Monday, March 28, 2011

Columbia




The problem is that I have seen no person or persons appear suddenly out of thin air and then start talking to me about time travel. I think about it but I have seen that happen zero times.

What could happen is those other time travelers are appearing out of thin air some where in a concealed place and then they approach me and say something to me.

The observations I made today are really compelling and especially when considering this episode and the details I describe here in this note.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Flight 232 when I wrote earlier on this topic. That flight was nowhere near Columbia South Carolina but I would recognize Columbia SC because I had lived in South Carolina a couple years before this episode premiered, of which I am not certain when I first saw it. I might have noted when I first saw it the first time I started referring to it but I do not now recall what I noted about it.

I also wonder if I actually even did live in Greenville SC or if I actually lived in Columbia SC. My memory of those experiences is complete fiction, from certain periods of 1989 to all of 1990 to probably about the summer of 1998. My memory is all that time is complete fiction and I have no choice but to accept it all in my mind as the only memories I possess.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667879

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Outer Limits"

Decompression (2000)

Original Air Date: 30 June 2000 (Season 6, Episode 13)

Bruce Boxleitner ... Senator Wyndom Brody





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667879/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"The Outer Limits"

Decompression (2000)


An emissary from the future struggles to convince the next U.S. President to jump from an airliner, before it crashes, killing him and setting off a disastrous future.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi1293352985

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Outer Limits" - IMDb.com

"Decompression"

30 June 2000

Episode 13 Season 6

00:38:02


Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, we are making our final approach into Columbia Metro airport. Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We should be on the ground in approximately six minutes.

The Stranger: When the plane crash-lands short of the runway you will be killed. Your legacy will be destroyed.

Senator Wyndom Brody: Michael, I - I think we need to rethink some of this.

The Stranger: If you are going to save yourself you must act now!

Senator Wyndom Brody: Individuals are important. One person can make a difference. But individuals do not take precedence over the common good. See, the people - the people need to know that we are all in this together.

The Stranger: What the public needs is you, Mr. President. Your country needs you. The future depends on you.

Senator Wyndom Brody: Unfortunately, people don't want to make a sacrifice anymore!

The Stranger: I can't understand you, Senator.

Senator Wyndom Brody: There's, uh, there's a price to be paid. A price to be paid for anything that we do.