Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Just say Yes.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/2006 11:40 AM
She gave me a hammer. That is what I was trying to remember from a series of vivid “foreign dreams” from last night. I was talking to Nancy Reagan and she gave me a hammer. I already had a compass she had given me an earlier time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://web.archive.org/web/20071215050331/http://www.twcnet.edu/cschutz/history-page/Consensus/Reagan-huac-testimony.html

House Un-American Activities Committee Testimony

Ronald Reagan

October 23, 1947

Reagan was president of the Screen Actors Guild at this time. His interest and involvement in politics was really only beginning. He was, however, a committed anti-Communist, and here cooperated with HUAC in commenting on the alleged activities of communists in Hollywood and the Screen Actors Guild.


STRIPLING: Mr. Reagan, what is your feeling about what steps should be taken to rid the motion picture industry of any communist influences?

REAGAN: Well, sir, 99 percent of us are pretty well aware of what is going on, and I think, within the bounds of our democratic rights and never once stepping over the rights given us by democracy, we have done a pretty good job in our business of keeping those people's activities curtailed. After all, we must recognize them at present as a political party. On that basis we have exposed their lies when we came across them, we have opposed their propaganda, and I can certainly testify that in the case of the Screen Actors Guild we have been eminently successful in preventing them from, with their usual tactics, trying to run a majority of an organization with a well organized minority. In opposing those people, the best thing to do is make democracy work. In the Screen Actors Guild we make it work by insuring everyone a vote and by keeping everyone informed. I believe that, as Thomas Jefferson put it, if all the American people know all of the facts they will never make a mistake. Whether the party should be outlawed, that is a matter for the government to decide. As a citizen, I would hesitate to see any political party outlawed on the basis of its political ideology. However, if it is proven that an organization is an agent of foreign power, or in any way not a legitimate political party -- and I think the government is capable of proving that -- then that is another matter.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 3:52 AM
So as I explained to President Carter in 1979 we probably had one or more clandestine operatives within the enemy organization and those secret operatives ensured that my transportation was late so that I was not captured with the rest of the embassy staff.

Or I just got lucky that day.

I elaborated on how I just did not know.

But as I elaborated about whether he was trustworthy I used that incident as an example of how it really did not matter to me whether he was trustworthy or not. I explained that he could arrange for me to leave the hangar deck on any given day and walk straight into the subsonic blades of the tail rotor of a Sea King helicopter


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 April 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/quotes

IMDb


The Patriot (2000) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Quotes


John Billings: There's a story going around 'bout how some twenty Redcoats got killed by a ghost or some damn thing, carried a Cherokee tomahawk.

Benjamin Martin: Aren't you a little old to be believing in ghost stories?










http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/the_last_boy_scout/7038/SPIKEP/Monday_February_22_2010/203871/

ark tv


The Last Boy Scout


Look at all this.
Here.
Shredders-- police and d.e.a. use these to blow locks.
Explode on impact.
Kill everything within a 10-foot radius.
Shredders, huh?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013


And they didn't just trick me into a simple mistake at that hospital. They didn't just trick me into taking brain medication when I thought I was taking aspirin. I mean, the notion of medication was farthest from my mind. They secretly drugged the food they gave me. I had agreed to stay there a few days in the hospital so I knew I was going to eat there. I had no idea they were going to drug me.

And drug me they did. You just wouldn't believe how doped up I was by that hospital. The doctors kept talking to me and I kept telling them the same thing: people are following me. My apartment is bugged. People on the television know what I am saying.

After three days they let me out and I was just thinking a few days ago about how bad that was.

I knew the city I was in but that was it.

They discharged me and directed me to another building next to the hospital and they told me to go there to get refills of the prescription drugs they had me doped out on and I did go over and I can still remember sitting there waiting for the pharmacist to fill the order and I remember thinking that the guy behind the counter looked suspicious.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/119.shtml

GateWorld


THE SIEGE, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 119

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.18.05


SPACE. The Wraith armada goes into hyperspace on its way towards Atlantis.

ATLANTIS. CONFERENCE ROOM. Lots of scientists and marines are being briefed by Rodney.

McKAY: Not only has Teyla been able to ascertain that the Wraith are more interested in Earth than Atlantis, which is ... you know, terrifying, she realised that the hive ships will go right past the only surviving LaGrange point satellite.

