Thursday, November 17, 2016

Children of the Pubelo




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


PICARD: They'll ignore us










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:25 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 07 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/revolution.html


Revolution


If I had 40 million people inside the United States reading my blog then wouldn't "NCIS" rating be closer to that?

20% of the United States population would be about 63 million people.

If I had 60 million viewers then would not a great deal of them watch the "NCIS" television series because of the compelling details I have recorded on my so-called Freaked-out NCIS Tuesday's?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:43 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 27 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-perfect-isolation-sitting-in-my.html


In perfect isolation sitting in my bunker waiting for the wormholes.



Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.

I suspect that by watching the new episode of "NCIS" then I will see details that cause me to remember details from dreams I had while sleeping last but what does that prove?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2013 excerpt ends]










From 2/16/1922 ( Warren Harding - Executive Order - Zia Pubelo, New Mexico ) To 11/17/2015 is 34242 days

34242 = 17121 + 17121

From 11/2/1965 ( the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of Kerry Burgess ) To 9/17/2012 ( premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 17121 days



From 11/27/1957 ( premiere US film "Cast a Dark Shadow" ) To 11/17/2015 is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of Kerry Burgess ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/07/westinghouse.html ]


http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/nov/24/cold-front-gusty-winds-due-from-north/

The Spokesman-Review


November 24, 2015 in City

Cold front, gusty winds due from north

Mike Prager The Spokesman-Review

You have 998 remaining premium articles

An arctic cold front poised just north of the Canadian border is going to drop southward today, bringing gusty northeast winds to the wind-battered Inland Northwest starting this afternoon.

This comes on the heels of a moderate snowstorm early Tuesday that slickened roads and added to the region’s weather woes.

More than 20,000 power customers remain in the dark on the eighth day after the Nov. 17 windstorm.












http://zia.com/home/zia_info.html










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine (1960)


I knew I must go below. It was
the only way to reach my machine...
...and discover what happened
to the older people.
Don't go!
- You won't come back!
- I'll be back.
Weena?
Answer me!
Where are you?
What's happening?
What's happening?
What's the matter with you all?
Weena, stop!
Stop!
What happens to them?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:49 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 17 November 2016