Thursday, November 17, 2016

Chump Day: KWB = 0 Always




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


[Phoenix cockpit]

RIKER: Look at that!

COCHRANE: What, you don't have a moon in the twenty-fourth century?

RIKER: Sure we do. It looks a lot different. There are fifty million people living on the moon in my time. You can see Tycho City, New Berlin, even Lake Armstrong on a day like this.

COCHRANE: Aha.

RIKER: And you know, Doctor...

COCHRANE: Please ...don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of saint or visionary or something.

RIKER: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: You wanna know what my vision is? ...Dollar signs! Money! I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity. You think I wanna go to the stars? I don't even like to fly. I take trains. I built this ship so that I could retire to some tropical island filled with ...naked women. That's Zefram Cochrane. That's his vision. This other guy you keep talking about. This historical figure. I never met him. I can't imagine I ever will.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 17, 2006


One of those others that tugs my mind. I feel the defenses, the Kerry Burgess trying to save his life, reluctant to let me believe this.


http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1981/40981f.htm

Message to the Columbia Astronuats on the Inaugural Flight of the Space Shuttle
April 9, 1981

Commander John W. Young and Captain Robert L. Crippen, you go forward this morning in a daring enterprise, and you take the hopes and prayers of all Americans with you. You go in the hand of God and draw on the courage of life.

Our countryman and poet William Cullen Bryant said America is where mankind throws its last fetters. With your exploits, we loosen one more.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


That John Barry proclamation was on August 20, 1981. The day before, August 19th, was when the U.S. Navy shot down those two Libyan Sukhoi's that were interfering with Freedom of Navigation exercises. I wonder if I was there. I want to say that Reagan was just a fan of the U.S. Navy's professionalism, but then I wonder more about that clue with me living on Wexford in Taylors in 1991.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 2, 2006


Homer William Burgess was the brother of my father's father. My father's father was my grandfather. As I understand now, my grandfather was Ronald Reagan.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2006 excerpt ends]












20161116_131321.jpg












https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Ronald_Reagan_with_cowboy_hat_12-0071M_edit.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellcats_of_the_Navy

Hellcats of the Navy

Hellcats of the Navy is a 1957 movie starring Ronald Reagan and wife Nancy Davis


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 12:20 AM

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 12:40 PM
This must be Thedia’s mother. I thought she spelled her name differently. I have been trying to remember her other name but it won’t come to me. I also noticed that Fletcher and Homer’s father, James Ambrose Burgess, was buried in Hall Cemetery. According to the map, there is a Hall Cemetery Road next to Homer’s farm outside Antler’s. I don’t think Betty, or Bettie, Newman was buried there and was instead a cemetery north of Highway 3. I also don’t think she was buried as Burgess. I remember Thedia telling me something about how she went back to using Newman, I think it was, as her last name.

http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ok/pushmataha/obits/obit99.txt

BURGESS, Bettie Newman --- May 13, 1999

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 2:59 PM
I have been plagued the past few hours with, even more than usual over the past few months, a strong sense of loneliness that I was dating Julia Roberts after I returned from Africa in 1987.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/23/2006 8:19 PM
The Queen does have a resemblance to my maternal grandmother, Betty Davis


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


RIKER: Someone once said 'Don't try to be a great man.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


LILY: What?

PICARD: 'Moby Dick.'

LILY: Actually, I never read it.

PICARD: Ahab spent years hunting the white whale that crippled him. A quest for vengeance, ...but in the end it destroyed him and his ship.

LILY: I guess he didn't know when to quit.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


RIKER: Just be a man, and let history make it's own judgements'.

COCHRANE: Rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?

RIKER: You did










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/18/1996 is 699 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Memorandum on Inaugurating a Test Program To Reduce Hard-Core Unemployment ) is 699 days



From 2/11/1929 ( Vatican City established ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/star-trek-first-contact-1996.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:52 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 23 October 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-walking-dead-communion.html


The Walking Dead Communion



I should be able to predict the person who gets killed on the upcoming season premiere of "The Walking Dead". I have been thinking of how I would record on video my prediction before the season premiere episode and then post here on my blog the match after the reveal during the premiere episode.

Very often, sometimes, I have often dreamed while sleeping of corridors and hallways and passageways and stairwells and elevators and of those occasional occurrences I have very rarely encountered an experience where I find myself at the end of the corridor and a few hours ago, well, many hours ago when I was last asleep, the vague visualization of a person grimacing as he saw me approach the end of the corridor makes me more confident that is true.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 3:46 AM


I remember another part where I was standing waiting for the elevator again and I don't think I was in the same area where I had gotten off the elevator on the wrong floor. As I was standing there waiting for the elevator, I looked over to the open door of a cabinet next to the elevator and I saw there were medical supplies in that cabinet. I got on the elevator and there were quite a few other people


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: Oh, wow.

(Cochrane has spotted the Earth below)

LAFORGE: You ain't seen nothing yet.

[Enterprise-E corridor]

PICARD: If you see Commander Riker or any of my crew, give them this.

LILY: What is it?

PICARD: Orders to find a quiet corner of North America and ...stay out of history's way.

LILY: Well, good luck.

PICARD: To both of us.

LILY: You're not leaving are you?

PICARD: Lily, when I was held captive on the Borg ship, my crew risked every thing to save me. There is ...someone still on this ship, and I owe him the same.

LILY: Go and find your friend.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/26/2006 8:55 AM
I was thinking more last night as I was trying to sleep about that funeral for Betty Davis Newman I went to in 1999 in Antlers, OK. I realized I have thought several times for a while about seeing my grandfather, Joseph Fletcher Burgess, for the first time in a long time. As with most of my memories, I think most of the visualizations are more about recognizing shapes such as people and objects and there are something like pointers connected to those entities. Instead of being able to visualize the people as though looking at a photo, I just remember the shapes of figures and I just simply believe that those figures are certain people.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:28 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 March 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/hollywood-perverts-control-you.html


You know what's confusing me? I thought about this for a couple minutes and my confusion must be from hallucinations. I would have sworn I wrote in my journal about the night I put the medals in her purse without her seeing me do it. Maybe I did write about it and now I can't find it again. I don't know. I can still visualize it. I think I am visualizing a series of thoughts from a few years ago, back in the year 2011. I keep seeing myself in Columbia in the year 1997 and I was recently promoted to lieutenant colonel and I was wearing the uniform of the United States Marine Corps and I still can visualize that line of thought of the last words I said to her when I put on my cover as I walked to the door and left and I went to Fort Jackson and I never came back.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


BORG QUEEN: As you can see I have already found an equal. Data! Deactivate the self-destruct sequence.

PICARD: Data! No, don't do it. ...Data, listen to me.

COMPUTER VOICE: Autodestruct sequence deactivated.

BORG QUEEN: Now enter the encryption codes and give me computer control.

PICARD: Data! ...Data.

DATA: He will make an excellent drone.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 17 November 2016