Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Whom Gods Destroy






bluetreeny_2016November14.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/71.htm

Whom Gods Destroy [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 5718.3

Original Airdate: 3 Jan, 1969


MARTA: (an Orion woman) Captain! You're making a mistake.

CORY: Captain Kirk is pressed for time at the moment, Marta.

MARTA: There's nothing the matter with me! Can't you see just by looking at me? Can't you tell just by listening?

SPOCK: She sounds rational enough, Captain.

MARTA: I am rational.

KIRK: What is it you want to tell me?

MARTA: I can't tell you in front of him.

KIRK: You're afraid to talk in front of Governor Cory?

MARTA: He isn't really Governor Cory at all, that's just it.

CORY: She's been saying that for days now. Our medical staff can't figure out why.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 16 November 2016