Thursday, August 16, 2007

Massive corruption in the FBI.

God I hope those of you punk sissy bitches that I get to personally arrest on U.S. federal charges will resist arrest. I really do.

But then you know what will happen because that is why you punk cowards are so afraid of me. I really love to prosecute crooked cops. It is what I do and I do it well. So bring it on, bitch. I am following strict orders so bring it on and maybe you can get away with your criminal activity before I get orders to start arresting you traitorous cowards.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”