Monday, August 06, 2007

"The Avengers"

From 7/24/1969 (Apollo 11 return) to 12/18/1969 is: 3 days, 3 weeks, 4 months

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064757/

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)

Release Date: 18 December 1969 (USA)



I have noted the convincing details that suggest my wife from my artificial and symbolic memory is modeled after my wife from my reality. In that artificial and symbolic memory, my wife was named Tracie Rhodes Crooks, where Crooks was the name from her first marriage, as I was her second husband, while she was my first wife. I can't "remember" for certain the spelling of her maiden name, Rhodes, but I think that is correct and I think that was supposed to be a reminer about University of Oxford, although I don't think I attended there as a Rhodes Scholar. Tracie lived near where I lived in Central, South Carolina, in the context of my artifical and symbolic memory. The reason for her name 'Crooks' is because Phoebe, my wife in reality, stole my heart a long time ago. Probably her mom, too, so I guess that makes them a crime family, of sorts.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064757/plotsummary

George Lazenby steps into the role of James Bond and is sent on his first mission. For help with Draco (Ferzetti), he must becomes very close friends with her daughter, Tracy (Rigg), and heads off to hunt down Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Savalas) one more time. This takes him to Switzerland, where he must pose as Sir Hilary Bray to find out the secret plan of Blofeld. The facility is covered with Blofeld's guards and well as his hench-woman, Irma Bunt (Steppat). What has Blofeld got in mind this time? Bond keep up this act for much longer? and are ALL Bond girls safe?

Whilst on leave, British agent James Bond prevents a young woman, Tracy Draco, from committing suicide. Her father is the head of a powerful crime syndicate who is impressed by Bond and wants him to protect his daughter by marrying her. In exchange he offers Bond information which will lead 007 to his arch enemy Ernst Blofeld. At first Bond agrees to the deal purely to fulfil his objective to kill Blofeld but later he grows to love Tracy but when the British learn that Blofeld plans to destroy mankind with a deadly virus, 007 is torn between his loyalty to his county and his intent to marry Tracy.




I can distinctly "remember" that I liked to watch the rerun's of "The Avengers." That seems important.

From 7/20/1938 to 2/9/1964 is: 1333 weeks, 4 days

1-33-34

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001671/

Diana Rigg
Date of Birth: 20 July 1938

"The Avengers" .... Emma Peel / ... (51 episodes, 1965-1968)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) .... Tracy Di Vicenzo


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Winter_Olympics

The 1964 Winter Olympics, officially known as the IX Olympic Winter Games, were celebrated in Innsbruck, Austria, from January 29 to February 9, 1964.



This is the listing for Diana Rigg's first episode with the cast of "The Avengers":

From 3/4/1959 to 10/2/1965 is: 343 weeks, 3 days

34-33

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0516937/

"The Avengers"

The Town of No Return (1965)

Original Air Date: 2 October 1965 (Season 4, Episode 1)

Diana Rigg ... Emma Peel



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Avengers_%28TV_series%29

The Avengers (TV series)

The Avengers was a British 1960s television series featuring secret agents in a fantasy 1960s Britain. The programmes were made by TV company Associated British Corporation, and created by its Head of Drama Sydney Newman. It was an early example of the spy-fi genre, combining secret agent storylines with science fiction elements. Running from 1961 to 1969 it is the longest running espionage series produced for English-language television, though American series Mission: Impossible had more episodes (171).