain that I did visualize it clearly during the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2009]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:17 PM


I wonder if I created that dialog in the 1996 "Independence Day" about how "Hiller" would not get to fly the space shuttle if he married a stipper because I was planning to launch my final mission to date on 2/11/1997. But the dialog I think is about Kerry Burgess and how he was going to marry a woman who worked as a stripper. I had a consistent and extensive line of thought recently that the woman is Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie but then I looked her age and she seems too young. Her age could be wrong though and to make her look a couple years younger.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:21 PM
I was thinking later that as Thomas Reagan, I was introducing Kerry Burgess to women that my talent agency represents and Mackenzie was one of the women he was dating. I have no idea why this all contradicts my memory.

But then, yes, I do understand: I don't have the true memory of Kerry Burgess because I am not Kerry Burgess. I am living the life of a version of Kerry Burgess that I constructed from his real life and from a cover story I created for him. It is no different than these other people I write about, just that Kerry Burgess did not have a public persona.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:26 PM
She is from Britain, too, I vaguely recall reading a long time ago. That would make sense that I would set up Kerry Burgess with her around the time of the 1994 "Princess Caraboo" and especially important the film "Timecop" that premiered the same day and with his wife's confusion about why he looked older than he should. I also recall that Mackenzie started off as a "Page 2" girl which is something about a newspaper in Britain that has a photo at different times of a woman with her bare chest exposed and so that makes even more sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:41 AM Friday, November 18, 2011


From 10/4/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Ricochet" ) To 9/30/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel" ) is 2918 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/29/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "Diana"::"Queen for a Night" ) is 2918 days



From 10/4/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Ricochet" ) To 9/30/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel" ) is 2918 days

2918 = 1459 + 1459

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/31/1969 ( premiere US film "The Wonderful Land of Oz" ) is 1459 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 November 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:41 AM Friday, November 18, 2011


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102789/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Ricochet (1991)


Parole Board Official: Mr. Blake, what will you do if you get out of prison?

Blake: [thinking] Well, I guess, Mr. Chairman, that first I'll pay a visit to your house.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 November 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:54 PM Friday, September 09, 2011


From 9/15/1993 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - George Walker Bush campaigning illegally for office in the United States of America ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 2918 days

2918 = 1459 + 1459

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 10/31/1969 ( premiere US film "The Wonderful Land of Oz" ) is 1459 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930916&slug=1721270

Thursday, September 16, 1993

Across The Nation

Across The Nation

Seattle Times News Services


Bush's son enters Texas race to unseat Gov. Ann Richards

AUSTIN, Texas - Republican George W. Bush ended months of speculation yesterday, declaring his candidacy for governor



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1993_1153678

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: THU 09/16/1993

Bush takes step closer to bid for governor

By R.G. RATCLIFFE, Houston Chronicle Austin Bureau

Staff

AUSTIN -- Republican George W. Bush took his first formal step Wednesday toward becoming a candidate for governor by naming sometimes controversial Houston lawyer Carol Dinkins as his campaign treasurer.


Bush, who is the managing partner of the Texas Rangers baseball team


Papers Bush filed Wednesday with the Texas Ethics Commission created a campaign committee to raise money for his race and designated Dinkins as the official custodian of his campaign bank account.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 September 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_2_(TV_series)

Wikipedia


Earth 2 (TV series)[ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Earth 2 is an American science fiction television series which aired on NBC from November 6, 1994 to June 4, 1995. The show was canceled after one season of 22 episodes. It follows the journey and settlement of a small expeditionary group called the Eden Project, with the intent to journey to an Earth-like planet called G889 in an attempt to find a cure to an illness called "the syndrome".


In 2192, most of the human population had fled Earth to live on large orbiting space stations. Only a small number of humans remain on the Earth’s surface as the Earth had become mostly uninhabitable.

Billionaire Devon Adair's eight-year-old son, Ulysses Adair, had contracted a rare but fatal disease called "the syndrome", a condition whose existence is not acknowledged by the government and medical community. It is theorized that this disease, which affects only children, is somehow caused by the lack of an Earth-like environment. Most children who are born with the disease do not live past the age of nine.

