Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Freaked-out "NCIS" Tuesday 17 December 2013




Clearly my reaction.

I didn't even watch this stupid episode until today, watching it now after watching its stupid companion "NCIS" episode just before I am now watching the stupid "NCIS: Los Angeles" episode from last week.

Clearly my thoughts a few hours ago earlier today while wide awake are prescient. Prescient because I had not yet watched last week's episode until this evening.

And just when I had myself almost convinced again over recent days and weeks that I exist in non-reality.

Well, that could be true. Where I am going requires the understanding of how to lose the common sense of the reality of the human mind. The sort of power I sense is something that changes reality.

So anyway, my thoughts earlier today were clearly prescient and it's kind of a funny story, if I were to explain it here, which I do not, but obviously as though I have a partner making a joke that only I can sense in my mind. She knew I would latch onto it and then make this note now as I had to pause the "NCIS: Los Angeles" video for last week's episode here as I watch it for the first time and make this note just about two hours before the new episodes broadcast locally here in Pacific Time Washington State USA.





http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis_los_angeles/video/A1231B1D-45E4-6D75-33A1-D8C8CED1A2E5/ncis-los-angeles-iron-curtain-rising/

CBS


NCIS: Los Angeles

Iron Curtain Rising S5 Ep11 (43:35)


Aired 12/10/13


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:04 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 17 December 2013