Monday, August 27, 2007

"Endgame: Part 1"

I hear these people on television yesterday talking about "fair" and I think to myself they must be talking about a carnival because there certainly is nothing 'fair' about me having to spend almost a decade away from my family.





Phoebe was 40 years, 4 months, 1 week, old when this episode premiered, which seems to be a 4-41 device, suggesting how I am the 4th oldest among my siblings.

From 7/16/1963 to 11/23/2003 is: 40 years, 4 months, 1 week

4-41

http://imdb.com/title/tt0701258/

"The Simpsons"
The Regina Monologues (2003)

Original Air Date: 23 November 2003

Plot Outline: Prime minister Tony Blair welcomes the Simpsons to England where they run into author J.K. Rowling and actor Ian McKellen.





The day-of-week scheduling constraint is in effect for this series finale episode of "Star Trek: Voyager." The series finale premiered on Wednesday, 5/23/2001, and the previous day forms a 33-34 connection to 6/28/1998, which was as best I can figure, the day the medical process to suppress my true memory from conscious awareness was completed. I puzzle a lot over how I will ever actually regain conscious awareness of my true memory. There just seems to be so much information to become aware of again that I don't see how I will ever regain those memories, although I want it back.

From 6/28/1998 to 5/22/2001 is: 3 days, 3 weeks, 34 months

33-34

http://imdb.com/title/tt0112178/episodes#season-7

Season 7, Episode 25: Endgame: Part 1
Original Air Date: 23 May 2001
Ten years after Voyager's return form a 23 year journey across the galaxy, Admiral Janeway breaks all the temporal rules and journeys back in time to change a decision she made that prolonged their journey by 18 years. Bringing technology that will help fight the Borg, the Admiral wants her younger self to fight the Borg use their transwarp hub to go home.


Season 7, Episode 26: Endgame: Part 2
Original Air Date: 23 May 2001
Ten years after Voyager's return form a 23 year journey across the galaxy, Admiral Janeway breaks all the temporal rules and journeys back in time to change a decision she made that prolonged their journey by 18 years. Bringing technology that will help fight the Borg, the Admiral wants her younger self to fight the Borg use their transwarp hub to go home.