ZELENKA: The last of what we assume were dozens of defence satellites destroyed during the Ancients' last stand with the Wraith.

McKAY (looking annoyed at being interrupted yet again by Zelenka): Yes, yes, yes -- the point is, we think we can use it to our advantage.

SHEPPARD: I thought you said it was dead.

McKAY: It is, but we think we've learned enough about how it works to bring it back.

ZELENKA: If we are right about what is wrong with it.

McKAY: Yes, of course if we're right about what's wrong with it! But if we're right, and it's just out of power, the Wraith have simply been ignoring it.

ZELENKA: Our preliminary estimates indicate a single naqahdah generator would be enough to bring it back online.

FORD: Why can't we use our generators to get the weapons systems of Atlantis working?

ZELENKA: Because those systems were designed to be powered by the Zero Point Module -- and the satellite isn't.

SHEPPARD: And you think it's powerful enough to take out a Wraith hive ship?

McKAY: According to the Ancient database, it should be able to take out all three when fully charged. Keep in mind that the Ancient technology was far superior -- they only lost the war because they were vastly outnumbered.










From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 6969 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/1/1984 ( the United States Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - departing in 1986 as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class my first United States Navy fleet assignment beginning 19 December 1984 ) is 6969 days



From 10/4/1946 ( Michael Glenn Mullen ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 2/1/1943 ( premiere US film "The Fighting Buckaroo" ) To 4/23/1968 ( Timothy James McVeigh ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 9/20/1939 ( premiere US film "Calling All Marines" ) To 3/2/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hunt for Red October" ) is 18426 days

18426 = 9213 + 9213

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 12/10/1964 ( premiere US film "Father Goose" ) To 3/2/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hunt for Red October" ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 6/10/1942 ( premiere US film "Danger in the Pacific" ) To 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) is 18426 days

18426 = 9213 + 9213

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 2/27/1933 ( the Reichstag fire ) To 5/20/1958 ( my biological mother's brother and my biological uncle Ron Reagan ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 9/29/1963 ( premiere US TV series "My Favorite Martian" ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9978 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/26/1993 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal to destroy the World Trade Center New York ) is 9978 days



From 10/31/1950 ( John Candy ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 6/26/1981 ( premiere US film "Stripes" ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 3498 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1975 ( premiere US film "Apache Blood" ) is 3498 days



From 7/13/1953 ( premiere US film "King of the Sky" ) To 10/3/1978 ( Stephen King "The Stand" ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 3/24/1965 ( premiere US film "My Blood Runs Cold" ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9436 days

9436 = 4718 + 4718

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1978 ( Stephen King "The Stand" ) is 4718 days



From 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) To 4/19/1995 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building with many fatalities and massive destruction to the United States of America Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the local area ) is 1547 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/27/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "Julia"::"Sioux Me, Don't Woo Me" ) is 1547 days



From 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) To 4/19/1995 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building with many fatalities and massive destruction to the United States of America Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the local area ) is 1547 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/27/1970 ( premiere US TV movie "Carter's Army" ) is 1547 days



From 10/30/1975 ( Alfred P. Murrah deceased ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 5564 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "Foul Play"::series premiere episode "The Big Bang" ) is 5564 days



From 7/6/1946 ( George Walker Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America and the International War Criminal violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 2/8/1933 ( Adolf Hitler announced to his cabinet that he would pursue the goal of complete rearmament of the German people ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 2/8/1933 ( Franklin Roosevelt elected to first term ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 2/19/1930 ( John Frankenheimer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 18426 days

18426 = 9213 + 9213

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 11/18/1942 ( premiere US film "Seven Miles from Alcatraz" ) To 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 8385 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/17/1988 ( premiere US TV movie "Double Standard" ) is 8385 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 11116 days

11116 = 5558 + 5558

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/20/1981 ( my biological grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as the 40th President of the United States of America ) is 5558 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 11116 days

11116 = 5558 + 5558

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/20/1981 ( my biological grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as the 40th President of the United States of America ) is 5558 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 5316 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/23/1980 ( premiere US film "The Shining" ) is 5316 days



