Friday, December 20, 2013

"Yaaah!"













































http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/franksinatra/illbehomeforchristmas.html


FRANK SINATRA


"I'll Be Home For Christmas"


I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents 'neath the tree

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
And you'll be in my dreams

I'll be home this Christmas, darling
I'll be coming home to you
And there's nothing in the world
Gonna get in my way

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow
And mistletoe
And presents 'neath the tree

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
And you'll be in my dreams
I'll be home for Christmas
Till then you'll be in my dreams










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 3:39 PM
Jeez, I need a Mark 5 gas mask with this guys stinking cologne. It’s going to be great again to have my own place where I can live in peace. Don’t know what I am going to do. Just try to put as much of this lunatic period behind me as I can.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 3:43 PM
In some ways, I am glad this hasn’t ended yet. It has to be this way. There is a plan and I have been fulfilling my role, even though I have only recently began to realize that I was even part of something bigger. Still don’t know what it is. I miss my family, but I am glad they haven’t pulled me out. I have to see this through even though it has been very painful. It will all make more sense as time goes by.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 4:38 PM
Nothing has changed with my resignation though. How long do you have to endure being abused by so-called “friendlies” before they are prosecuted as non-friendlies?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/homesick-2990511/

tv.com


NCIS Season 11 Episode 11

Homesick

Airs Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 17, 2013 on CBS










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


LAFORGE: You know? I wish I had a picture of this.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/29/2006 9:39 AM


In my memory, I remember smoking cigarettes for a time. I wonder if that is actually representative of lung damage from the fire on the Sheffield. Instead of actually smoking cigarettes for over 10 years, I inhaled toxic fumes from a fire that had the instant impact on my lungs that was the equivalent of smoking cigarettes for about 10 years.

Those two medical assessments for service connected disabilities from earlier this year. The first was on 4/27 and the second on 5/4. The first date is when I have been thinking I graduated the USNA in 1982 and the second is the date of the Sheffield strike a few days later in 1982.

Maybe there are other clues about me associated with USS Princeton CG-59.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/29/2006 10:21 AM
And your seat back can be used as a re-entry shield.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/16/08 9:14 AM
This reminds me of something I was thinking again about yesterday. Some or most or all of my memory before a certain point, in 1998 probably, was formed while my brain operated with a certain chemical balance, or even imbalance. My memory problems today represent a change to that balance.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/7/2006 12:36 PM
It is probably a symptom of amnesia that you think you have an implant in my head that can somehow produce thoughts in your mind. The thoughts are actually be produced by the part of my mind that is Thomas Ray. I just don’t understand where those thoughts are coming from because if I understood then I wouldn’t have amnesia. When I begin to understand why I have those “foreign dreams,” then I will be able to recognize my real idientity and the associated personality. It is still there as instinct, I just don’t recognize that aspect of my mind. The closest analogy is that it is a book written in invisible ink, but that doesn’t quite cover what I am trying to explain.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/16/08 9:18 AM
But this was all necessary. My memory was suppressed for a particular and that reason is the basis for my official United States federal undercover identity. My assignment is to give the rats a chance to think the cat is away, so to speak.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 24, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 5:47 AM
I had a dream with a short sequence in it where I was having trouble breathing. There was something about my throat closing up and I was going to pass out very quickly. I don't know if it was part of the dream or if it was something I was thinking of as I woke up briefly after that part of the dream, but thoughts were occurring to me that the problem was that I had been hit with some kind of chemical weapon. There is a chemical weapon that causes muscles to lock up but I can't remember off-hand which one it is.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Pearl_Harbor.html

Pearl Harbor


- We flew! - We flew! Yes! I'm a pilot!
- I know! - Yeah!
We flew.
- You no-account boy! - Daddy!
I done told you, you spend time playing with this stupid boy, can't read...
you ain't never gonna amount to nothin'!
He ain't stupid, Daddy! Daddy!
Come on!
Get on back home. Now!
Get on up. You got work to do.
Come on! Come on. Get on home!
You let him alone!
Daddy, no!
I will bust you open, you dirty German!
What'd you call me?
I fought the Germans in France.
And I fought 'em in the trenches.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213149/quotes

IMDb


Pearl Harbor (2001) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Quotes


Cole Walker: I fought the Germans in France, and I fought 'em in the trenches. And I pray to God that nobody has to see what I saw.










http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-21/news/mn-11473_1_bosnian-serb

Los Angeles Times


Carter Announces Bosnia Cease-Fire Agreement : Balkans: Truce begins Friday, he says after shaky start with rebel Serbs. Diplomats remain skeptical.

December 21, 1994 DEAN E. MURPHY TIMES STAFF WRITER

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina — The Bosnian Serbs and the Muslim-led Bosnian government have agreed to begin a cease-fire on Friday as a small first step toward ending the 32-month civil war, former President Jimmy Carter announced Tuesday.

