Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ghost Stories




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/14.htm

The Galileo Seven [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2821.5

Original Airdate: 5 Jan, 1967


[Outside the shuttlecraft]

(Spock is scanning one of it's small nacelles when McCoy comes out to join him.)

MCCOY: Well, I can't say much for the circumstances, but at least it's your big chance.

SPOCK: My big chance? For what, Doctor?

MCCOY: Command. Oh, I know you, Mister Spock. You've never voiced it, but you've always thought that logic was the best basis on which to build command. Am I right?

SPOCK: I am a logical man, Doctor.

MCCOY: It'll take more than logic to get us out of this.

SPOCK: Perhaps, Doctor, but I know of no better way to begin. I realise command does have its fascinations, even under circumstances such as these. But I neither enjoy the idea of command, nor am I frightened of it. It simply exists. And I will do whatever logically needs to be done. Excuse me.

(he heads back inside)










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

Coldplay

album: "Ghost Stories" (2014)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/alwaysinmyhead.html

AZ

Coldplay

"Always In My Head"

I think of you
I haven't slept
I think I do
But, I don't forget
My body moves
Goes where I will
But though I try my heart stays still
It never moves
Just won't be led

And so my mouth waters, to be fed
And you're always in my head

You're always in my head
You're always in my head
You're always in my head

You're always in my head
Always in my...
Always in my...

This, I guess, is to tell you you're chosen out from the rest...










https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/mar/03/coldplay-new-album-ghost-stories-magic-single

The Guardian


Harriet Gibsone

Monday 3 March 2014 03.01 EST

Coldplay announces new album Ghost Stories

Ahead of their South by Southwest performance, the quartet unveil the follow up to Mylo Xyloto and new single Magic

Coldplay last night unveiled details of their sixth studio album and its first official single, entitled Magic.

Named Ghost Stories, the follow-up album to Mylo Xyloto will arrive on 19 May via Parlophone/Atlantic Records










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=top-gun

Springfield! Springfield!


Top Gun (1986)


Say, you need any help?
With what?
You figured it out yet?
What's that?
Who's the best pilot.
No. I can figure that out
on my own.
I heard that about you.
You like to work alone.
Mav, you must have soloed
under a lucky star.
First the MIG...
and then you guys slide
into Cougar's spot.
We didn't slide
into Cougar's spot.
It was ours, OK?
Some pilots wait their career
to see a MIG up close.
I guess you guys
are lucky and famous, huh?
ICEMAN:
No. You mean notorious.
I'll see you later.
You can count on it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:30 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 26 November 2016