Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Star child




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086837/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

2010 (1984)


Dave Bowman: You see, something's going to happen. You must leave.

Heywood Floyd: What? What's going to happen?

Dave Bowman: Something wonderful.

Heywood Floyd: What?

Dave Bowman: I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:05 AM Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Time travel





The thought has occurred to me before, as it does now, that I am going to gain some kind of new type of perception that the method of time travel for me does not actually require a machine. Somehow I can invoke the process of time travel by using my mind. That is why I know details that I know sometimes. The details I sense are part of the capability that is stored somewhere in my mind that will allow me to travel into the past or into the future.

I have been thinking for a while that there are people right now who know the precise date in the future relative to this present time that I will next jump back into the past. Those are the people who will be waiting at a predetermined location for me to arrive from the future into the past. They are out there somewhere right now reading what I write here at this moment. At some point in the future of this present time, I have been thinking, I will jump back in time to the year 2004. The purpose for me being there will be to provide details to those people who meet me that will convince them that I am indeed from a time that is the future relative to that present time when they encounter me. Seeing me arrive will serve as a form of evidence, to that group of people, that I am a time traveler.

I have also been thinking recently that, after some R&R time, I start traveling backwards into the future of Tom Reagan. He remembers me because I started showing up at some times during certain events of his life and always for me I was traveling backwards in time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Not sure about this dream from when I finally got back to sleep this morning. I wanted to stay awake to watch the morning news but I was feeling the urge to watch my favorite anchorperson. If I watch her, I am going to talk and who knows how many sociopaths out there are listening to all this. How can this continue??? In this latest dream, there is a recurring theme, lately it always seems to involve sand. Today I was driving a pickup along a road on a sandy hill. I was trying to stop to talk to someone that was walking along. But then I was traveling backwards, down the hill I think. I put on the brakes but I still keep traveling down the hill and away from the person I wanted to talk to. Then I put the transmission in Drive and pressed the accelerator, but all the wheels did was spin and I kept moving fast backwards, I felt frustrated. I eventually stopped and the person I wanted to talk to caught up with me but I don't remember anything after that. There was some other stuff going on, possibly it was dream manipulation to respond to my metaphor about being in an H-bomb experiment. But the recurring theme has something to do with traveling backwards and not being able to stop where I want to. It actually reminds me of controlling a ship, in that it takes time and space to stop one.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_09

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:09:01
No. I have to stay functional
until my mission is complete.

:09:10
Then it doesn't matter.

:09:13
I have to stay functional too.
"I'm too important."

:09:32
That's definitely you.

:09:45
Most of the guys my mom
hung around with were geeks...

:09:48
but there was this one guy,
he was kinda cool.

:09:51
He taught me engines.

:09:53
Hold here.

:09:55
Mom screwed it up, of course.

:09:58
She'd always tell 'em
about Judgment Day...

:10:00
and me being this world leader.

:10:03
That'd be all she wrote.

:10:06
Torque wrench, please.

:10:09
Here.

:10:10
I wish I could've met
my real dad.

:10:14
You will.

:10:15
Yeah, I guess.

:10:17
When I'm, like, 45, I think.

:10:21
They sent him back through time
to 1984.

:10:25
Man.

:10:28
He hasn't even been born yet.

:10:32
It messes with your head.










From 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 9411 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 12/7/1984 ( premiere US film "2010" ) is 9411 days



From 1/27/1940 ( James Cromwell ) To 8/2/1977 ( Edward Furlong ) is 13702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 13702 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000411

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Edward Furlong
Date of Birth: 2 August 1977
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) .... John Connor










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Why tomorrow morning?

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E executive officer: Because at eleven o'clock an alien ship will begin passing through this solar system.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Alien. You mean extraterrestrials? More bad guys










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount_Pictures

Paramount Pictures

Type Subsidiary

Founded 1912

Headquarters Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States


Paramount Pictures Corporation is an American motion picture production and distribution company










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Do they have to keep doing that?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: It's just a little hero worship, Doc. To tell you the truth, I can't say I blame them. We all grew up hearing about what you did here. Or what you're about to do.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


The Terminator: Come with me if you want to live!


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/04/09 3:52 PM
As I watch this now on television, there are two details that remind me of thoughts I had several weeks ago as I was one day trying to fall asleep. The two details are specifically about a portal that appeared in my room which is one detail and the other detail was that there was some kind of voice alert from the portal informing me that the portal would disappear after a few seconds. I wonder now as I write this whether that line of thought happened more than once over a span of more than one day but I am not certain and it might have been just that one time as I was trying to fall asleep. The notion of the portal comes to mind a lot but this particular time seems the most relevant to this scene from the 1988 film "They Live" and that seems important in itself. The reason I wonder if it happened on more than that one time is because I remember a variation occurring as I pondered over it. So anyway, the last time I remember thinking about it was with that variation and the variation was simply that I had maybe 2 seconds to jump up out of bed and I only had to touch the portal instead of the original line of thought of where I had to have my body physically within the boundaries of the portal.




http://www.cswap.com/1988/They_Live/cap/en/25fps/a/01_13

They Live


1:13:01
- What was that?
- I don't know.

1:13:08
Your wristwatch has malfunctioned.
This entryway will disappear ...

1:13:15
Move! Down there!

1:13:19
Seven seconds.
Six seconds.

1:13:27
Two seconds.
One second.

1:13:33
If you need assistance
in finding your destination, -

1:13:36
- bilingual instructions
are posted in each corridor.

1:13:43
- What language is that?
- I don't know.

1:13:47
- Where are we?
- I think we're under the city.

1:13:51
Some kind of underground base.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 October 2009 excerpt ends]