Thursday, August 23, 2007

Parallels

JOURNAL ARCHIVE:04/19/07 9:09 AM

I also wondered about whether I seem to be connected to Jim Morrison and I think of how on the day 11/25/86, I was his age, from my 3/4 birthday, plus 59 days. I further assume that the 3/4 birthday was relevant because of Morrison Cemetery in Noble County.

04/19/07 9:11 AM
And there was the beat up Buick I brought out here with me.


04/19/07 9:50 AM
Remember what I wrote one or more times about how Joseph was twice my age when he died? I wrote about how he was 19 when I was born and I was 19 when he died.

04/19/07 9:51 AM
Joseph Burgess was 14362 days old when he died.

14362 / 2 = 7181

Jim Morrison died on 7/3/71

From 7/3/1971 to 3/1/1991 is: 7181 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_%28film%29

Release date(s) March 1, 1991

The Doors is a 1991 film about Jim Morrison and The Doors.


04/19/07 10:18 AM
I just don't understand why I can't just break through this mental block. I see clues that my rational mind believes are reasonable assumptions that I really am Thomas Ray. But why can't I completely regain that identity? I still am Kerry Burgess. My sense of identity as Kerry Burgess is greatly reduced, though, and it is fading more with each day. But why can't I just completely let it go? It is as though I am following a plan and that is why I cannot let it go yet. It is not time to restore my real identity. But I don't know what else is supposed to happen. What else am I supposed to remember?


04/21/07 12:23 PM
I started wondering again what could be the reason for my employee number of 75612.

I noted that the number of days from George Clooney's listed birthdate to 6/12/75 is 5150. That is the same as the model number for the first IBM PC.

From 5/6/1961 to 6/12/1975 is: 5150 days


04/21/07 11:01 PM
When I see video of the USN Blue Angels flying very close past each other, I am reminded of artificial memories of roller skating.


04/22/07 4:19 AM
I was reviewing the ST:TNG episode "The Outrageous Okana" because it was 34 weeks, 4 days, after 4/14/1988 and my theory about 4/14/1988 was reinforced when I noted that was an episode Teri Hatcher was in. I don't think she was in any of the other episodes. This episode could have some bearing on me towing away the anti-ship mines that would have finished off Roberts. And that is surely what must have happened. Why would I have those artificial memories of that night on that island across the bay from Gitmo? In those memories, I was by myself in a Boston Whaler as I towed away one of those large, black, steel buoys. I think it was before that when I remember being tossed across within the boat after I hit one of them floating in the water. Why would I remember that if not for being there on the USS Roberts on 4/14/1988?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outrageous_Okona_%28TNG_episode%29

So then I looked at the previous episode and its date was 33 weeks, 4 days, after 4/14/1988. There is a reference to the HMS Victory in that episode and it was on that ship that Admiral Nelson was killed by a sniper.

From 4/14/1988 to 12/5/1988 is: 235 days, or 33 weeks and 4 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elementary%2C_Dear_Data_%28TNG_episode%29

"Elementary, Dear Data" is the third episode of the second season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. It first aired on December 5, 1988. It is episode #29, production #129, written by Brian Alan Lane and directed by Rob Bowman.

Overview: Geordi asks the holodeck to make a Sherlock Holmes villain that can defeat Data, however the resulting antagonist appears far more resourceful than estimated.

On stardate 42286.3, the Enterprise is waiting to rendezvous with the USS Victory which is three days out. Down in engineering, Lieutenant La Forge shows Data a beautiful scale model of the original HMS Victory sailing ship, a gift for the starship's commanding officer, Captain Zimbata. The ship reminds Data of his latest holodeck recreations of Sherlock Holmes stories and since they have time before the Victory arrives, Geordi suggests he accompany Data in the role of Dr. Watson on his next adventure.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Nelson

After crippling the French flagship Bucentaure, Victory moved on to the Redoutable. The two ships became entangled, at which point snipers in the fighting tops of Redoutable were able to pour fire down onto the deck of Victory. Nelson was one of those hit: a bullet entered his left shoulder, pierced his lung, and came to rest at the base of his spine. Nelson retained consciousness for four hours, but died soon after the battle ended with a British victory.(See #Last words.) The bullet that killed Nelson was removed from his body and is now on public display in Windsor Castle.

