Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Like I said, my next blog post.




The next major blog post I intend to publish has been established for at least about one day already. I found myself working on a stream of semi-related topics. If I was to really go back and study I could probably pinpoint the day, several days ago, when the thoughts began occurring in my mind the thoughts that caused me to publish the reports I have not yet published. I mean, somewhere here in my apartment is the receipt from the day I purchased from a local retail outlet the DVD for the 1987 film "Full Metal Jacket" and I purchased that DVD only in recent days, a week ago, sometime this month of December. Why now. I have my suspicions. Anyway, I have been working over several days to publish my report about that production. As sometimes happens, new information changes my plans.

BUT I make this note because I intend to publish tomorrow - actually later this day the 18th - my report on "Full Metal Jacket" which I finished materially over 12 hours ago and the only reason I have not published it yet is because of some kind of compelling need in my mind that restricts the rate at which I publish on my world-wide blog such highly-compelling and world-relevant news. Oh yeah, I forgot to check for 8/3/1998 in my last major news post.

Damn, I would sure as hell be rather running in the pitch black darkness of the Carolina ocean swamps right now.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:47 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 18 December 2013