Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Ultimate Computer




Even if Kerry Burgess 2005 did figure out how to open some kind of window to view the future then so what?

Even if I could now sitting here at my desk decode my journal, created by Kerry Burgess 2005, then so what? Time travel predictions seem futile to me. If I knew what I was going to do tomorrow, knew because of a time-traveler message told me so, then I probably wouldn't do it.

Well, there are some exceptions, I think to myself after thinking about what I was writing as I wrote the end of that last sentence.

One exception is that I would follow through if I had the proper incentive. If there was a reason to my advantage then, sure, I would follow the plan.










From 3/5/2012 To 11/13/2016 is 1714 days

1714 = 857 + 857

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Ultimate Computer" ) is 857 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:19 AM Monday, March 05, 2012


Well, you're going to get what you want. The people you cowardly want to follow will literally cause your demise.





In the few minutes after I had constructed the information for this note I had decided to drop the whole thing and just ignore the impulse to make this note and to unpause the DVD and to continue watching the DVD.

After those few minutes passed though I decided to make this post and there was one specific reason I decided to make this post. The specific reason is the dialog about the Mexican food.

My decision rationale is about the context of recent days. I think, as with every single detail I post now in my world-wide internet connected journal about my theory of my time-traveler journal. Every single time I make any communication now, whether online or offline, my theory of time-traveler communication is in effect.

The intriguing part is how my thoughts form sometimes after I make a communications transfer of information, which is vastly online and irregularly offline.

So I decided to pause the DVD for a while, which is annoying to me right now, and most this post.

I have been struggling with the ideas I have contemplated from almost a day now from when I awoke a while ago and got out of bed and I had been dreaming what is recurring dream about me participating in an Ironman triathlon, which is consistent with my dreams, as I have noted before, that my dreams sometimes consist of details about my work. I have not participated in an Ironman triathlon since that triathlon I successfully completed in 2004 but that is still something I wish I could do, although I will never again participate in Ironman triathlon activity because Ironman triathlon is a global terrorist group that is actively funding al-Qaida, but with every other serious activity I have been involved in I still sometimes dream about that activity.

So in the dream, as best I recall now from almost a day ago, I suddenly find myself participating in an Ironman triathlon. I have thought over those details during the past day and as best I recall, I found myself at a point fourteen miles from the finish line and I had only one hour before the deadline to finish the Ironman triathlon course.

I saw myself start running and I was running as fast as I could but I don't know how that turned out. I do not know how that race turned out, as I do not recall what happened next but I only recall that what happened next is that I hit the showers and I using shampoo on my head and I can still recall how I had a full head of hair and I could tell that in the dream.

A few years ago I would have written that the narrator in that foreign dream said to me at that point "I should put some of that in my shoes" or words to that effect, referring to the shampoo.

I thought, a while later in the date, that was profound, because for only the first time, during the day today, and after that dream, did I research the original meaning of the word shampoo. And so that seemed profound. I am not that smart to have a dream that is that profound. The dream is not profound if you know the original meaning of the word 'shampoo.' I had no idea until I read about it after the dream. I never would have guessed it.

There seems to be something else I wanted to note here after that last sentence but now it slips my mind. Maybe it was nothing, just a minor detail. Not as though I am getting through to any of you chimpanzees in the majority with any of my other rational observations. The chimpanzee mob rule in effect.

You're just a mob of chimpanzees with severely toxic atomic bombs.

Ah, yes, the shampoo. I watched part of the DVD for the 1971 version of the original "The Andromeda Strain" and there is a scene where they are being decontaminated and they show a person's foot stepping into a pool of liquid. In the 2008 remake of that racketeering production, a similar scene is followed with the scientists being sprayed with a foam substance that makes me think of going through a car wash and somehow that seems similar to shampoo. But there is the profound aspect to that is associated with the dream and with the original meaning of the word 'shampoo' and I lose my track of thought again because there is a detail somewhere I wanted to elaborate on and about how I am trying to figure out if there is a profound reason any of those previous details led me to decided tonight, specifically, to watch those DVDs and I want to say the reasons are not profound but I cannot remember the details that would support that notion.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:19 AM Monday, March 05, 2012


You make the wrong decisions and they make the wrong decisions literally.

The irony of democracy.

Stupid people following stupid people.

I literally have nothing to do with it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/the-ultimate-computer-24936/

tv.com


Star Trek Season 2 Episode 24

The Ultimate Computer

Aired Unknown Mar 08, 1968 on NBC

Starfleet uses the Enterprise to test a new super-sophisticated computer, but it soon develops a mind of its own.

AIRED: 3/8/68










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=time-machine-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Time Machine, The (2002)


I should blame you for introducing us in the first place.

Alexander, nothing will ever change what happened.

No, you're wrong. Because I will change it. David, I appreciate your concern. I do. But I ask you to have faith in me.

I want to have faith in you, Alex, but... ...what are you doing here?

Why don't you come by for dinner in a week... ...and I'll show you?

Come home with me now.

Did you not hear me? I can't leave when I'm so close.

All right, we'll continue this conversation in a week.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=time-machine-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Time Machine, The (2002)


In a week, we'll never even have had this conversation.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 12 November 2016