Victory was towed after the battle to Gibraltar, with Nelson's body preserved in a barrel of brandy. Legend has it that, ironically, it was French brandy that had been captured during the battle. (This was the origin of the phrase "Tapping the Admiral" for having a small hard drink.) Upon the arrival of his body in London, Nelson was given a state funeral (one of only five non-royal Britons to receive the honour - others include the Duke of Wellington and Sir Winston Churchill) and entombment in St. Paul's Cathedral. He was laid to rest in a wooden coffin made from the mast of L'Orient which had been salvaged after the Battle of the Nile, within a sarcophagus originally carved for Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (when Wolsey fell from favour, it was confiscated by Henry VIII and was still in the royal collections in 1805).




04/22/07 6:18 AM
For that past couple days, I have been thinking again about a dream I wrote of but that I can't find now in my journal. I wrote something about being the desert-land in central Washington State and I was waiting for someone to pick me up or I was hoping for someone to find me. I can't remember now everything I wrote about that dream.



04/24/07 3:13 PM
Bruno! That was our dog's name! I can't "remember" which one or where it was though, but I think it was when Thedia was married to James Nevells.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_willis

Bruce Willis (born Walter Bruce Willis on March 19, 1955) is a two-time Emmy Award-winning, Golden Globe-winning American actor and singer. He came to fame in the late 1980s and has since retained a career as both a Hollywood leading man and a supporting actor, in particular for his role in the Die Hard series.

Being born in Germany -- his father David was in the U.S. Military, his German mother Marlene a bank employee -- Willis, who was named "Bruno" originally, came to the United States in 1957


04/25/07 5:20 AM
Lana Clarkson had a credited role in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High," which released in 1982. She could be connected to me in a symbolic sense, although I haven't figured out yet what that is. I wonder if I worked with Phil Spector at some point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Clarkson


04/25/07 5:37 AM
It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.

04/25/07 5:40 AM
So it would follow that there is a 3-3-3 connection with Phoebe Cates and me.


04/25/07 5:50 AM
Tracie Rhodes was also born on July 16th. I can't remember the year, but she would have been 4 or 5 years younger than Kerry Burgess.

04/25/07 5:52 AM
I found myself wondering if there was some symbolic connection to me that she was in this movie because it premiered a few months after 5/13/1987:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_with_an_Angel

Date with an Angel is an American film which was released in 1987, starring Emmanuelle BĂ©art and Michael E. Knight. The romantic fantasy/comedy was an updated reworking of the 1942 film I Married an Angel and released by De Laurentiis Entertainment Group. The film was written and directed by Tom McLoughlin. The original music score was composed by Randy Kerber. The film was marketed with the tagline "Jim is about to marry a princess... but he's in love with an angel."

04/25/07 5:55 AM
The movie premiered on a Friday, based on the release date in that article.

From 11/25/1986 to 11/20/1987 is: 360 days

04/25/07 7:20 AM
Maybe my "memories" of Jim Shea's girlfriend, Phyllis, represent that Phoebe Cates was my girlfriend in my early Navy days. As with all these characters in my artificial memories, though, they are composite creations. For example, Jim Shea kind of resembles Mel Gibson in my memories. Jim Shea was from Hollywood, FL, so that would apply to both of us, and probably to Tom Cruise as well.

I can still visualize one time when Phyllis gave me a hug when she was leaving our apartment to go back to Florida. She was very hot. I "remember" that she worked at a bank in Florida and I think she was from Hollywood, too. I "remember" one time after she gave me that hug, which was very nice, Jim asked me if I was sleeping with his girlfriend. I wasn't, but I was sleeping with his mom. I thought Jim was incredibly lucky to have such a good looking girlfriend. I don't remember why they broke up. But I remember she wanted to get back together and he was dumb not to.