Desperate to save her son, Devon puts together a group who will pioneer the effort to settle a planet 22 light-years away from Earth, on which other families with members thus afflicted can settle. The eventual colonization of the planet, however, is opposed by the government. Secret monitoring and agent infiltration threaten the creation of the colony of New Pacifica. Hours before Adair's group intends to leave, a bomb is discovered, set to explode the hour the ship would leave. The Eden Project leaves immediately, jettisoning the bomb before detonation. In "The Church of Morgan", it is revealed this bomb was planted by the Council to stop the ship from leaving.

Twenty-two years later, the ship arrives at G889, but it crash lands shortly after arrival on the side of the planet opposite of the original plan. With her group scattered on the planet and supplies missing, Devon begins heading west to the planned site of New Pacifica.

During their travels, Adair and her companions learn that the Council—a government group that seems to wield most of the power on the space stations—wants to gain control of G889 for resettlement. But through their various experiments, they have learned that they cannot remove one of the planet's native species—a race called the Terrians—without killing the planet itself. (This is a nod [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ] to the Gaia hypothesis.) This complicates matters, because Devon's son, who has been healed by the Terrians and who had begun to exhibit some of their unique characteristics, has become the key to the Council's plan for the planet.


Life on G889

The landscape and climate of the new planet where the ship crashed seems very much like that of harsher climates on Earth, such as the southwestern United States. Water is scarce and scrub grows out of rock formations. In this area, three different species of life are discovered by Devon Adair and her group.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_36

Independence Day


:36:49
Do you think we can find something better
to do with our time?

:36:52
Where you been, Stevie?

:36:54
Man, this is unbelievable. This is, like, huge.

:36:56
- They've recalled everybody.
- Looks like the mail's still working.

:37:06
You'll have to do the honours for me.

:37:08
- You're a wuss!
- Whatever. Shut up and read it.

:37:11
It says: "Captain Steven Hiller"... loser.

:37:16
- Come on!
- Blah blah blah!

:37:19
"We regret to inform you that
despite your excellent record of service..."





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_36

Independence Day


:37:31
You need to, like, kiss some serious booty
to get ahead in this world.

:37:35
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
See, I like the one-knee approach,

:37:39
because it puts the booty, like,
right in front of the lip...

:37:43
- What's this?
- That's nothin'.

:37:46
What is this?

:37:47
- Jasmine kinda has a thing for dolphins.
- Stevie, this is a wedding ring.

:37:58
I thought you said
you were gonna break it off?

:38:02
Well...

:38:05
Man, you know I really like Jasmine.

:38:08
You know that, right?

:38:11
Man, you never can [ get to fly ] [ space shuttle if you marry a stripper ](TV)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_(constellation)


Wikipedia


Leo (constellation)


Leo is one of the constellations of the zodiac.


Leo contains many bright stars


The star Wolf 359, one of the nearest stars to Earth (7.78 light-years), is in Leo. Gliese 436, a faint star in Leo about 33 light years away from the Sun, is orbited by a transiting Neptune-mass extrasolar planet.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_14

Star Trek: First Contact



:14:00
- One more round, Lily.
- Z, you've had enough.

:14:03
- I'm not flying with a drunken pilot.
- I can't fly sober.

:14:10
What is that?

:14:13
- That is the constellation Leo.
- No, that!










http://dso-browser.com/dso/info/NGC/2918


Deep Sky Objects Browser


NGC 2918


Extended Information


DSO Type Galaxy

Sub-class Elliptical

Right Ascension 9h 35m 42s

Declination 31ยบ 42' 00''

Constellation LEO - Leo










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:01:36


Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Tell me, are you using a polymer-based neuro-relay to transmit the organic nerve impulses to the central processor of my positronic net? If that is the case, how have you solved the problem of increased signal degradation inherent to organo-synthetic transmission -

Borg Queen: Do you always talk this much?

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Not always, but often.

Borg Queen: Why do you insist on utilizing this primitive linguistic communication? Your android brain is capable of so much more.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Have you forgotten? I am endeavoring to become more human.

Borg Queen: Human. We used to be exactly like them. Flawed, weak, organic. But we evolved to include the synthetic. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind.

Borg Queen: Small words from a small being trying to attack what he doesn't understand.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: I understand that you have no real interest in me, that your goal is to obtain the encryption codes for the Enterprise computer.

Borg Queen: That is one of our goals, one of many. But in order to reach it, I am willing to help you reach yours.

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: [ beats the crap out of a group of Borg and tries to escape ]

Starfleet lieutenant commander Data: Ow!

Borg Queen: Is it becoming clear to you yet?