Monday, December 16, 2013

Crazy exercise




"Breaking Bad"

"...And the Bag's in the River"

Episode 3 Season 1 DVD video:

00:38:45


Krazy-8: Go ahead. Unlock me, Walter.

Walter White: The moment I do, are you going to stick me with that broken piece of plate?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 10:29 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Sleep journal 2/24/06

I remember only one scene from my dreams last night. It was of looking down into a paper bag that had a cat in it. I am confused about whether the dream was from the perspective of my eyes or whether I was the cat. Maybe both. I remember the cat was really pissed off. I remember seeing what would seem to be my arm reaching into the bag to pet the cat. I don't know if it occurred during the dream or after I woke up, but I remember thinking how that seemed like a bad idea. I remember a voice saying something about how it just wanted to pet the cat, but I am uncertain whether the voice was saying "I" or "We" to indicate whether it was me talking to the cat or whether the spectators were talking to me, respectively. I awoke with a relevant lyric fragment playing in my head, but I don't remember it now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:54 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: starve

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=starve

starve

die of food deprivation; "The political prisoners starved to death";

deprive of food; "They starved the prisoners"

deprive of a necessity and cause suffering

"They sat there listening in to Kerry's privacy and they had no problem with doing nothing with Kerry starved for those 9 days because they were going to continue to let Kerry starve because they wanted to hear him take his last breath as he died from starvation and then they were going to call someone in to collect his corpse and then they would stick a band-aid on his corpse so they could say they did something helpful."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:46 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: anxiety

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anxiety

anxiety

Psychiatry. A state of apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a realistic or fantasized threatening event or situation, often impairing physical and psychological functioning.

[The only hope Kerry had of escaping from the years of torment from people spying on him would be to cower in a dark corner somewhere, except he knew they probably had cameras on him there too and when he complained that they were going to strangle him, they just held his head under the water for a longer period of time while ensuring that this experience would also be a source of humiliation for him because he complained.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Quotes


Vic Deakins: I just realized something. I never actually killed anyone before. I mean, I dropped bombs on Baghdad, but, uh... never face to face.

[pause]

Vic Deakins: . I don't know what the big deal is. I really don't.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/30/07 3:15 PM
A few days ago, and then earlier today, I thought with certainty that the Libyans pretended they were going to hang me on at least one occasion and probably more than one time. I am quite certain they put the noose around my neck and had me perched precariously on a ledge but then let me down.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/30/07 3:18 PM
They told me I was all alone and I was going to die there, hanging from that rope.

