Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Also, from a technical standpoint.




From a technical standpoint I got too drunk to goddamn care what I was even going to write just now.

Somewhere out there is a doctoral graduate who is the recipient of my word that is the product for doctoral graduate students. The course of graduate study?: Time travel.

She is a doctoral graduate of ultra-complicated surgery and she is the recipient of my ultra-complicated physics. And who cares. Who cares is she is my graduate student of ultra-complicated physics. I have invisible memories of why she should not give a damn. I have invisible memory of why she has no personal motive.

Anyway I forget now what in the goddamned hell I started off here to write about some goddamned profound notion that had formed in my goddamned feeble mind that has had such profound sleeping dream in recent days that I do not want to even begin to recognize that information.

I forget again. Goddamned again I forget. There was something.

Technical.

Technical.

I define technical. And now I forget because I am drunk.

I paused the "Full Metal Jacket" DVD to make this note and now I forgot it. Oh yeah I looked back over the drafts notes I had created and now I see it. This is simply a note about the information I had discovered many hours after that report I was planning to publish on this topic later today, probably titled "Full Metal Jacket."

I think a lot lately. Invisible memory.

Lately in the past months.

I think about the people who stayed home and compromised in those men that stayed home.

I look back and I think about the strength of those that stayed home. Those that stayed there at home.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

IMDb


Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Quotes


Private Joker: I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/releaseinfo

IMDb


Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Release Info

USA 17 June 1987 (Beverly Hills, California) (premiere)



http://ssdmf.info/by_number/pages/058558.html


Social Security Death Master File

432-48-9820 through 432-50-1406

This is a privately owned genealogy website using a purchased copy of the Social Security Death Master File.


Social Security number 432-49-4085 was issued to LESA L WITHEM; who was born on 30 June 1966



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037366/releaseinfo

IMDb


Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944)

Release Info

USA 15 November 1944 (New York City, New York)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:44 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 18 December 2013