Friday, December 20, 2013

Nice shoes.
























See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/gravity.html



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM


She is wearing a blouse that looks just like a comforter I slept under for a lot of these years I have been deployed from home on this assignment.


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/70466003.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x04_-_The_One_With_Rachels_Assistant.html


Friends 7x04 - The One With Rachels Assistant


Hi, Tag. What are you doing here?
I came to thank you for not laughing in my face yesterday.
I noticed there were no plants so I brought you your first.
There is a plant in your office.
Kind of.
Right.
So I guess I shouldn't put "good at noticing stuff" on my résumé.










1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" DVD video:

00:16:52


Psychiatric ward guard: Hey, Goines! Yo, Goines! Yo, Jeffrey! Goines!

Jeffrey Goines: What?

Psychiatric ward guard: Look here. This here's James. Now, do me a favor. Why don't you show him around? Tell him the TV rules. Show him the games and stuff. Okay?

Jeffrey Goines: How much you going to pay me? How much? I'd be doing your job.

Psychiatric ward guard: Five thousand dollars, my man. That enough?

Jeffrey Goines: Five thousand?

Psychiatric ward guard: I'll wire a check to your account as usual.

Jeffrey Goines: Five thousand dollars! Five thousand dollars!

Psychiatric ward guard: Five thousand dollars.

Jeffrey Goines: I'll give him the deluxe mental hospital tour.

Psychiatric ward guard: My man!

Jeffrey Goines: Kid around, kid around, makes them feel good. We're pals.

Psychiatric ward guard: I love you.

Jeffrey Goines: You're the prisoners. No, you're the guards.

Psychiatric ward guard: Now you got it, now you got it.

Jeffrey Goines: Okay, okay, it's all in good fun. Here's some games here. And there's - get out! Get out! He was in my chair. Games. Games. Here's some games. Games that want to get out. See? More games. Games. They vegetize you. See? If you play the games, you're voluntarily taking a tranquilizer. I guess they gave you some chemical restraints. Drugs! What'd they give you? Thorazine? Haldol? How much? How much? Learn your drugs. Know your dosages. It's elementary.

James Cole: I need to make a telephone call.

Jeffrey Goines: A telephone call? A telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's discretion. No. No. Look, hey, if all of these nuts could just make phone calls, it could spread insanity oozing through telephone cables, oozing to the ears of all these poor, sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere. A plague of madness.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:21 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 20 December 2013