I don't know why I don't have scars on my neck. Maybe they didn't strangle me with the rope or they had a cloth between the rope and my neck. Don't know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 24, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 5:47 AM
I had a dream with a short sequence in it where I was having trouble breathing. There was something about my throat closing up and I was going to pass out very quickly. I don't know if it was part of the dream or if it was something I was thinking of as I woke up briefly after that part of the dream, but thoughts were occurring to me that the problem was that I had been hit with some kind of chemical weapon. There is a chemical weapon that causes muscles to lock up but I can't remember off-hand which one it is. Then thoughts occurred to me that I was remembering when the Libyan's were strangling me with a rope around my neck until I passed out. I am convinced that actually happened to me in 1986. Maybe it happened in the Hanoi Hilton, too, along with other torture, such as having my shoulders dislocated.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 7:59 AM
So my next step needs to be to go to a Seattle Police office, identify myself as an undercover agent, and file charges against Larry Carr.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:28 PM
I have forgotten much of the details from those dreams from the hours I was sleeping early this morning. Tom Sizemore, or who seemed to be Tom Sizemore, was wearing some kind of belt around his neck and I noted that the belt was double looped around his neck and I noted that because he had taken it off and was trying to strangle me with it. I don't think I was aware of that at first and might not have understood that until I woke up for a brief few moments and then went back to sleep. I remember that I seemed to be backed into a corner when that was happening and there was something about a fire burning in a fifty gallon barrel drum and something was important about that but I don't know precisely why. I tried punching him in the abdoment just below his rib cage but I didn't seem to have any effect. That was the second scene of what seemed to be an earlier scene of some kind of setting where I seemed to be on roof top of a building and looking down at some people walking on the street level and I was watching them, as though for surveillance but nothing was really established about that in the dream. I had some other dreams that seemed important but I cannot now remember those details.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/10/09 3:19 AM
At the end of that dream when I last was asleep, I had regained superiority over my captors but I was also frustrated because the impacts of my fists was having little effect on my opponents. I have thought often of that today and I have been thinking today it was a post-traumatic stress dream similar to what I wrote about where I saw my hands grabbing at vegatation as I was trying to escape the AK-47 armed North Vietnamese soldier after I had been shot down behind enemy lines. At the end of this recent dream, I had one of my captors pinned to the ground by his neck but the dream is vague or may have ended at that point because I cannot remember what I did to subdue the other captor at that point. But that is the point where I felt frustrated because I could not inflict enough damage to my captors. I have been thinking today this is a stress-delayed memory of how I was having to fight opponents that were 10 to 15 or more years older than I was and considering that I was only 8 years old, for example, the power of my fists was not that great when battling a 25 year old. And so I have thought again since waking that is why I practiced to gain skill in such martial arts techniques as akido so that I was not using force against force but instead using my opponents force against himself. If my opponent was even an opponent, for example, then I was using that aggressive stance of my opponent against himself. If he moved against me then I was calculating how to move him off-balance as he move against me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 Janury 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/09 12:26 PM
There were several interesting dream sequences as I was asleep after waking up a while ago. The only scenes I can remember now are the ones I think happened just before I awoke. The details are vague now and I cannot remember which sequence of the two occurred first but in one sequence I seemed to have infiltrated an enemy facility and I was walking towards my destination. I can still visualize to some extent the walls and stairwells and walkways along the wall. Then I was fighting with someone and I can remember seeing my boot as the bottom of my black leather military boot struck him squarely on the chest and I am left with the sense that I had lunged at him and traveled through the air as I kicked him. I knocked him down and he was a large fellow and then I was walking away and again towards my destination which I do not now remember from the dream. I had traveled up to another level and was still walking and I was then fighting that other soldier again and I aware that I had several pistols and an assault rifle but I did not want to use them. One of my pistols even had a silencer but I did not want to shoot him. I subdued him again and I am left with the vague sense that I eventually did have to kill him with my weapon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/09 12:34 PM
In another scene I am fighting with a group of soldiers that I have been thinking for a while were from some undeveloped country and I was there with them in the 1980's as a military advisor. The objective of my training was to get them close enough to the soldiers in the more advanced army that had invaded their country so those soldiers with the much less advanced equipment could deploy their medieval-era equipment against the soldiers armed with 20th century arms. So we were crawling along in some field that was scorched as though a fire had swept through the vegetation and I could see a bunker in the distance that I am thinking had a machine gun in it and that it what my allies were trying to neutralize. My reason for being there was to teach them unconventional methods for getting close enough to the enemy soldiers. The idea was that if we suceeded and survived then they could spread that knowledge to the other soldiers of their army. I have also been thinking this all had something to do with a battle that happened long ago under similar circumstances and might have been Poland or Czech or Hungary. The soldiers on horseback tried to engage a large group of German soldiers in armored tanks and the battle was pointless in terms of the lives of the defending soldiers. So I can still visualize crawling along in that field and I can visualize the weapon we were pulling behind us as we tried to get it close enough to deploy but I do not know what kind of weapon it actually was we were dragging. Crazily enough it could have actually been a catapult. The last part I remember is that the enemy soldiers started dropping mortar rounds on us and I remember from the dream that we were trying to take cover and the mortar rounds were exploding all around us. We had some kind of container made out of sheet metal that we were trying to take cover in but there was some kind of concern in my mind during the dream that a mortar round next to the open side of the container was going to magnify the explosion and that was a concern. I don't remember anything after that and I think that is when I woke up.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Broken_Arrow/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_13

Broken Arrow


:13:09
Descending to 200 feet.

:13:11
Ridge coming up in six seconds.

:13:13
I got it.

:13:24
Whoo! Very nicely done!

:13:26
Excellent.

:13:28
- Switching to autopilot.
- Almost as good as me.

:13:30
I left a few trees behind.
I'll try to do better next time.

:13:34
You love this shit, don't you?

:13:36
Where else can you fly a $2 billion plane...

:13:38
.. 800 miles per hour
100 feet offthe ground?

:13:41
Well, that is a fact. That is a fact.

:13:45
You're in for life, huh?

:13:47
As long as they'll have me. Aren't you?