From 1/17/1961 ( the "military-industrial complex" speech by Dwight Eisenhower ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 4/28/1964 ( premiere US film "Never Put It in Writing" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 4/28/1964 ( premiere US film "The Third Secret" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 4/28/1964 ( premiere US film "Of Stars and Men" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and circa 2012 my United States of America military services continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 254 days

254 = 127 + 127

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1966 ( premiere US film "The Spy with My Face" ) is 127 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2012 my United States of America military service continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 2444 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/12/1972 ( premiere US film "Now You See Him, Now You Don't" ) is 2444 days



From 12/6/1985 ( premiere US film "Spies Like Us" ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 1874 days

1874 = 937 + 937

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1968 ( United States Title 18 Treason - the fraudulent enlistment by George Walker Bush in the Texas Air National Guard ) is 937 days



From 9/5/1989 ( George Bush displays a container of cocaine on United States national television to signal as proof that he and his family are severely treasonous agents actively supporting the continued violent success of the illegal drug trade in the United States of America ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 505 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1967 ( premiere US film "Easy Come, Easy Go" ) is 505 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 1010 days

1010 = 505 + 505

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1967 ( premiere US film "Easy Come, Easy Go" ) is 505 days



From 6/15/1951 ( premiere US film "Little Big Horn" ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 9/20/1962 ( premiere US film "No Man Is an Island" ) To 12/11/1987 ( premiere US film "Wall Street" ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days



From 1/2/1990 ( General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan my biological brother walked into the office of George Herbert Walker Bush and after giving him adequate direct verbal warning to defend himself General of the Armies of the United States Thomas Reagan used his fist to physically hit George Bush in the face with enough physical force to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is an active severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 386 days

386 = 193 + 193

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1966 ( premiere US TV movie "Wall Street: Where the Money Is" ) is 193 days



From 10/12/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "Men in Crisis"::"McCarthy vs Welch" ) To 1/2/1990 ( General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan my biological brother walked into the office of George Herbert Walker Bush and after giving him adequate direct verbal warning to defend himself General of the Armies of the United States Thomas Reagan used his fist to physically hit George Bush in the face with enough physical force to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is an active severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) is 9213 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Bush remarks to the Reserve Officers Association ) is 9213 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=19245


George Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Remarks to the Reserve Officers Association

January 23, 1991

Thank you, General Bob Hope. And I'm pleased to see so many Members of Congress here tonight. I don't want to get in trouble, but I want to single out Senator Strom Thurmond; Senator Ted Stevens; and, of course, a great friend of the Reserve, my old friend, Sonny Montgomery over here -- the General. And all the rest of the Members who are with us tonight.

My apologies to all for speaking before the broccoli and leaving -- [laughter] -- but given the circumstances, I'm sure you'll understand. And I am proud to share this evening with the leadership of the Reserve Officers Association, and I am deeply honored to be named Minuteman of the Year. But I know tonight our thoughts go out to men and women earning the honor of a grateful nation at this very moment: the citizen-soldiers, 100,000 strong, serving now with the coalition forces in the Gulf. And I salute them, each and every one.

Those American Reservists are part of an allied force standing against the forces of aggression -- standing up for what is right. They serve alongside hundreds of thousands of soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, and coastguardsmen of 27 other nations -- all united against the aggression of Saddam Hussein.

As we meet right here tonight, we are exactly 1 week into Operation Desert Storm. But it is important to date this conflict not from January 16th, but from its true beginning: the assault of August 2d, Iraq's unprovoked aggression against the tiny nation of Kuwait. We did not begin a war 7 days ago. Rather, we began to end a war -- to right a wrong that the world simply could not ignore.

From the day Saddam's forces first crossed into Kuwait, it was clear that this aggression required a swift response from our nation and the world community. What was, and is, at stake is not simply our energy or economic security and the stability of a vital region but the prospects for peace in the post-cold-war era -- the promise of a new world order based upon the rule of law.

America was not alone in confronting Saddam. No less than 12 resolutions of the United Nations Security Council condemned the invasion, demanding Iraq's withdrawal without condition and without delay. The United Nations put in place sanctions to prevent Iraq from reaping any reward from its outlaw act. Countries from six continents sent forces to the Gulf to demonstrate the will of the world community that Saddam's aggression would not stand.

