Thursday, February 04, 2016

The Siege




http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/120.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE SIEGE, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 120

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


RADNER: Colonel, it's Radner!

EVERETT: Go ahead.

RADNER: It looks like some of them are starting to make kamikaze runs!

(Inside the Control Room, Everett, Elizabeth and the others flinch away from a bright light as one of the Darts crashes and explodes nearby. The last lights that were on in the room go out.)

WEIR: What happened?

TECHNICIAN: We lost primary systems.

(Everett and Elizabeth run outside onto the balcony. They stare at the tracer fire shooting up into the air and the returning fire coming from the Darts. A Dart explodes in the sky above them.)

(Nearby, one of the marines, Major Ferrell, is manning one of the rail guns, firing into the air. A Dart manages to avoid his fire and sweeps low over the gun, activating its transporter beam and sweeping away not only Ferrell but the other marines who were firing machine guns nearby. On the main balcony, Everett notices that that rail gun has ceased firing.)

EVERETT: One of our gun positions is dark. (He speaks into his radio.) Ferrell, why aren't you firing? (There's no reply.) Ferrell, report!










From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis ) To 3/25/2005 is 6185 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/9/1982 ( premiere US film "I, the Jury" ) is 6185 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 3/25/2005 is 5181 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/9/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Lathe of Heaven" ) is 5181 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 3/25/2005 is 5181 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/9/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Lathe of Heaven" ) is 5181 days



From 10/23/1957 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10736 - Adopting an Official Seal for the Department of the Navy ) To 3/25/2005 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-siege-2-364396/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 20

The Siege (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 2005 on Syfy

AIRED: 3/25/05










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/120.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE SIEGE, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 120

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


ZELENKA: You know how it is -- when military steps in, scientists take a back seat.

McKAY: Until they need us.

ZELENKA: I don't think they need us.

McKAY: Yeah, they don't think they need us, right up until the point that they need us, and then, they need us.

ZELENKA: Then they need us. (One of the scientists taps him on the arm to draw his attention to what's happening on the lower levels. Zelenka looks down.) Take a look at this.

(They all turn to look. A marine is taking the lid off a packing crate which has a large nuclear bomb inside it.)

CONFERENCE ROOM.

EVERETT: Six naqahdah enhanced nuclear warheads, twelve hundred megatons apiece. They emit almost zero EM










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/01/07 7:47 PM


Richard Molck as stern sentry, as I remember standing myself, going through the Suez Canal.

http://www.usswainwright.org/photoalbum/GulfPictures/pages/suez13.html


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]
















https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/US_Navy_030606-N-6669N-003_A_sentry_stands_force_protection_watch_aboard_Pre-commissioning_Unit_(PCU)_Mustin_(DDG_89)_berthed_at_the_Allegheny_Pier_on_Naval_Air_Station_(NAS)_Pensacola.jpg



































DSC00520.jpg



































DSC00502.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070290/quotes

IMDb


The Last Detail (1973)

Quotes


Buddusky: It takes a certain kind of a sadistic temperament to be a Marine.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/11/2006 2:43 PM
Reading about Mars moon, Phobos, reinforces some thoughts I have been having recently that I walked on that surface too in 1976. The part in this article about Phobos breaking apart some day reminds me of that element of the recent remake of “The Time Machine.”

I also drew a comparison to how Phobos is a similar name to that girl I knew from Camp Couchdale named Phoebe Bailey. While there are several elements of symbolism that don’t seem connected, I did just notice that Saturn actually has a moon named Phoebe. But as far as symbolism goes, it would not work to give me a girlfriend named “Phobos,” especially because that name is for the son of Mars. I am thinking that this symbolism represents that I went to the Phobos surface from Cape Canaveral, which is represented by the “C.C.” of Camp Couchdale. My earliest writing on this subject, in terms of interpreting the symbolism, suggested that Camp Couchdale represented my trip to Israel in 1981 on the Osirak strike. There was something about that name “Phoebe” that made me think that was true, as well as remembering that I took classes on “Hunter Safety,” “Defensive Driving,” and “First Aid.” There was also that “big dance” I wrote about


