Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Another orphan of a bankrupt culture"




I just saw this scene on the DVD. The convenience of referencing the imdb.com quotes is easier than me transcribing it now tonight from the DVD.

And that makes me think.

As I have noted before I have never considered myself intelligent enough to retain such detail in my mind and then reference later.

I sit here and suddenly I recall Lesa Jewell in the 9th grade becoming exasperated because I was constantly quoting my attempt to memorize "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. Wasn't even a class project. I just started doing it on my own time and I would go out to lunch recess there at Ashdown Junior High School where I often congregated with Lesa Jewell and her entourage and I would walk out there and immediately begin quoting the past and new passages of "The Raven" I had memorized. The crowd eventually got tired of hearing it as I best recall. You know, we had our 1994 class reunion in that place. For me that was new in 1980 because I had just moved there from De Queen. I remember playing for the football team. They assigned me the number 46. I wrote earlier about that non-official football game with De Queen in September 1980.

Well, I forget now some other details I wanted to include here in yet another blog post I had hoped I wouldn't be stopping to make but the reason I did stop here to make the post in referenced above.

Obvious to me is that I possess some kind of special power that is generally disbelieved in our modern society. A decade ago I would have disbelieved also if anyone had asked. Proved to me now is the existence of my power. That power is either possessed by me or it is given to me. I still wonder if there is another person out there who really has the power and the detail I ponder is that she transmits her power to my mind. She has the power I wonder and she tells me what she wants me to know. Conversely we both have the same power and only because we both have the same power are we capable of understanding each other.

So anyway I think the latter is the case but I also think she is much more informed that I am about what is going to happen. We want other people to be informed as well thus here we are now with all you, those of you - - yes you - now reading my written words.

I think many times about the year 1986 and the year 1989. Lately I have begun thinking, largely because of the influence of the infrequent television shows I have watched, about a reality between teleportation and if you watched the same productions as I then you know what I am talking about and I lately have begun thinking of something similar to a refuge that I have started calling Crossroads Hotel and similar to a "Star Trek" episode I watched, as best I now recall back in the year 2006, which I think I noted in my journal but haven't yet checked, and then noted something about the "perils of chivalry", I suspect I am the person who prepares the others for tomorrow, the tomorrow land of the gateway.

Now I have really forgotten some other stuff I wanted to note here because most of this stuff I had not started off to write about here in this post.

Most of this post is made up as I started trying to post it. "Mistake." The Chief Bastard, right there. That's really funny. I've got the first four "Die Hard"'s on DVD but I haven't watched them yet and I would undoubtedly refence them late.

And all he had to do is do the right thing in America. All he had to do was to speak up. You're not a Nazi, Bruno. You live in America. Don't cower in fear, Bruno. Many brave men died so people such as you could speak freely. Don't cower in your dark corners because you are afraid. There are real men who will protect you.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:57 PM

Subject: Re: Mueller

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDB


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


David Dunn: You killed all those people.

Elijah Price: But I found you. So many sacrifices just to find you.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDB


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah Price: But I found you. So many sacrifices, just to find you.

David Dunn: Jesus Christ...

Elijah Price: Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/quotes

IMDb


Twelve Monkeys (1995)

Quotes


Dr. Owen Fletcher: Kathryn, you're a rational person. You're a trained psychiatrist. You know the difference between what's real and what's not.

Dr. Kathryn Railly: And what we say is the truth is what everybody accepts. Right, Owen? I mean, psychiatry: it's the latest religion. We decide what's right and wrong. We decide who's crazy or not. I'm in trouble here. I'm losing my faith.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:16 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 21 December 2013