Saturday, January 14, 2012

Time After Time (1979)




Also for the first time today, and just now, I am watching the DVD I recently got for the 1978 film "Time After Time." I have absolutely no recollection of ever before watching that film on any form media or even when it premiered in the theatres.

I hoped to watch it all the way through without making any comments but I have paused the DVD about the six minute point for the following dialog and which is just after the scene with "John" showing his timepiece to the woman in the alley where the police officer then finds her as he appears in the alley way just as "John" walks away in that same direction.










1978 film "Time After Time" DVD:

00:06:01


Dinner guest: Is The Gazette going to continue with your pieces on free love, H.G.?

Dinner guest: Free love sells newspapers. Gentlemen, I give you the Fleet Street Casanova.

Dinner guest: Here, here.

H.G. Wells: I've got my little experiments to pay for.

Dinner guest: You're the hero of the working class. Free love is the only sort they can afford.