Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The simple unassailable fact of law is that I never need treatment from the military veterans hospital in 2005 or any other hospital.




All I needed was for law enforcement to take seriously my complaint. That never happened. Not for one second has my complaint been taken seriously and credible action been taken by them.

Not one credible action from law enforcement has happened as a result of my complaints.

Whatever was wrong with my mind is easily correctable by my own mind. That is what I am here.

Those moronic bastards are more than happy to let me get gunshot again by the same criminal elements in charge of this criminally rebellious State of Washington and their solution will always be to just give me another bandage for my injury and that will be the only action taken because al-Qaida remains 100% in control of your United States of America Department of Justice establishment.