Monday, November 28, 2016

Heartbreak Ridge




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html


Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.


I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes


Mara: Why have you come here? Why have you traveled through time?

Alexander Hartdegen: To have a question answered.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


SHORE
It's guiding itself. Can you believe it?

[The computer describes a lot of illegible data as a device tracks across a star chart.]

SHORE
The thing has locked itself onto a point somewhere in the Kaliam galaxy.

JENNY
It has mass. It-it could be a moon or a large asteroid.

DANIEL
Where are we on that map?

CATHERINE
(points)
Look down.

[Daniel moves to the far end of the star chart where a red square box is. Then follows to where the trajectory guide is now sitting.]

CATHERINE
That's right, Jackson. It's on the other side of the...known universe.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091187/quotes

IMDb


Heartbreak Ridge (1986)

Quotes


Reese: [outside the courtroom] You think you can break our rules and then just walk away? Or are we supposed to wet our pants over your dress blues and your Goddamn colored ribbons. Take a look at that file of yours sometime, hero. Check the dates. It's ancient history.










From 6/5/1947 ( George Marshall describes the so-called Marshall Plan ) To 12/5/1986 ( premiere US film "Heartbreak Ridge" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 14428 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) To 5/4/2005 is 14872 days

14872 = 7436 + 7436

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) is 7436 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 5/4/2005 is 5768 days

5768 = 2884 + 2884

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/25/1973 ( Docutel Corporation - United States Patent 3,761,682 - Credit Card Automatic Currency Dispenser ) is 2884 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 3/18/1981 ( premiere US TV series "The Greatest American Hero" ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 8813 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/19/1989 ( premiere US TV series episode "Rescue 911"::"Seattle Cop Shooting" ) is 8813 days



From 12/19/1915 ( Alois Alzheimer deceased ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 14428 days



From 12/26/1954 ( premiere US film "Marshals in Disguise" ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 14428 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/4/2005 is 5163 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - Windfall Profits Tax Legislation Statement by the President ) is 5163 days



From 5/19/1957 ( premiere US film "The Oklahoman" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 14428 days



From 12/4/1954 ( in Miami Florida the first Burger King restaurant opens ) To 5/4/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 12/4/1954 ( in Miami Florida the first Burger King restaurant opens ) To 5/4/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 1/19/1953 ( Harry Truman - Executive Order 10431—National Security Medal ) To 5/4/2005 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days










http://www.azlyrics.com/j/jimmybuffett.html

AZ

JIMMY BUFFETT

album: "Son Of A Son Of A Sailor" (1978)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jimmybuffett/cheeseburgerinparadise.html

AZ

JIMMY BUFFETT

"Cheeseburger In Paradise"

Tried to amend my carnivorous habits.
Made it nearly seventy days,
Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds,
Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays.

But at night I'd have these wonderful dreams
Some kind of sensuous treat.
Not zucchini, fettuccini, or bulgur wheat,
But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat.

Cheeseburger is paradise.
Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
Not too particular, not too precise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

Heard about the old time sailor men,
They eat the same thing again and again;
Warm beer and bread they say could raise the dead.
Well, it reminds me of the menu at a Holiday Inn.

But times have changed for sailors these days.
When I'm in port I get what I need;
Not just Havanas or banana or daiquiris,
But that American creation on which I feed!

Cheeseburger is paradise medium rare with mustard'd be nice
Not too particular, not too precise
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draught beer
Well, good god Almighty which way do I steer

For a cheeseburger in paradise
Makin' the best of every virtue and vice.
Worth every damn bit of sacrifice
To get a cheeseburger in paradise;
To be a cheeseburger in paradise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.










From 3/16/2013 to 5/15/2013 is 60 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html


I started this blog in a drug-induced haze from those hospital drugs they tricked me into taking and now I am still here. I have made no progress. I have literally just made my future worse, despite how incredibly relevant are the reports I have generated. I have no future if I remain on this course.