Appeasement -- peace at any price -- was never an answer. Turning a blind eye to Saddam's aggression would not have avoided war; it would only have delayed the world's day of reckoning, postponing what ultimately would have been a far more dangerous, a far more costly conflict.

Unfortunately, in spite of more than 5 months of sustained diplomatic efforts by the Arab League, the European Community, the United States, and the United Nations, Saddam Hussein met every overture of peace with open contempt. In the end, despite the world's prayers for peace, Saddam brought war upon himself.

Tonight, after 1 week of allied operations, I am pleased to report that Operation Desert Storm is right on schedule. We have dealt -- and I salute General McPeak and the airmen flying under the United Command out there, from the Navy and the Marines, as well as, of course, the Air Force; I salute him -- we dealt a severe setback to Saddam's nuclear ambitions. Our pinpoint attacks have put Saddam out of the nuclear bomb-building business for a long time to come. Allied aircraft enjoy air superiority, and we are using that superiority to systematically deprive Saddam of his ability to wage war effectively.

We are knocking out many of their key airfields. We're hitting their early warning radars with great success. We are severely degrading their air defenses. The main danger to allied aircraft now comes from some 20,000 antiaircraft guns in the Baghdad area alone. And let me say, I am proud of the way our aviators are carrying out their tasks. In head-to-head combat, our jet fighters have destroyed 19 Iraqi jets. And they have hit, at most, one American jet in aerial combat.

Step by step, we are making progress towards the objectives that have guided the world's response since August 2d: the liberation of Kuwait and the restoration of stability and security in the Gulf. And there can be no doubt: Operation Desert Storm is working. There can be no pause now that Saddam has forced the world into war. We will stay the course -- and we will succeed -- all the way.

As I said on the 3d day of this campaign, war is never cheap or easy. There will be problems. There will be setbacks. There will be more sacrifices. But let me say I have every reason to be very pleased with our progress to date.

Saddam has sickened the world with his use of Scud missiles -- those inaccurate bombs that indiscriminately strike cities and innocent civilians in both Israel and Saudi Arabia. These weapons are nothing more than tools of terror, and they do nothing but strengthen our resolve to act against a dictator unmoved by human decency.

Prime Minister John Major of the United Kingdom said it well yesterday. "Saddam," he said, "may yet become a target of his own people. It is perfectly clear that this man is amoral. He takes hostages, he attacks population centers, he threatens prisoners. He's a man without pity, and whatever his fate may be," said Prime Minister Major, "I, for one, will not weep for him." No one should weep for this tyrant when he is brought to justice -- no one, anywhere in the world.

I watched, along with all of you, that repulsive parade of American airmen on Iraqi television -- one more proof of the savagery of Saddam. But I knew as they read their prepared statements criticizing this country that those were false words forced on them by their captors. I saw one of General McPeak's kids -- one American pilot yesterday was asked why he was sure the pilots were coerced, their statements false. And he said, "I know that because these guys are Americans." He could well have said the same thing about the other pilots being held -- from Britain, Italy, and Kuwait -- all men of courage and valor, too.

Tonight, I repeat my pledge to you and to all Americans: This will not be another Vietnam. Never again will our Armed Forces be sent out to do a job with one hand tied behind their back. They will continue to have the support they need to get the job done, get it done quickly, and with as little loss of life as possible. And that support is not just military, but moral -- measured in the support our servicemen and women receive from every one of us here at home. When the brave men and women of Desert Storm return home, they will return to the love and respect of a grateful nation. And with that in mind, I'd like to say to every family of every man or woman serving overseas: We're thinking of you, and you are in our prayers.

And that is where I will close -- with the aim of protecting American lives and seeing the heroes of Desert Storm return home safe and sound. All life is precious, whether it's the life of an American pilot or an Iraqi child. And yet, if life is precious, so, too, are the living principles of liberty and peace -- principles that all Americans cherish above all others, principles that you and your comrades on duty tonight have pledged to defend.

Thank you for this warm welcome tonight and for your strong support. And may God bless the United States of America. Thank you very, very much.