:13:50
No, no, no, no. I don't think so.

:13:52
I mean, come on...

:13:55
You even said it yourself.

:13:58
I should be colonel by now.

:14:00
Instead, idiots like Boone become general.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/releaseinfo

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Release Info

USA 9 February 1996



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035957/releaseinfo

IMDb


Guadalcanal Diary (1943)

Release Info

USA 27 October 1943



http://www.dtic.mil/dpmo/medals/pow

Department of Defense

United States of America

DPMO

Defense Prisoner of War

Missing Personnel Office


Prisoner of War Medal










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/releaseinfo

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Release Info

USA 9 February 1996



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1147459/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Apache Indian (1945)

Release Info

USA 26 July 1945



http://articles.latimes.com/2004/apr/20/nation/na-sanborn20/2

Los Angeles Times

(Page 2 of 3)


'Master of Their Skies'

The Nation COLUMN ONE

In 1991, Marine pilot Russell Sanborn was a POW in Iraq. Beaten and starved then, he returned last year for combat and 'closure.'

April 20, 2004 Kevin Sack Times Staff Writer


It was Feb. 9, 1991, on his 17th mission of the Gulf War, that Sanborn became one of 21 Americans taken prisoner during the conflict. Flying at only 10,000 feet as he climbed out of a bombing run, he never saw the heat-seeking missile that locked in on his plane's white-hot exhaust, a feature that made the Harrier unusually vulnerable to enemy fire.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Broken_Arrow/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_05

Broken Arrow


:05:34
- General.
- General.

:05:39
Major, were you recently promoted past me?

:05:41
No, sir.

:05:43
Then, why are you smoking
in my briefing room?










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Broken_Arrow/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_09

Broken Arrow

:09:44
Your buddy Taylor said
I don't have enough fighter time to qualify.

:09:48
What did you say to him?

:09:50
- "Thank you, sir. Goodbye. "
- You'll never change, will you?

:09:54
And that, my friend, will be your downfall.

:09:57
- You know what your problem is?
- Yeah. I'm always right.

:10:01
- You thinkyou're always right.
- That's deep.

:10:04
You said yourself
you should have made colonel.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Quotes


Pritchett: Oh, God! Oh, God! How does that gunship fit into your grand strategy? You don't know what you're doing, do you? This is out of control!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Quotes


Vic Deakins: Hush... hush!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/releaseinfo

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Release Info

USA 9 February 1996



http://www.tv.com/shows/bringing-up-buddy/working-girls-176658/

tv.com


Bringing Up Buddy Season 1 Episode 1


Aired Monday 8:30 PM Oct 10, 1960 on CBS

AIRED: 10/10/60



http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/ah-64a-ops.htm


GlobalSecurity.org


AH-64A Operations


On 17 January 1991, four MH-53J Pave Low III helicopters from the 20th Special Operations Squadron led two flights of Apaches to make the first strike of the war. Pilots of the two flights, eight AH-64A Apache attack helicopters of 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) fired the first shots of Operation Desert Storm. Codenamed "Normandy", in remembrance of the 101st "Screaming Eagles" airborne operation during World War II, the dangerous mission consisted of simultaneous attacks designed to knock-out two key early-warning radar installations in western Iraq at precisely 0238 hours, 17 January 1991. Both radar sites, each hit by a team of four Apaches, were destroyed within a time span of 4.5 minutes. Each pilot's primary target became the secondary target for adjacent Apache team members.

The first combat mission of the Gulf War was launched at 1300 hours 17 January 1991 from a staging airfield in western Saudi Arabia, with the two teams of Apaches flying about 90 minutes to the two radar sites about 35 miles apart. The Apache crews observed a radio blackout until 10 seconds before unleashing up to 27 HELLIFRE missiles that destroyed 16 to 18 targets at each site. The near perfect mission opened a 20 mile wide corridor all the way into Baghdad, Iraq.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115759/quotes

IMDb


Broken Arrow (1996)

Quotes


Vic Deakins: Hale. Pick up. Pick up!

[wheedling]

Vic Deakins: C'mon buddy, pick up the 'phone.

Riley Hale: "Buddy," huh? Son of a bitch, you tried to kill me. The friendship is over.

Vic Deakins: Well that doesn't mean I don't like you. Hell, I'm impressed.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:51 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 16 December 2013