04/25/07 7:43 AM
It was Sun Bank that Phyllis worked for in Florida. Or Sun Trust, or something like that. It was Sun-something.

04/25/07 7:57 AM
The thought occurs to me that "Cast Away" reflects what people who knew me thought had happened to me in 1986. I am conflicted about that, though. I have thoughts suggesting they were told I crashed on land somewhere.


04/26/07 8:34 AM
Tom Cruise's birthday is not only the anchor of my real and artificial date, he is also from Wayne, NJ. That is my middle name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne%2C_New_Jersey

Wayne is a township in Passaic County, New Jersey, United States, located less than 20 miles from midtown Manhattan.

Noteworthy residents
Some noted current and former residents include:

Tom Cruise, Academy Award-nominated movie actor.


04/26/07 5:27 PM
Maybe these thoughts about "Gremlins" means something after all. I have thought quite a few times, among other details, about a girlfriend laughing when I repeated that "bright lights" line from the movie. Maybe that was Phoebe Cates, although in my "memory," I think it was Diane Broch.

From 7/2/1976 to 6/8/1984 is: 2898 days, or 414 weeks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlins

Release date(s) June 8, 1984

Gremlins is an American horror-comedy film directed by Joe Dante and released in 1984. It is about a young man who receives a strange creature named Gizmo as a pet, which then spawns other creatures who transform into small, destructive monsters. This story was continued with a sequel, Gremlins 2: The New Batch, released in 1990. Unlike the lighter sequel, the original Gremlins opts for more black comedy, which is balanced against a Christmas-time setting. Both films were the center of large merchandising campaigns.

Steven Spielberg was the film's executive producer, with the screenplay written by Chris Columbus. The film stars Zach Galligan and Phoebe Cates, with Howie Mandel providing the voice of Gizmo. The actors had to work alongside numerous puppets, as puppetry was the main form of special effects used to portray Gizmo and the gremlins.


04/26/07 6:22 PM
From 7/16/1994 to 9/14/1994 is: 60 days

http://www.tv.com/phoebe-cates/person/118065/appearances.html

Phoebe Cates

TV Credits - Guest Star(3)
Show Role Episode
Late Show with David Letterman Guest Show #0232
Late Show with David Letterman Guest Show #0338
The Greatest Herself 100 Greatest teen stars (60-41)


Show #0232
Episode Number: 232
Season Num: 2
First Aired: Wednesday September 14, 1994

Show #0338
Episode Number: 338
Season Num: 2
First Aired: Friday March 3, 1995


04/26/07 6:54 PM
Not only is the difference 1218 days between my birthday and Tom Cruise's birthday, but his new wife Katie Holmes birthday is 12/18/78.


04/26/07 7:34 PM
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were married on 11/18/2006. That was 359 months, 3 weeks, after I left Callisto on 11/28/1976.


04/27/07 6:06 AM
From 7/9/1957 to 3/3/1959 is: 602 days
From 11/19/1961 to 7/16/1963 is: 604 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_McGillis

Kelly McGillis (born July 9, 1957 in Newport Beach, California, USA) is an American actress, whose notable movies include Witness (for which she received a Golden Globe nomination), Top Gun and The Accused.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meg_Ryan

Meg Ryan (born November 19, 1961) is an American actress who specializes in romantic comedies, but has also worked in other film genres.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoebe_Cates

Phoebe Cates (born Phoebe Belle Katz on July 16, 1963 in New York City, New York) is an American film actress best known for her roles in several teen films, most notably Fast Times at Ridgemont High. At the height of her popularity, Harper's Bazaar named her as one of America's 10 Most Beautiful Women of 1984.


04/27/07 3:30 PM
I have been thinking about a plot element from the 1984 movie, "Red Dawn," for a while. I think about how the character Lea Thompson portrayed would flirt with the character Powers Boothe portrayed. And I see a connection here with the birthday for Phoebe Cates, but I think the symbolism is that she is represented by when he talks about his wife. I don't know if I was ever married to Phoebe Cates but I think his comments about his wife in the movie reflect my feelings at the time for Phoebe Cates in our relationship, whatever that was.