Note: The President spoke at 7:42 p.m. in the Ballroom at the Washington Hilton Hotel. In his remarks, he referred to Maj. Gen. Robert C. Hope, ret., president of the Reserve Officers Association; Senators Strom Thurmond and Ted Stevens; Representative G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery; President Saddam Hussein of Iraq; Gen. Merrill A. McPeak, Air Force Chief of Staff; and Prime Minister John Major of the United Kingdom.










http://books.google.com/books?id=ZgFu2p5uogwC&lpg=PA131&ots=5EhwWGuDxK&dq=hitler%20%228%20February%201933%22&pg=PA131#v=onepage&q=hitler%20%228%20February%201933%22&f=false

Google Books


The Economics of World War II: Six Great Powers in International Comparison

edited by Mark Harrison


Page 131


The primacy of rearmament

From 1935, rearmament expenditure considerably exceeded the volume of public investment, and replaced civil job creation programmes as the pacemaker of expansion. Had Hitler's ideas been realizable, this would have been the case from the start. Keyne's intellectually exaggerated conception that the crisis could if necessarybe overcome by useless work projects, as long as these were financed by deficit spending, was preversely reflected in Hitler's plans. At a ministerial meeting of 8 February 1933 Hitler demanded the institutional amalgamation of job creation and rearmament



http://books.google.com/books?id=jk76lr6vvBgC&lpg=RA3-PA1924&ots=oupRFNMVFM&dq=hitler%20%228%20February%201933%22&pg=RA3-PA1924#v=onepage&q=hitler%20%228%20February%201933%22&f=false

Google Books


A History of Germany 1918-2008: The Divided Nation

By Mary Fulbrook


Page 1923


The Army was able to ignore or surmount its potential misgivings about Hitler in August 1934 for a number of reasons. For one thing, Hitler had made no secret of his intention to pursue an aggressive foreign policy, revising the much-hated Treaty of Versailles. Hitler's whipping-up of resentment against Versailles, and his sharp denunciations of Jews and Bolsheviks whom he held to be 'November Criminals' responsible for Germany's national humiliation, had been constant themes prior to his coming to power. After becoming Chancellor Hitler lost little time in setting revisionist policies in motion: on 8 February 1933 Hitler informed ministers that unemployment was to be reduced by rearmament; In July 1933 Krupp's euphemistically named 'agricultural tractor programme' started the production of tanks; and by 1934 explosives, ships and aircraft were in production










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3155332/bio

IMDb


Mike Mullen

Biography

Date of Birth 4 October 1946 , Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name Michael Glenn Mullen

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (September 2007- ).










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035308/releaseinfo

IMDb


Seven Miles from Alcatraz (1942)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1942 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035308/plotsummary

IMDb


Seven Miles from Alcatraz (1942)

Plot Summary

After Pearl Harbor, convicts at Alcatraz prison live in fear of bomb attacks, driving Champ Larkin and his pal Jimbo to a desperate escape attempt which lands them on a tiny lighthouse island, where they take over. The five inhabitants are stymied in their efforts to summon aid. But the island also figures in the schemes of a big Nazi spy ring; which will win out, the gangsters' greed or their patriotism?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095058/releaseinfo

IMDb


Double Standard (1988 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 17 October 1988



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095058/plotsummary

IMDb


Double Standard (1988 TV Movie)

Plot Summary

The true story of a judge who lives a double life, and stays married to two women for more than 15 years. While one knows nothing of the other, his second wife doesn't care that he is married already as long as he comes home to her as well. When his secret finally does come out, tragedy strikes, costing him more than he could have thought.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058397/releaseinfo

IMDb


Never Put It in Writing (1964)

Release Info

USA 28 April 1964










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058649/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Third Secret (1964)

Release Info

USA 28 April 1964 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058649/plotsummary

IMDb


The Third Secret (1964)

Plot Summary

A prominent London Psychologist seems to have taken his own life, causing stunned disbelief amongst his colleagues and patients. His teenage daughter refuses to believe it was suicide as this would go against all of the principles her father stood for, therefore she is convinced it was murder. She enlists the help of a former patient to try to get to the truth. The truth, however, turns out to be both surprising and disturbing.










http://www.tv.com/shows/foul-play/the-big-bang-392543/

tv.com


Foul Play Season 1 Episode 1

The Big Bang

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 26, 1981 on ABC

AIRED: 1/26/81










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/736036/Timothy-McVeigh


Encyclopædia Britannica


Timothy McVeigh

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

Timothy McVeigh, in full Timothy James McVeigh (born April 23, 1968, Pendleton, N.Y., U.S.—died June 11, 2001, Terre Haute, Ind.)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes

IMDb


Stripes (1981)

Quotes


Cruiser: My hobbies are fast cars and fast women because uh... that's why my... the guys in my car club call me the 'cruiser'.

