Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Antlers




From 11/23/1988 ( premiere US film "Scrooged" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 5280 days

5280 = 2640 + 2640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/24/1973 ( premiere US film "Time to Run" ) is 2640 days



From 11/23/1988 ( premiere US film "Scrooged" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 5280 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 8/17/1973 ( premiere US film "Happy Mother's Day, Love George" ) is 5280 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096061

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Scrooged (1988)


Bill Murray ... Frank Cross
Karen Allen ... Claire Phillips


Frank Cross runs a US TV station which is planning a live adaptation of Dickens' Christmas Carol. Frank's childhood wasn't a particularly pleasant one, and so he doesn't really appreciate the Christmas spirit. With the help of the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future, Frank realises he must change.


Release Date: 23 November 1988 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096061/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Scrooged (1988)


[Ghost of Christmas Past takes Frank to 1955]

Frank Cross: Where are we?

Ghost of Christmas Past: Where are we? You mean, "When are we?"










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Scrooged_(1988).html

Scrooged


I get it. You've taken me back|to show me my parents,
and I'm meant to go all blubbery.
Forget it. You got the wrong guy.
That's what Attila the Hun said. But|when he saw his mom, Niagara Falls.
Let's get this over with.
That was a great joke(!)
I love that bit!
Quiet! Somebody will call a cop.
Oh, relax, Frank.|They can't hear or see us.
It's not live.|It's like a re-run. Check it out.
We all drink our Ovaltine every day|to give us our rocket power.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096061/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Scrooged (1988)


Props man: I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work.

Frank Cross: Did you try staples?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Scrooged_(1988).html

Scrooged


It's your basic,|top-of-the-line Pioneer VCR!
I think he made a mistake.
I didn't get the gifts mixed up.|My EX-secretary got them mixed up.
You invite him every year and he's|always busy. When will you learn?
Never. He's my brother.
A toast to my brother Frank.|I wish he was here.
- "Were", goofy.