And they didn't just trick me into a simple mistake at that hospital. They didn't just trick me into taking brain medication when I thought I was taking aspirin. I mean, the notion of medication was farthest from my mind. They secretly drugged the food they gave me. I had agreed to stay there a few days in the hospital so I knew I was going to eat there. I had no idea they were going to drug me.

And drug me they did. You just wouldn't believe how doped up I was by that hospital. The doctors kept talking to me and I kept telling them the same thing: people are following me. My apartment is bugged. People on the television know what I am saying.

After three days they let me out and I was just thinking a few days ago about how bad that was.

I knew the city I was in but that was it.

They discharged me and directed me to another building next to the hospital and they told me to go there to get refills of the prescription drugs they had me doped out on and I did go over and I can still remember sitting there waiting for the pharmacist to fill the order and I remember thinking that the guy behind the counter looked suspicious.

Then I was walking around outside and I had no idea where I was. They had taken me there in the back of an ambulance three days earlier when I was still lucid.

Now I am doped out of my mind after three days inside that first hospital and I just start walking. I have no idea where I am. I am walking along a sideroad and I just keep walking.

I looked it up on a map the other day. I still remember the route I took.

I am actually kind of amazed at how efficient was the route I took off on.

I could have wandered around those backroads for days and days and walked around in there and had no idea where in the hell I was or where I was going.

Instead I followed a very efficient walking route after about two or more turns, first right and then left, until I was walking and I was about two miles north of the hospital and I recognized a hamburger place I had eaten at one time before in the near past. Sometime in recent weeks or months I had gone to that hamburger place to eat and that was the only time I had been there before or since.

I recognized Monster Burgers, as I just looked it up on Google Streetview, and I remembered that I had been there before.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=58849

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945 - 1953

Executive Order 10431—National Security Medal

January 19, 1953

By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and as Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

1. There is hereby established a medal to be known as the National Security Medal with accompanying ribbons and appurtenances. The medal and its appurtenances shall be of appropriate design, approved by the Executive Secretary of the National Security Council.

2. The National Security Medal may be awarded to any person, without regard to nationality, including members of the armed forces of the United States, for distinguished achievement or outstanding contribution on or after July 26, 1947, in the field of intelligence relating to the national security.

3. The decoration established by this order shall be awarded by the President of the United States or, under regulations approved by him, by such person or persons as he may designate.

4. No more than one National Security Medal shall be awarded to any one person, but for subsequent services justifying an award, a suitable device may be awarded to be worn with the Medal.

5. Members of the armed forces of the United States who are awarded the decoration established by this order are authorized to wear the medal and the ribbon symbolic of the award, as may be authorized by uniform regulations approved by the Secretary of Defense.

6. The decoration established by this order may be awarded posthumously.

Approved:

HARRY S. TRUMAN

THE WHITE HOUSE,

January 19, 1953.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091187/releaseinfo

IMDb


Heartbreak Ridge (1986)

Release Info

USA 5 December 1986



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091187/fullcredits

IMDb


Heartbreak Ridge (1986)

Full Cast & Crew

Clint Eastwood ... Highway










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/05/08 9:21 AM
The date of that attack that was probably an exercise of propaganda in support of George Bush was just after my 5/4/2005 complaint to the city police of Kent, Washington, where I specifically named George W. Bush as complicit in the theft of my secret identity. I went back at the end of the month to follow up with that police officer who took my complaint but I was directed by the front desk to a Detective Murray of the Kent city police. There was something puzzling about that my interaction with that police officer though and I was left with the impression that his name was not really Murray and that he had arranged for me to call his voice mail so I would think his name was actually Murray. I was also thinking of how there is a Senator Murray in Washington State and that I have communicated with her several times.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 September 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=heartbreak-ridge

Springfield! Springfield!


Heartbreak Ridge (1986)


I never heard of any Heartbreak Ridge.
It's not in any of the history books.
It's a little piece of war.
The place didn't have a name,
just a number.
Stoney Jackson looked at it
and said, "Ladies...
"...if this don't kill us, it'll break our hearts."
- Who's Stoney Jackson?
- Little Mary's husband.
He was our platoon sergeant.
He recommended Highway
for his Congressional Medal of Honor.
Gunney Highway won the CMH?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=courage-under-fire

Springfield! Springfield!


