Saturday, November 26, 2016

Galileo




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/14.htm

The Galileo Seven [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2821.5

Original Airdate: 5 Jan, 1967


GAETANO: But there must be something. I swear I hit it.

SPOCK: (pulling the bloody spear from Latimer's body and examining it) Folsom Point.

BOMA: Sir?

SPOCK: There's a remarkable resemblance to the Folsom Point discovered in 1925, old world calendar, New Mexico, North America. A bit more crude about the shaft, I believe. Not very efficient.

BOMA: Not very efficient? Is that all you have to say?

SPOCK: Am I in error, Mister Boma?

BOMA: You? Error? Impossible.

SPOCK: Then what, Mister Boma?

BOMA: There's a man lying there dead, and you talk about stone spears. What about Latimer?

SPOCK: My concern for the dead will not bring him back to life, Mister Boma.

GAETANO: Mister Spock. In the interest of efficiency, I don't think we should leave his body here.

SPOCK: Bringing him back to the ship should not interfere with our repair efforts. If you need assistance, I

GAETANO: We'll do it. Give me a hand with Latimer, will you?

Captain's Log, stardate 2822.3. We continue to search, but I find it more difficult each moment to ward off a sense of utter futility and great loss.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/14.htm

The Galileo Seven [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2821.5

Original Airdate: 5 Jan, 1967


[Shuttlecraft]

SCOTT: Very bad, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: In what way?

SCOTT: We've lost a great deal of fuel. We have no chance at all to reach escape velocity. And if we ever hope to make orbit, we'll have to lighten our load by at least five hundred pounds.

SPOCK: The weight of three grown men.

SCOTT: Aye, you could put it that way.

MCCOY: Or the equivalent weight in equipment.

SPOCK: Doctor McCoy, with very few exceptions we use virtually every piece of equipment aboard this craft in attaining orbit. There's very little excess weight, except among the passengers.

BOMA: You mean three of us must stay behind.

SPOCK: Unless the situation changes radically, yes.

BOMA: And who's to choose?

SPOCK: As commanding officer, the choice will be mine.

BOMA: You wouldn't be interested in drawing lots?

SPOCK: A very quaint idea, Mister Boma, but I do believe I'm better qualified to make the selection than any random drawing of lots.

BOMA: All right, Mister Spock. Who?

SPOCK: My choice will be a logical one, arrived at through logical means.

MCCOY: Mister Spock, life and death are seldom logical.

SPOCK: But attaining a desired goal always is, Doctor. Now gentlemen, I suggest we move outside to make a further examination of the hull in the event we've overlooked any minor damage.

(Spock leaves)

BOMA: If any minor damage was overlooked, it was when they put his head together.

MCCOY: Not his head, Mister Boma, his heart. His heart.










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

Coldplay

album: "Ghost Stories" (2014)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/askyfullofstars.html

AZ

Coldplay

"A Sky Full Of Stars"

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I wanna die in your arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm gonna give you my heart

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you

'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/14.htm

The Galileo Seven [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 2821.5

Original Airdate: 5 Jan, 1967


[Bridge]

(The air is full of pointless status reports over the comm. when suddenly)

SULU: Captain, there's something there on screen, at Taurus Two.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 26 November 2016