Saturday, January 14, 2012

My science *project.*




I forgot to mention last post about something else that DVD reminds me of. A couple days ago, not sure when precisely other than I don't think that was yesterday and I don't think that was much more than three days ago, I saw something while staring at the computer screen of my offline computer that I thought of again while watching that DVD. Actually, I think that was yesterday. I think I went to sleep last night thinking again about it. I had already received the DVD for that film but that observance is - there is no way I could have anticipated seeing similar details.

And besides, it doesn't matter, in terms of how I make here this observation.

I know what I saw.

What I saw was momentary. Just a brief flash that was not really even some kind of flash.

When you are watching that film "My Science Project" you see the special effects in the film that are some kind of waves emanating from the device.

I cannot articulate what I saw on my computer screen but seeing today those special effects in that film I think there is almost - almost - a similarity to what I saw for a brief moment.

Then I started thinking of how I have sensed a similar kind of notion to my computer and what I am working on. But the last time, I sensed, I visualized, something closer to an easel that a painter is creating a picture on. That was what happened in my mind for a brief moment when I looked at my computer screen. A flash of that sense in my mind.

That was just a random thought though. What I saw yesterday for the briefest moment seemed real. For the briefest of a second. I thought maybe the power had gone out but whenever the power flickers, only twice in memory, my internet computer always stays powered off and the two computers are on the same power strip. That seemed to be a real hallucination. Without wasting time on you dullards about the weirdness and the strangeness of my imagination I am going to try to get back to watching the rest of that DVD. I think also about how time-travel is not the world of a sane person.