Saturday, November 12, 2016

To Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, on High Thrust Space Vehicles




http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/smilelikeyoumeanit.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"Smile Like You Mean It"

Save some face, you know you've only got one
Change your ways while you're young
Boy, one day you'll be a man
Oh girl, he'll help you understand
Smile like you mean it
Smile like you mean it

Looking back at sunsets on the Eastside
We lost track of the time
Dreams aren't what they used to be
Some things sat by so carelessly

Smile like you mean it
Smile like you mean it

And someone is calling my name












bluetreeny_2016November12.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:46 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In addition to those song lyrics this morning, I do remember a scene from one of my dreams. I was in a house, I didn't recognize it but it was really fancy and I guess I didn't recognize it because I had never lived in any place like it, or something like that. I was moving across the floor passing a staircase and I had a blanket over me, with an opening at the front so I could see where I was going. As I was moving towards a hallway, a pair of feet appeared in front of me. I think it was my mother. I was trying to make it to the hallway because I was hunting a deer, which made no sense because I was inside, and the hallway gave me a perfect shot to a deer that was at the other end of the hallway. I don't remember what my mother said, if anything, but sometime around that point, I remember someone telling me I was clever. I don't remember anything else happening in the dream after that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4687880/releaseinfo

IMDb


Goliath (2016– )

Release Info

USA 14 October 2016



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=goliath-2016&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Goliath

Line of Fire


Would you stop it? Fucking stupid! Stop it! Banging your fucking head on the furniture ain't gonna help you, okay? You got to get us out of here.
I'm not your lawyer.
And if I were, I'm not a fucking magician, okay? You're a flight risk and a danger to the community.
No court's going to set you a bail.
And if they did, - nobody's going to post it because - We didn't do it! Oh, well, why didn't you say so? I'll go tell them and get you out right now.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:49 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 12 November 2016