Dewey Oxburger: Should have called him the dork!










http://digital.library.okstate.edu/encyclopedia/entries/M/MU010.html


Oklahoma Historical Society's

Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History & Culture

MURRAH, ALFRED PAUL (1904-1975)

Attorney and federal judge Alfred Paul Murrah, Sr. was born October 27, 1904, near Earl, Indian Territory, a now-extinct community but then part of the Chickasaw Nation.


Murrah died October 30, 1975. The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, opened in 1978










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes

IMDb


Stripes (1981)

Quotes


Dewey Oxburger: Sergeant, does this mean we're through for the day?










http://www.tv.com/shows/my-favorite-martian/my-favorite-martin-71379/

tv.com


My Favorite Martian Season 1 Episode 1

My Favorite Martin

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 29, 1963 on CBS

In the pilot episode, Martin's spacecraft crash lands on earth. He meets and moves in with Tim O'Hara.

AIRED: 9/29/63










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001006/bio

IMDb


John Candy

Biography

Date of Birth 31 October 1950 , Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Date of Death 4 March 1994 , Durango, Mexico (heart attack)

Birth Name John Franklin Candy










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stripes (1981)

Release Info

USA 26 June 1981










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072651/releaseinfo

IMDb


Apache Blood (1975)

Release Info

USA 1 June 1975










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0355652/releaseinfo

IMDb


King of the Sky (1953)

Release Info

USA 13 July 1953










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059487/releaseinfo

IMDb


My Blood Runs Cold (1965)

Release Info

USA 24 March 1965



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059487/plotsummary

IMDb


My Blood Runs Cold (1965)

Plot Summary


Wealthy, reckless Californian Julie Merriday, accompanied by her boyfriend Harry Lindsay, an attorney, narrowly avoids crashing into a motorcycle driven by young Ben Gunther. Ben temporarily abandons his damaged cycle and accepts a ride from Julie but insists upon calling her Barbara. Later, at the Merriday beach house, Julie's Aunt Sarah tells Julie that her great great grandmother was named Barbara, and furthermore, that ancestress had an illegitimate child fathered by one Benjamin Gunther. Despite her father's protestations and Ben's irrational conviction that she and he are reincarnations of the past lovers, Julie breaks off with Harry and elopes with Ben. While aboard a small ketch Ben claims he owns, Julie finds the earlier Benjamin's diary, reads of his affair with her ancestress, and realizes that Ben lied.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058610/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Spy with My Face (1965)

Release Info

USA 9 March 1966 (Bismarck, North Dakota)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061610/releaseinfo

IMDb


Easy Come, Easy Go (1967)

Release Info

USA 22 March 1967 (San Francisco) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061610/

IMDb


Easy Come, Easy Go (1967)

A frogman working for the U.S. Navy dives for buried treasure.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061610/fullcredits

IMDb


Easy Come, Easy Go (1967)

Full Cast & Crew

Elvis Presley ... Ted Jackson










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0836966/releaseinfo

IMDb


Men in Crisis (TV Series)

McCarthy vs Welch (1964)

Release Info

USA 12 October 1964


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0836966/

IMDb


Men in Crisis

McCarthy vs Welch (12 Oct. 1964)

TV Episode

Release Date: 12 October 1964 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094291/releaseinfo

IMDb


Wall Street (1987)

Release Info

USA 11 December 1987










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056283/releaseinfo

IMDb


No Man Is an Island (1962)

Release Info

USA 20 September 1962



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056283/plotsummary

IMDb


No Man Is an Island (1962)

Plot Summary

The true story of George Tweed, an American sailor who became the only serviceman on the island of Guam to avoid capture by the Japanese during the early years of World War II.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056283/taglines

IMDb


No Man Is an Island (1962)

Taglines


He Fought a One Man War Against Japan!










1968 film "Planet of the Apes" DVD video:


George Taylor: We've had enough sleep for a while. Let's start earning all that back pay.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:35 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 25 December 2013