Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Was it last night I had the First Federal dream?




Maybe. That could have been the time before last when I slept a full night's sleep. Maybe it was the dream I woke up from the last time I was asleep for a full night. I cannot recall for certain. I think about it again because I have thought about that dream several times since I had it. The dream itself does not seem that important but what seems important is how many times I think about it again since then and what seems important is about observations I make since then that make me think about that dream.

The dream was not something I can say I normally dream of. The dream was about me traveling out to the Clemson South Carolina area for a service call from First Federal. None of the people seemed recognizable from my memory. But one person did seem similar in appearance to a character from the 1972 television series "Emergency!" I don't know his character's name without looking it up and I have not but I do know from watching one episode, perhaps a year ago, on television, during a time when I decided to just watch one or two episodes of those repeat broadcasts, that he is that hospital doctor with the white hair who is a regular character of that episode.

So anyway, I seem to have started to work again for First Federal and I have received my first service call and I am trying to travel that long distance out there. And I am traveling by bicycle. I see myself traveling by bicycle and I seem to have stopped in the Easley South Carolina bank branch of that company, for some reason, and I see myself riding my bicycle indoors and then I see myself have an accident on my bicycle and I flip upside down and hit my head on the floor. I hear, or sense, someone in my dream tell me I am a tough bastard. Then I see myself continuing on my bicycle and I am still trying to get to my destination.

At my destination, I am there to repair a copier machine and that is definitely not something familiar because I never have done any kind of work associated with the maintenance of copier machines.

There are two bank employees at the copier machine and one is the "Emergency!" character and the other person might have been recognizable after I had the dream but now I do not recall. The "Emergency!" character was trying to get a large paper jam out of the machine. I was not really doing anything useful. I saw an error code on an interface panel of the copier machine but I did not know what it meant.

I might have started off to make a point with this note but damned if I can now remember what that would have been, other than it seemed important to make this note before I make my next observation soon.