Sunday, November 27, 2016

Basic Instinct




http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F20.html

Who Shot Mr. Burns? Part Two [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 17-Sep-95


Willy: I'm telling ye, I could nay have shot Burns.


Eddie: [cocking pistol] This is your last warning about that.

Willy: It's impossible for me to fire a pistol. If you'll check me medical records, you'll see I have a cripplin' arthritis in me index fingerrrs. Look at 'em! [holds them up] I got it from "Space Invaders" in 1977.

Wiggum: Aw, yeah. That was a pretty addictive video game.

Willy: [surprised] Video game?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=basic-instinct

Springfield! Springfield!


Basic Instinct (1992)


How do you know Catherine Tramell|saw your file?
She knows things about me|that I only told you.
She must really be something.
From a clinical point of view.
- What was she like in school?|- I hardly knew her.
She gave me the creeps.
I don't know why.
Get some rest.|Promise?
- I didn't mean what I said about...|- Yes, you did.
I'm a big girl.|I can handle it.
- You take care of yourself.|- What'd you find out about the parents?
No lead, man.
You're on psycho leave.|I'm talking to a possible wacko!
You know I'm wacko.|What'd you find out?
The boat blew.|There was a leak in the fuel line.
There were two previous repairs|and a five mil policy on both of them.
A real heavy investigation|but they got zilch.
Big goose egg.|It was an "accident."
I.A.'s gonna talk to you about Nilsen.|They're handling the investigation.
Stay in touch with Dr. Garner.|It'll help on the evaluation.
She killed him.
Beth? Now you've got|Beth killing people?
Catherine Tramell.|It's part of her game.
First you got her stealing your file,|now she's killing Nilsen?
Forget about her!|Go somewhere, sit in the sun.
- Get her the hell out of your system!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 November 2016