The modest agreement--one of many proposed cease-fires over the course of the war--came after an unscheduled second round of meetings between Carter and the Bosnian Serb leadership in nearby Pale. Carter called the extra session after conflicting claims about the results of their high-profile talks on Monday threatened to sink his entire peace mission.

Carter announced Monday that Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic had agreed to an immediate cease-fire, but Karadzic backed away from the claim a few hours later.

The Bosnian government was so angered by the theatrics that President Alija Izetbegovic refused to meet with Carter when he returned to Sarajevo late Monday, choosing to make the former U.S. President wait until morning, sources said.

"We have had this character 2 1/2 years, and he lies every day," said Bosnian Vice President Ejup Ganic, referring to Karadzic. "Make sure that you know with whom you deal."










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Major_Payne/cap/en/25fps/a/00_52

Major Payne


:52:27
Yo, Payne !

:52:36
You Payne ?

:52:39
I got somethin'
to say to you.

:52:43
Fee-fi-fo-fum.

:52:46
What beanstalk
you fall from ?

:53:05
You know, I heard you've been
givin' these boys a hard time.

:53:09
In fact,
I heard you couldn't cut it...

:53:12
in the real man's military !

:53:16
- I heard that it's time
for you to leave.

:53:22
Know what I heard ?

:53:25
I heard your mother was so fat
she played pool with the planets.

:53:34
- Yes !

:53:38
You thinkin'
about leaving yet ?

:53:44
Actually,
I think the party just begun.

:53:50
Heh-heh-heh.

:53:54
Now, what I'm goin' do
is take this right foot...

:53:59
and I'm 'a put it 'cross
the left side your face.

:54:01
- Don't give me
that Billy Jack bullshit !
- Whoo !

:54:12
Agh.

:54:14
Y-You said you were gonna--

:54:17
hit me in the face.

:54:20
What, you callin' me
a liar ?










http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-21/news/mn-11465_1_white-house-grounds

Los Angeles Times


Police Wound Attacker in Front of White House

December 21, 1994 PAUL RICHTER and AARON NATHANS TIMES STAFF WRITERS

WASHINGTON — A homeless man brandishing a nine-inch knife was shot by a U.S. Park Police officer in front of the White House Tuesday, marking the third shooting outside the presidential residence in two months.

Marcelino Corniel, 33, a Southern California native who had been camped in adjacent Lafayette Park, was shot in the chest and leg after charging across Pennsylvania Avenue about 9 a.m. and menacing a cordon of U.S. Park Police officers, authorities said. Police saw no indication that Corniel was trying to hurt President Clinton, who was at work in the Oval Office at the time.

Corniel, who remained in very critical condition after surgery Tuesday night, will be charged with assaulting a police officer, the FBI said.

Other people camping in Lafayette Park, which is home to dozens of protesters and drifters, said that Corniel apparently had been angered Tuesday morning by patrolmen who routinely came by to wake them. Corniel jumped out from beneath a soiled blanket, shouting: "I'm going to get you!"










http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-21/business/fi-11523_1_windows95-software

Los Angeles Times


Windows95 Debut Delayed Again [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

December 21, 1994 From Times Staff and Wire Reports

Microsoft Corp. said Tuesday that it will delay introduction of its latest Windows software until August of next year, sending its stock price sliding and disappointing analysts who hope the Windows95 software will give the whole industry a boost.

The Redmond, Wash., software giant said it wants to be sure it has worked out most of the bugs in the product--a highly sensitive issue in the computer industry right now in light of Intel's problems with its Pentium microprocessor. Microsoft appeared to be trying to show that it understands consumer requirements and won't fall into the same trap as Intel.










http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-22/news/mn-11922_1_white-house-official

Los Angeles Times


Clinton Rethinking Staff for Reelection Bid, Officials Say : Politics: New aides may supplant directors of '92 campaign. President is described as 'madder than hell.' [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

December 22, 1994 RONALD BROWNSTEIN TIMES POLITICAL WRITER

WASHINGTON — Angry and frustrated over his political reversals and nervous about his prospects in 1996, President Clinton is devising a reelection campaign plan that diminishes the role of the high-profile political consultants who guided his 1992 race, according to senior White House and Democratic Party officials.

In wide-ranging conversations with Democratic leaders and consultants over the last few weeks, Clinton has expressed deep concern about his precarious political standing and sharp disappointment with the mid-term Democratic campaign message that was heavily influenced by pollster Stanley B. Greenberg and media consultant Mandy Grunwald. He also has expressed anger over the huge sums spent by the Democratic National Committee in the unsuccessful Nov. 8 election effort--including large payments to his 1992 consultants.

"He's madder than hell," said one highly placed Democrat recently consulted by Clinton. "The President is now his own campaign manager. He's had it with people telling him how to do it. He's taking charge."










http://www.cswap.com/1978/Jaws_2/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_51

Jaws 2


:51:58
Martin, could you wait
here for a minute?


:52:02
For what?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:18 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 20 December 2013