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 3:46 PM
I guessing that, of all the Saturn moons, Phoebe was selected because it is so far away from Saturn. I think it was Jupiter I read about that puts out a lot of radiation so maybe that was a problem with Saturn as well.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 3:50 PM
I feel some symbolism to my memory of that night of that dance at Camp Couchdale. The chaperones told us to pick a dance partner. There was a whole line of girls on the other side of the room, which makes me think of how there are something like 56 moons at Saturn. Phoebe said she was hoping I would pick her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/13/2006 3:24 PM
I have been trying to think of how Saturn would look in the sky above Phoebe. I picture in my mind a photo I saw of the Earth from the Moon and I wonder if Saturn would appear larger or smaller. Saturn is much larger than the Earth, but Phoebe is about 8 million miles away from Saturn, compared to the Moon being about 250,000 miles from Earth. So Phoebe is 32 times as far from Saturn as the Moon is from Earth. If Saturn is 32 times larger than Earth, then Saturn would appear the same size on Phoebe as the Earth appears from the Moon. It must be a spectacular sight too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/19/2006 12:43 PM
I feel as though there are more details trying to surface in my mind about the trip to Saturn. I think the basis of the event is based on some thoughts I was having a few months ago. It was when I was still thinking Mars was in my future instead of actually in my past. I was having thoughts of a problem with my spacecraft and I was not going to make it back to Earth because I was going to run out of oxygen sometime between the time I left Mars to return to Earth. I was thinking that the situation was so hopeless by the time I got to Mars that ground control and I weren’t even talking that much anymore. But on Mars, I figured out how to extract oxygen from the ice and I was able to replenish my tanks. Over the past few days, I keep thinking about that scene from “The Abyss” where he is diving to find that nuclear bomb and disarm it. My thoughts suggest that some micro-meteroids hit my ship, not unlike in “Mission To Mars,” while I was outbound to intercept the comet that threatened the inner planets. I fixed the leak, reminiscent of me helping George Campbell fix a cooling system component of the search radar but which kept leaking for a long time because the welder couldn’t get the hole patched, but I lost a lot of oxygen before I got it fixed. Ground control told me to turn around and they had an alternate plan to try again. I rejected that plan because I was already out there and with that comet getting closer every day, there was no guarantee that a second attempt would fare any better. I might have told them that I was lucky to even have any oxygen left at that point and what if on the second trip, something even worse happens. They brought in my family, reminiscent of the scenes from “The Abyss” and “Deep Impact” to say goodbye and even to try to talk me into returning but I wasn’t coming back. I have thoughts that I even disabled the electronics that would allow ground control to automatically control the ship. I made it to the comet, destroyed it, and then headed for Phoebe/Saturn to run out the clock so to speak. When I got there, I discovered I could produce my own oxygen, returned home, and the rest is history.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/06 11:21 PM


The "67" probably derives from the year I first flew a jet, and then that date shows up in other places, which can be confusing since I don't actually remember any of it, such as landing at Phoebe/Saturn on 6/7/76.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/07 12:47 AM
I've not yet latched onto the dates I was on the Saturn moon Phoebe. But I have written, I think, that it was 6/7/76 through 6/9/76. The 6/7/76 makes sense with everything considered. The 6/9/76 could make sense


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/26/07 5:05 AM
It is 7/21/76 that has been a source of confusion, I just now realize. At one point a while back, until I started thinking of Saturn, I was thinking that I had landed on Mars with Viking 1. Then I started thinking that I landed on Mars earlier and then when Viking 1 was landing on Mars, I was at Saturn. But now I'm thinking I was at Phoebe/Saturn on 6/7/76 and I think at another point I was thinking that I was at Jupiter during July 1976. But the theory I've had for a while is that I visited Callisto/Jupiter on 11/26/76.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/26/07 5:20 AM
And for what? All of it. All of this bullshit for all this time. Just because terrorists such as Bill Gates, George W. Bush, and their accomplices are trying to steal my identity for their personal gain and they have gained much already from their grand larceny.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/19/07 1:47 AM
I wonder why I "remember" this group so well. I "remember" they were my favorite group for a long time. I have a lot of "memories" associated with their music and my artificial life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cars_%28album%29

The Cars is the first studio album by American new wave band The Cars, released in 1978. (see 1978 in music). In 2003, the album was ranked number 282 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. "Moving in Stereo" was used as the theme for Phoebe Cates' famous pool scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:37 AM
It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 27, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:53 AM
I don't think any one could ever come close to fulfilling my feelings for Phoebe Cates after we stopped seeing other. Julia Roberts created her own place in my heart that was comparable. And then no one else could compare with my feelings for her. Phoebe, I think, I feel, was my great love. And I have been lonely ever since.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081036/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Lathe of Heaven (1980 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 9 January 1980










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=59261

The American Presidency Project

Dwight D. Eisenhower

XXXIV President of the United States: 1953-1961

Executive Order 10736 - Adopting an Official Seal for the Department of the Navy

October 23, 1957

WHEREAS the Secretary of the Navy, with the approval of the Secretary of Defense, has caused to be made, and has recommended that I approve, a seal for the Department of the Navy, the design of which accompanies and is hereby made a part of this order and which is described, in heraldic terms, as follows:

On a circular background of fair sky and moderate sea with land in sinister base, a three-masted square-rigged ship under way before a fair breeze with after topsail furled, commission pennant atop the foremast, National Ensign atop the main, and the commodore's flag atop the mizzen. In front of the ship a Luce-type anchor inclined slightly bendwise with the crown resting on the land and, in front of the shank and in back of the dexter fluke, an American bald eagle rising to sinister regarding to dexter, one foot on the ground, the other resting on the anchor near the shank; all in proper colors. The whole within a blue annulet bearing the inscription "DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY" at the top and "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" at the bottom, separated on each side by a mullet and within a rim in the form of a rope; inscription, rope, mullet, and edges of annulet all gold;

AND WHEREAS the central device of the seal is essentially the same as that used for more than one hundred years and reflects the denomination given in the act of April 30, 1798, which officially established the Department of the Navy; and

WHEREAS it appears that this seal is of suitable design and appropriate for use as the official seal of the Department of the Navy:

NOW, THEREFORE, by virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States, I hereby approve this seal as the official seal of the Department of the Navy.

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER

THE WHITE HOUSE,

October 23, 1957.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/120.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE SIEGE, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 120

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


SHEPPARD: Along with me.

EVERETT: I have another job for you. I understand that this base is equipped with a chair weapons platform like the one we found in Antarctica.

WEIR: Yes, but we have no way of powering it.

EVERETT: We do now. We brought a Mark Two naqahdah generator.

RADNER: We found a way to increase the power output by six hundred percent. It won't last nearly as long but it should be able to power the chair for as long as we need it to.

SHEPPARD: It's beginning to sound like a plan!

EVERETT (sarcastically): I'm glad you approve! We know this is a long shot, but like I said, all we have to do is hold out until the Daedalus gets here, then we can use the ZeePM to power the city's shields. Any questions? (Nobody has any.) Alright then. Now that Doctor Weir has been informed of our plans, (he leans on the table and looks at John) I would greatly appreciate it if you'd execute my order and contact the Alpha site.

SHEPPARD: Yes, sir. (He stands up and heads for the doors, which open.)

EVERETT: And Major? (John turns to face him.) This is the last time I give you an order twice.

SHEPPARD: Understood.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 9:48 PM
I was wondering earlier today if my memories of Captain Chandler actually represent me as a captain of a U.S. Navy ship. But I doubt I was the commander of a guided-missile cruiser in the Persian Gulf in 1988. That is just too improbable. If anything, I was the commander of a SEAL team that went onto one of those GOSP towers. I have also had thoughts that I flew a mission as a pilot around that time but I am not sure what all that means.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/18/08 7:13 AM
There was that time I wrote about in my journal of something Jerry Boesch said to me in his office at Microsoft. I was talking about Operation Praying Mantis and my time on the USS Wainwright CG 28 and he then commented something about a contractor that lived in Charleston and I was left thinking it might have had something to do with Captain Chandler. I probably arranged for Captain Chandler to serve in some kind of oversight role and that was the tip off to me that he was listening. I usually had the feeling that someone was always listening in secretly over the phone in those manager's offices.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/18/08 7:16 AM
The reason for Captain Chandler's role was so that he could decide whether I believed my artificial memory.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2008 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/120.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE SIEGE, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 120

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


EVERETT: So you think this is a no-win situation?

SHEPPARD: No, sir -- what I mean is, even if we beat them this time, they're gonna come back.

(Everett sighs, then looks at John.)

EVERETT: Major, I think I should tell you that Colonel Marshall Sumner was a very good friend of mine. We served together a lot of years. You know, I cannot for the life of me figure how it is that you could go as far as you did and not save him -- how you could get that close ...























https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/23/24839811_6383c00218.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084112/releaseinfo

IMDb


I, the Jury (1982)

Release Info

USA 9 October 1982 (New York City, New York)



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0541.jpg










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/120.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE SIEGE, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 120

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.25.05


(Not far away from the silent rail gun, Aiden is running through the corridors of the city.)

FORD (into radio): Colonel, this is Lieutenant Ford. I'm near Ferrell's position. I'm on it. (He races up the stairs.)

(In the Chair Room, Rodney gets the generator working.)

McKAY: You've got power -- go!

(John activates the chair, which lights up and reclines. Outside, the chair's weapons platform irises open and half a dozen energy drones fly out and head up into the sky, pursuing the Darts.)



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0539.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00052.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00050.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00051.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00054.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00055.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00057.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00059.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00060.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00061.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00062.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 04 February 2016