Sunday, November 13, 2016

The City On The Edge




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


SCOTT: (to Kirk) Captain, is there something wrong with your chair?










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


[Street]

(The man from the canteen steals a milk bottle from a doorstep when McCoy leaps in through Singers Book Store window and starts shouting.)

MCCOY: Assassins! Murderers! Murderers! Assassins! You! What planet is this?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=last-detail-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Last Detail, The (1973)


Look, sir. We both got
a lot of time in.
What's that supposed to mean?
Too much time to be hard-ass
because some dude in Norfolk...
...forgot to endorse our orders.
You're asking for trouble.
I'm asking to see the XO.
Deep trouble!
No.
We ain't about to say
anything else until we see the XO.
Get the hell out of here.
You're supposed to pull a few copies.
Goddamn grunts!
Think they can get away with anything!
Telling me how to do my job.
I know my job.
I know my goddamn job better than
anybody else in the goddamn Navy!
We really told him though, didn't we?
Trying to ream our ass...
...and he don't even have sense
to pull a few goddamn copies!
Bunch of candy-asses!
I hate this motherfucking,
chicken shit detail.
Where are you going?
- Norfolk.
- I mean now.
I don't know. Stop off
in Baltimore maybe. You?
Back to New York, I guess.
See you in Norfolk.
Yeah. Maybe our fucking orders
have come through.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 November 2016