Courage Under Fire (1996)


About this Congressional Medal of Honour.
It's not the Congressional Medal of Honour.
It's just the Medal of Honour.
Tell that to Congress.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Roslin: Man, that morpha worked fast.

Baltar: Still... Do you know why I'm so serene right now?

Roslin, indulging and funny: You're doped out of your mind?

Baltar: Because I know God. You need God, Laura. Really, you'd be a different woman. I know God, therefore I know myself. Truth is... I was harboring the most awful, desperate guilt. A heavy, dark... Unimaginable, soul-breaking guilt. Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I have no guilt.










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/george-marshall-calls-for-aid-to-europe/print

HISTORY


JUNE 05, 1947 : GEORGE MARSHALL CALLS FOR AID TO EUROPE

In one of the most significant speeches of the Cold War, Secretary of State George C. Marshall calls on the United States to assist in the economic recovery of postwar Europe. His speech provided the impetus for the so-called Marshall Plan, under which the United States sent billions of dollars to Western Europe to rebuild the war-torn countries.

In 1946 and into 1947, economic disaster loomed for Western Europe. World War II had done immense damage, and the crippled economies of Great Britain and France could not reinvigorate the region’s economic activity. Germany, once the industrial dynamo of Western Europe, lay in ruins. Unemployment, homelessness, and even starvation were commonplace. For the United States, the situation was of special concern on two counts. First, the economic chaos of Western Europe was providing a prime breeding ground for the growth of communism. Second, the U.S. economy, which was quickly returning to a civilian state after several years of war, needed the markets of Western Europe in order to sustain itself.

On June 5, 1947, Secretary of State George C. Marshall, speaking at Harvard University, outlined the dire situation in Western Europe and pleaded for U.S. assistance to the nations of that region. “The truth of the matter,” the secretary claimed, “is that Europe’s requirements for the next three or four years of foreign food and other essential products–principally from America–are so much greater than her present ability to pay that she must have substantial additional help or face economic, social, and political deterioration of a very grave character.” Marshall declared, “Our policy is directed not against any country or doctrine but against hunger, poverty, desperation, and chaos.” In a thinly veiled reference to the communist threat, he promised “governments, political parties, or groups which seek to perpetuate human misery in order to profit therefrom politically or otherwise will encounter the opposition of the United States.”

In March 1948, the United States Congress passed the Economic Cooperation Act (more popularly known as the Marshall Plan), which set aside $4 billion in aid for Western Europe. By the time the program ended nearly four years later, the United States had provided over $12 billion for European economic recovery. British Foreign Secretary Ernest Bevin likened the Marshall Plan to a “lifeline to sinking men.”










http://www.deseretnews.com/article/791702/Bush-back-on-track-after-DUI-flap.html

Desert News


Bush back on track after DUI flap

By Peter Nicholas

Knight Ridder Newspapers

Published: Sunday, Nov. 5 2000 12:00 a.m. MST

PHILADELPHIA — The Bush campaign's 757 was grounded briefly in St. Louis as mechanics fixed one of the plane's eight brakes. "There's no stopping us now," joked Bush's communications director, Karen Hughes.

In the span of a few hours, the campaign would snag on something far more serious: Thursday's disclosure of a drunken-driving conviction in Bush's past.

By Saturday, the campaign was back on track. Bush aides believed they had patched the problem quickly and neutralized the damage by aggressively raising questions about Democratic "dirty tricks."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091187/quotes

IMDb


Heartbreak Ridge (1986)

Quotes


Maj. Malcolm A. Powers: Just came over from supply.

Colonel Meyers: Were you good at that?

Maj. Malcolm A. Powers: Yes, sir!

Colonel Meyers: Well then, stick to it because you're a walking cluster fuck



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:59 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 28 November 2016