From 6/1/1948 to 5/31/1961 is: 4747 days
From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 1596 days

4747 / 0.3359 = 1594.5173

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_Boothe

Powers Allen Boothe (born June 1, 1948) is an American television and film actor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lea_Thompson

Lea Katherine Thompson (born May 31, 1961, in Rochester, Minnesota) is an American actress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_dawn

Release date(s) August 10, 1984


04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


04/28/07 7:39 AM
When I now start having thoughts that Phoebe Cates might actually be married, those thoughts followed with "don't get your hopes up" as though someone is preparing me for the reality of losing her again, as in "Cast Away." The thoughts persist though. There's not so much an urgency to the thoughts, but they are clear thoughts, again as though some part of my consciousness that still remembers my real identity is giving me another clue to my real life. And when I think of those thoughts that we are still married, I associate those thoughts with Lesa Jewell and how she was married so long to Tom Withem. And she is the person long ago that wrote to me about that flag and also I wrote to her that I wasn't going to escalate the fight with the terrorists as long as my family was safe.

04/28/07 7:44 AM
The terrorists know my vulnerabilities though. They can force me into a fight that I probaby wouldn't win. The issue of course, is that there are some fights that have to be fought, regardless of whether I can win.


04/28/07 10:28 AM
Phoebe Cates was 334 months, 16 days, old on the date of this episode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inner_Light_%28TNG_episode%29

The Enterprise-D is followed by a space probe. When the probe scans the ship, Picard staggers and is rendered unconscious.


04/28/07 2:39 PM
This is going to be a pretty goddamned lousy feeling if I am actually not married to her.


04/28/07 7:35 PM
That's going to be a tremendous let-down if it turns out Phoebe Cates and I are not really married.


04/29/07 10:36 AM
I was 33 weeks, 4 days, older than the actor who portrayed "Grafton."
The woman who portrayed "Grafton's" love interest was 3 years, 340 days, older than Phoebe Cates.


04/29/07 1:35 PM
Phoebe Cates was the same age on 3/15/1998 as the actress who portrayed "Martha Kent" was on 7/16/1963.


04/29/07 5:18 PM
Why would "Superman Returns" point to Phoebe Cates and me after all this time if I wasn't still married to her?

I can understand there is some great tragedy to us being torn apart after Libya, but why would a 2006 movie point to us if we aren't married?

And why would I start noticing such details now - as I approach the one year point of the restoration of my memories?


04/29/07 5:42 PM
Looks like "Spider-Man" from 5/3/2002 points to Julia Roberts. And I have started thinking I need to remember that I am a married man and that Phoebe Cates is my wife. And she has been understanding to this point.

04/29/07 6:03 PM
As I calculated the date 9/27/1988, I suddenly "remembered" the time I went back to see Rhonda Ramsey after we had been apart for a long time. I "remember" she told her mother that I was very bitter about stuff, although I don't "remember" what it was I was bitter about. I "remember" that was just before Michael died.

04/29/07 6:05 PM
I assume this has some bearing on Phoebe Cates and I getting back together and that we got back together in 1988. I was bitter because I had been on the FFG-58 after it had been attacked. And probably lingering bitterness about 1986/1987. I guess. I don't know. My long-term memories are completely scrambled.


04/29/07 6:31 PM
Rhonda's dad was Max and Karen was her mother. They were very nice to me. I thought it was cool that Rhonda's parents were still married.


04/29/07 8:45 PM
From 3/3/1959 to 5/1/1967 is: 2981 days
From 5/25/1955 to 7/16/1963 is: 2974 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connie_Sellecca

Connie Sellecca (born Concetta Sellecchia on May 25, 1955) is an American actress of Italian descent. She is best known for her roles as William Katt's girlfriend, Pam Davidson on The Greatest American Hero,


04/30/07 3:37 PM
Does this have something to do with how long Phoebe and I had been married at that time?

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/nextgeneration/season7/tng-711.txt

STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION

"Parallels"

WORF
Commander... how long have I been
married to Counselor Troi?






1970: 7 & 11

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/episodes/TNG/detail/68632.html

Parallels

Production: 263
Season: 7 Episode: 11
Air Date: 11.29.1993
Stardate: 47391.2

Worf finds reality changing, but no one else notices.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/30/07 5:49 PM

Without a doubt, the real tragedy in my life has been these past 9 years without getting to see my wife.

I had to do it for her and the rest of my family, but it is all lost time with them solely because of the criminals that have targeted us.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: homeless veteran of microsoft

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Maybe tomorrow.

Nothing today. Maybe I'll hear something tomorrow.



Epic poetry agrees with Tragedy in so far as it is an imitation in verse of characters of a higher type. They differ, in that Epic poetry admits but one kind of metre, and is narrative in form. They differ, again, in their length: for Tragedy endeavours, as far as possible, to confine itself to a single revolution of the sun, or but slightly to exceed this limit; whereas the Epic action has no limits of time.

The Poetics - Aristotle






3 years, 43 weeks, 3 days, after 6/9/1976, forming a 34-33 device. That would seem appropriate, considering the nature of the song where he is chasing the girl, only to realize he is lost, as that is the day I launched from the Saturn moon Phoebe on my last stop before I intercepted the comet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/30/07 6:36 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Forest

A Forest is a song by British rock band The Cure. It was released as a single on April 8, 1980, and was the only single from their second album Seventeen Seconds.

The popular song, "Dead Disco" by the Canadian rock group, Metric borrows heavily from the song. Many have said this is in reference to the group and the genre.

The lyrics tell a vague story about a man looking for a girl in a forest. He hears her calling for him, and as he chases her, he suddenly stops and realizes that he is lost and that the girl is not there. The song is fairly upbeat compared to the other material on the album, and Lol Tolhurst's machine-like steady beat together with Simon Gallup's minimalistic bassline gives this nervous chase more depth and keeps the song on the edge of a frantic groove until the end.

Though not their biggest hit, it is regarded by many fans and critics as the best example of The Cure's sound. Also notable for securing the band its first slot on BBC's "Top of the Pops". Today, this song is a concert favourite, known to be stretched out of proportions. In fact, there are versions that have lasted up to 20 minutes.


05/01/07 10:09 PM
This is very close in appearance of Phoebe Cates that I "remember" as Rachel Barnett.

http://members.tripod.com/~xxx123456/cates47.jpg

05/01/07 10:12 PM
It's is pretty goddamned cruel that I have become certain I am married to Phoebe Cates and cannot see her.


05/02/07 8:06 AM
I must have had a lot of good dreams about Phoebe last night. It was as though we were talking, but then when I woke up, I felt the need to keep quiet what we talked about. I still feel I miss her. I don't remember her in the conventional sense, but I remember how she feels in my arms. And that is really something missing in my life. Now the future doesn't seem so empty. Even though I had ideas of about a million different things I could do once I got back home, there was still a certain emptiness that I couldn't explain.





There was that time long ago I was over at Suzanne Morgan's house for a party. My finger started bleeding for some reason, I cut it on something, a bottle cap perhaps, and I asked Suzanne if she had a bandaid. She took me to the upstairs bedroom and put some stuff on it along with a bandaid and I remember that I wanted to ask if I could have a kiss too, but then I decided against saying that. Probably a lingering memory of Phoebe taking care of me some time in the past, as she had done on many occasions after I returned home after some operation in the field that left me cut up and bruised. I would explain away that it was injuries from survival training, which technically was true because it was always a test of survival when you have the kind of criminals that have been trying to pirate my identity. Microsoft-Corbis wants us to know that being a U.S. Navy SEAL and investigating their criminal activities is a dangerous endeavor. Microsoft-Corbis also wants us to know that my occupation as a U.S. Navy SEAL is also dangerous to my family and associates.


The Microsoft-Corbis insurrection continues and they continue their criminal conspiracy to disrupt my life in order to continue their criminal activity. The Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda insurrection against the United States of America continues, with the support of such corrupted public officials in King County, Washington, as Ron Sims, Dave Reichert, and others, such as George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, and Robert Mueller, among others.